Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Happy Memorial Day "human scum"

True he should’ve been more presidential and on a holiday acknowledged transgender day or something like that on a major holiday like someone did….

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

True he should’ve been more presidential and on a holiday acknowledged transgender day or something like that on a major holiday like someone did….

He should have acknowledged the people who FOUGHT and DIED to give us the freedoms most of us TAKE FOR GRANTED and left it at that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump attacks Biden, hush money judge in Memorial Day post: ‘Human scum’

Okay, we can all agree that DT isn't a uniter, right? 

Also, Happy Memorial Day to all who fell in service to this great country, many of my family served, but fortunately for me, I celebrate them on Veterans Day. 

He’s a piece of garbage miserable person.

He calls out service men and women suckers and losers.

He has zero respect for the military or their families.

He called getting the clap his own personal Vietnam.

Memorial Day, 2017.

Then-president Trump turns to Gen. John Kelly as they stand among the graves of those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery and says, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

He was saluting a song yesterday.

He's garbage and so is anyone that supports him.

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He calls out service men and women suckers and losers.

He has zero respect for the military or their families.

He called getting the clap his own personal Vietnam.

Can't believe Trump would tweet something on the day Biden's family remembers their uncle who was eaten by cannibals. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He was saluting a song yesterday.

He's garbage and so is anyone that supports him.

Yep, same thing for Biden supporters.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Can't believe Trump would tweet something on the day Biden's family remembers their uncle who was eaten by cannibals. 

Another turd with no respect for our military, especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Biden made Memorial Day about him when taking to gold star families, one again. At least he didn’t say his son died in Iraq this time like he has so many other times he lied about that. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Another turd with no respect for our military, especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

LOL you wish. I'm disappointed in Trump attacking a family who is suffering on this day of memorial. I can't think of a worse way to go than eaten by cannibals.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Veterans know what’s up. The opinions of slimeball civilians like you doesn’t rate. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

He should have acknowledged the people who FOUGHT and DIED to give us the freedoms most of us TAKE FOR GRANTED and left it at that. 

Cool. Now show me where you had that same energy on Easter when Joe went off about transgender day. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Veterans know what’s up. The opinions of slimeball civilians like you doesn’t rate. 

It’s actually hilarious the left trying to portray themselves as the party of supporting the military. 🤣

While you guys are eating your burgers and hotdogs. Joe Biden and his family are reminded of their poor uncle who was barbequed in the same way. They probably can't stand the smell of a perfectly cooked cheeseburger.

:(

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

While you guys are eating your burgers and hotdogs. Joe Biden and his family are reminded of their poor uncle who was barbequed in the same way. They probably can't stand the smell of a perfectly cooked cheeseburger.

:(

Sadly our Burgers and Dogs with the neighbors got canceled today due to rain. But I did buy a brand new flag and a light to shine upon it.  Thinking about getting one of those revolutionary war flags that I see patriots like Mrs Alito flying now. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sadly our Burgers and Dogs with the neighbors got canceled today due to rain. But I did buy a brand new flag and a light to shine upon it.  Thinking about getting one of those revolutionary war flags that I see patriots like Mrs Alito flying now. 

You mean alt right dog whistle flags.

A flag that tells everyone you hate them unless they are Christian white slave owners.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

You mean alt right dog whistle flags.

A flag that tells everyone you hate them unless they are Christian white slave owners.

No. Tells me you love this country and aren’t going to let the weaklings throw it away without violence. I’m mean a fight. Sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Tells me you love this country and aren’t going to let the weaklings throw it away without violence. I’m mean a fight. Sorry. 

What is it that you love about this country? 

It’s a serious question because from your posts you seem to oppose most of the freedoms that our Founding Fathers intended for us to have. You’re opposed to immigration. You want to round up and deport millions of people. You’re opposed to free trade. You’re opposed to peaceful protest if it’s for something you don’t like. You’re opposed to fighting against too much police power,. You’re opposed to women and transsexuals having the right to do what they wish with their own bodies. And you wish violence against your political opponents. So again: what is it about this country that you claim to love? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I can't think of a family who is suffering more than the bidens right now. 

Their son died in Iraq

Uncle eaten by cannibals 

Thankfully the bidens are such a godly family their son Hunter who has been higher than anyone alive (to be closer to God) had relations with his dead war hero brothers wife just as the Bible commands Deuteronomy 25:5

We are so lucky to have that beautiful family as our president and first lady. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What is it that you love about this country? 

It’s a serious question because from your posts you seem to oppose most of the freedoms that our Founding Fathers intended for us to have. You’re opposed to immigration. You want to round up and deport millions of people. You’re opposed to free trade. You’re opposed to peaceful protest if it’s for something you don’t like. You’re opposed to fighting against too much police power,. You’re opposed to women and transsexuals having the right to do what they wish with their own bodies. And you wish violence against your political opponents. So again: what is it about this country that you claim to love? 

First off, get a sense of humor, Karen. And who said I’m against peaceful protest? Start with that one. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First off, get a sense of humor, Karen. And who said I’m against peaceful protest? Start with that one. 

Never mind. I’m not wasting any more time with this today. Enjoy your holiday. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Never mind. I’m not wasting any more time with this today. Enjoy your holiday. 

Please keep Joe Bidens half eaten uncle in your jew prayers. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Cool. Now show me where you had that same energy on Easter when Joe went off about transgender day. 

Why would I? "He" posted 4 times that day---two times about Easter and one commererating "International Transgender Day of Visibility" and once about Cesar Chavez. .  I don't find anything objectionable to any of those posts. 

"Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection this Easter Sunday."

"Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all trans Americans: I see you. You are made in the image of God, and you're worthy of respect and dignity."

"Happy Easter, America. May God bless and keep each and every one of you."

"Today, we honor César E. Chávez by carrying on the cause to which he dedicated his life:   Championing the dignity and rights of every worker, using nonviolence to fight for justice, and standing with organized labor to build an economy that rewards work and not just wealth."

If anything, I take more offense at honoring Chavez, but not as much as calling an American "human scum" on Memorial Day. 

59 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Why would I? "He" posted 4 times that day---two times about Easter and one commererating "International Transgender Day of Visibility" and once about Cesar Chavez. .  I don't find anything objectionable to any of those posts. 

If anything, I take more offense at honoring Chavez, but not as much as calling an American "human scum" on Memorial Day. 

Of course you dont. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why would anyone actually support this? :wacko:

It's a cult

Biden calls 74 million people a threat and libs agree. Trump calls some scumbags out and they flip their lids. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden calls 74 million people a threat and libs agree. Trump calls some scumbags out and they flip their lids. 

Like they have no awareness that they ignore massive things but clutch pearls over anything Trump does. 

Theres rent free and then theres whatever Trump does to people on this forum. Its comically sad

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I’d say Trump’s enemies live rent free in his head. He spends every major holiday tweeting about them in deranged all caps rants.

Wut a biich. 😂