Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Trump looking at Musk as policy advisor

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.  Independent isn’t a party 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The American Independent Party is a party, but Independent is not a party.  Thanks for proving yourself wrong again. You’re pretty good at that, what is that the third time you’ve done it in this thread alone?

As you admitted earlier, I never said moderate was a party.   As I correctly pointed out to @TBayXXXVII

Did it hurt contorting yourself like that? 

TBay did an excellent job using your posts to prove you wrong. I've done it a couple of times myself. 

You didn't use the exact words that I used to paraphrase your position. You used a lot of other words to express essentially the same thing. 

It's all good. I'm off to the Farmer's Market. Enjoy your Saturday. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Did it hurt contorting yourself like that? 

TBay did an excellent job using your posts to prove you wrong. I've done it a couple of times myself. 

You didn't use the exact words that I used to paraphrase your position. You used a lot of other words to express essentially the same thing. 

It's all good. I'm off to the Farmer's Market. Enjoy your Saturday. 

I never said anything that would come close to indicating I thought moderate was a political party.  

Since we’re talking about paraphrasing people’s words, let me guess, you don’t think Harrison Butker’s speech was saying he thought being a homemaker was better than working outside the home?

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I never said anything that would come close to indicating I thought moderate was a political party.  

Since we’re talking about paraphrasing people’s words, let me guess, you don’t think Harrison Butker’s speech was saying he thought being a homemaker was better than working outside the home?

Holy non sequiter. 

I don't believe I've expressed an opinion on that particular subject. However, yes, I do believe that he believes that most women would be happier staying home and raising children rather than trying to compete in the day to day grind of corporate America. 

I also happen to agree with him. And I believe the children would be better off for it, as would society in general. 

15 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Holy non sequiter. 

I don't believe I've expressed an opinion on that particular subject. However, yes, I do believe that he believes that most women would be happier staying home and raising children rather than trying to compete in the day to day grind of corporate America. 

Thanks.  Was just curious as there were other posters that tried to “paraphrase” different statements that were completely different than what was said yet simultaneously believed that’s not what Butker was saying.

On 5/30/2024 at 7:01 AM, GutterBoy said:

Remember when maga heads exploded over the white house working with Twitter?

So "working with" is now synonymous with "the suppressing of free speech of political opponents"?

Liberals get dumber by the day.   

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So "working with" is now synonymous with "the suppressing of free speech of political opponents"?

Liberals get dumber by the day.   

Great post 

45 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is an odd take.  You seem surprised.  Are you implying that a) this is the first time anything like this has ever happened and b) this is only a GOP thing and c) you have proof that he did this to become part of the administration?

And mediate?  You retards still consume that far-left glory hole slop?  :lol: