Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Happy Pride Month

Be sure to attend a local event and expose your children to their sexual depravity. 

• Like 1

There aren't even parades celebrating heterosexuals. These parades are so focking gay. 

Newsletter from work this week: Celebrate Pride Month inviting everyone to the Pride Rainbow Parade. :shakingmyhead:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

There aren't even parades celebrating heterosexuals. These parades are so focking gay. 

Newsletter from work this week: Celebrate Pride Month inviting everyone to the Pride Rainbow Parade. :shakingmyhead:

Not true. There have been some "Straight Pride" parades over the years.

In the link below is a video of one in Boston in 2019 that even had a Trump Float, plus lots of American flags. 😀

https://x.com/ksullivannews/status/1167833496385183744

The #StraightPrideParade now on its way to City Hall Plaza. #Boston25

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

In the link below is a video of one in Boston in 2019 that even had a Trump Float, plus lots of American flags. 😀

OK, well I detest those too.

💩

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Be sure to attend a local event and expose your children to their sexual depravity. 

So Jews aren’t the only ones you hate. Not surprising: 

This shouldn't even be a thing.  We should not be celebrating, endorsing, supporting or drawing attention to this lifestyle.  It's born out of trauma, but that aside, we shouldn't be promoting any religion.  I thought the left wanted separation of church and state?

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So Jews aren’t the only ones you hate. Not surprising: 

Tim is akin to a feminist calling everyone a misogynist simply because they disagree with them.  :doh:

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This shouldn't even be a thing.  We should not be celebrating, endorsing, supporting or drawing attention to this lifestyle.  It's born out of trauma, but that aside, we shouldn't be promoting any religion.  I thought the left wanted separation of church and state?

Being LGBT+ is a religion? :lol:

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Being LGBT+ is a religion? :lol:

It is. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

It is. 

How in the world do you figure that? 😁

This should an interesting explanation, as I have yet to hear any gay man or lesbian say that it is their religion. 🍿

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It is. 

When I was a kid, even when I was a young adult, your POV about this prevailed. It was considered OK in society to be bigoted against gay people, and they were not allowed to marry, or be in the military, and it was OK to shun them. 

We live in a different society today, a woke society, and I’m really happy about it, though obviously many people aren’t, including you. But we won’t go back. I’m proud of what has been achieved and think that it’s terrific that people want to celebrate it. 

Not my thing, but happy pride month to all who celebrate!

Enjoy the freedoms that come with being an American and live the life you choose to live!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It’s BS.  🤢🤮

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The Parents expose their own kids to that filth, I blame the parents more than anyone else, if they would stop trying so hard to sexually abuse their own children, like exposing them to that crap, we would see this crap go away like it should.  

💩 on pride month. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

I'm sure there is a lot of welcoming, tolerance & celebration of straight pride by the gay community 🙄

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

I'm sure there is a lot of welcoming, tolerance & celebration of straight pride by the gay community 🙄

Any links to the WH raising the straight pride flag?  Link to where straight pride is recognized for a whole month by the WH?

Gay Pride is not only a religion, it's a cult.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Any links to the WH raising the straight pride flag?  Link to where straight pride is recognized for a whole month by the WH?

When certain groups demonstrate their pride, it's to be celebrated......others, not so much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I tell my kid this. Everyone has the right to be happy. That being said  you are not required to participate in someone's mental illness.  Do not let someone bully you into believing what they believe. This goes for a cult like most religions are to a cult like the LGBTQ movement is. Both want to brainwash you into believing in something that is not real. 

• Like 1

Just now, kilroy69 said:

I tell my kid this. Everyone has the right to be happy. That being said  you are not required to participate in someone's mental illness.  Do not let someone bully you into believing what they believe. This goes from a cult like most religions are or one like the LGBTQ movement. 

If you do not use the correct pronouns that is now a "hate" speech. They made hate speech a thing now and in many places it's illegal. So you WILL participate or else. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you do not use the correct pronouns that is now a "hate" speech. They made hate speech a thing now and in many places it's illegal. So you WILL participate or else. 

There is an easy way around this. Just call people by their focking name. Or use a group greeting. Hey Y'all. Youn's,  youse,  you can easily get around not even using a pronoun. Talking about a group of people. That looks like a gaggle of people to me. Or a herd of people. Or a flock or people. I do not need to know what your pronouns are. I am not going to say let's go talk to him or her. I am going to say lets go talk to Bob or Sue

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

There is an easy way around this. Just call people by their focking name. Or use a group greeting. Hey Y'all. Youn's,  youse,  you can easily get around not even using a pronoun. Talking about a group of people. That looks like a gaggle of people to me. Or a herd of people. Or a flock or people. 

You can only get around it so much. You WILL participate. I'm not sure why so many of you don't understand this.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, it's a cult now too? This keeps getting better. lol

Still waiting for someone to explain how exactly being gay or lesbian qualifies as a religion.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

There is an easy way around this. Just call people by their focking name. 

This is what I do with the 2 people I know who use non traditional pronouns. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That is not exactly true. For hate speech to be considered illegal, it has to be under certain specific circumstances.

https://www.ala.org/advocacy/intfreedom/hate#:~:text=(The Supreme Court's decision in,against a person or group.

Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I’m a PROUD member of the IDGAF+ community.

I Do Gargle A Fayg?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

This is what I do with the 2 people I know who use non traditional pronouns. 

You know real people who use pronouns? 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I tell my kid this. Everyone has the right to be happy. That being said  you are not required to participate in someone's mental illness.  Do not let someone bully you into believing what they believe. This goes for a cult like most religions are to a cult like the LGBTQ movement is. Both want to brainwash you into believing in something that is not real. 

Being gay is a mental illness and not real?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Being gay is a mental illness and not real?

It's a real Mental Illness. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

I’m a PROUD member of the IDGAF+ community.

I support the LED UHDTV Community 👍

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You know real people who use pronouns? 

Yeah 2. I infrequently work with someone who is non binary and uses they/them. They’re in my department but live in CA. And I took a class that had someone who presumably has a diik but goes my she.

I just refer to them both by first name in every j stance. Ta da problem solved.

Anal sex is disgusting.  I don’t see a reason to celebrate it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anal sex is disgusting.  I don’t see a reason to celebrate it. 

Lesbians engage in anal sex? That news to them. 😂

Just now, squistion said:

Lesbians engage in anal sex? That news to them. 😂

Good point.  They get a pass.  Take out whoever does anal for the celebration, leave most of the rest.