Mike Honcho

*** Official Hunter Biden Trial Thread ***

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

He was obviously guilty. And no Biden has already said there will be no pardon. 

Yeah, because Old Honest Joe has never lied before. 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hard to believe that I’m feeling a bit sorry for this child of privilege. But when you see how his father and step mother have used and enabled him for their own betterment you can see why he may have behaved like he did. The Biden children appear to have a great deal of resentment towards their parents. Rightfully so. 

RIGGED!@#$

KANGAROO COURT!@#

Never seen anything like this.  All the legal scholars said this is a sham trial.

Biden wins, he pardons him. Who cares? He won. It’s not like he can be impeached for it.  Biden loses? Who cares, he lost. Hunter will be fine. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden wins, he pardons him. Who cares? He won. It’s not like he can be impeached for it.  Biden loses? Who cares, he lost. Hunter will be fine. 

Essentially....this....

I am glad to learn that conservatives agree that there should be legal consequences for lying on a gun background check. Perhaps now we can get background checks for ALL gun sales and transfers, including private sales and gun shows, with no loopholes? 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Win or lose the election, Joe Biden will not pardon Hunter. 

Because he can't. 

Pardoning his son would be the biggest mistake ever right now for his re-election. Might as well just hand it to Trump now if he pardons his son. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Because he can't. 

Pardoning his son would be the biggest mistake ever right now for his re-election. Might as well just hand it to Trump now if he pardons his son. 

Thats a big part of the reason. But cynics here are suggesting that he’ll wait until the election is over, and then issue the pardon. I say it won’t happen. 

This crime isn’t worthy of some long prison sentence anyhow. 

First time non-violent offender would usually end in no prison time. But it’s a federal gun charge. We’ll see. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am glad to learn that conservatives agree that there should be legal consequences for lying on a gun background check. Perhaps now we can get background checks for ALL gun sales and transfers, including private sales and gun shows, with no loopholes? 

Post a link to a gun crime committed with a gun sold in a private sale.  Then we can talk.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First time non-violent offender would usually end in no prison time. But it’s a federal gun charge. We’ll see. 

I read that this same judge recently sentenced someone to a year for a very similar crime.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Win or lose the election, Joe Biden will not pardon Hunter. 

He could still commute the sentence though without pardoning Hunter. 

The mistake here I that the DOJ went way overboard protecting the Bidens. They ran into the wrong judge. Otherwise this would have been over a long time ago. How may crimes that Hunter committed did the Feds let the SOL run out on? Pushed it way too far.  

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I read that this same judge recently sentenced someone to a year for a very similar crime.

We’ll see. Sentencing is in September, we’ll see what the report date is if he gets time.  If it’s past November, which it very well will be, he walks. Biden will just step down and have Kamala do it if he loses. 

• Haha 1

I think the Republican probably thought they could get Hunter to flip on his dad, which was deeply flawed logic.  There is no chance of Hunter spilling his knowledge of the Biden criminal enterprise.

Now they have this conviction, whatever, I think its mostly nothing....

Later, Biden will pardon him, make no mistake. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

True because there isn’t any. 

There most assuredly is, and the bank records bear this out.  Hunter was the bagman, and when they took down organized crime (the model the Biden used) they were able to get to the "big guy" by negotiating with the bagman......I think this strategy was never going to work here...

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There most assuredly is, and the bank records bear this out.  Hunter was the bagman, and when they took down organized crime (the model the Biden used) they were able to get to the "big guy" by negotiating with the bagman......I think this strategy was never going to work here...

You state this as fact when in fact it's been investigated and found to be a nothing burger.  Have the House Rs not investigated Biden for almost 20 months?

Why do you keep doing this?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thats a big part of the reason. But cynics here are suggesting that he’ll wait until the election is over, and then issue the pardon. I say it won’t happen. 

This crime isn’t worthy of some long prison sentence anyhow. 

Hunter Biden could face up to 25 years in prison and a fine of up to $750,000 at sentencing, though he likely will receive far less than the maximum as a first-time offender. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You state this as fact when in fact it's been investigated and found to be a nothing burger.  Have the House Rs not investigated Biden for almost 20 months?

Why do you keep doing this?

I think you might be applying the Democrat method of action, move with absolutely haste.....damn the law and processes....just take your opponent down, no matter what it takes....

This is not who we are.....not who we aspire to be.... we want to be better than that.  That Republicans are not duplicating the abhorrent behaviors of the Democrats is a good thing....not bad...

That the Republicans are conducting this pursuit in the proper way might not meet your expectations for expediency, and those troublesome rules and protocols might delay action.....but this is a good thing....

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And if there isn’t any definitive proof of Joe Biden being on the take, you’re going to admit that you were wrong like you said you would. Right?

Right? 🤭 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you might be applying the Democrat method of action, move with absolutely haste.....damn the law and processes....just take your opponent down, no matter what it takes....

This is not who we are.....not who we aspire to be.... we want to be better than that.  That Republicans are not duplicating the abhorrent behaviors of the Democrats is a good thing....not bad...

That the Republicans are conducting this pursuit in the proper way might not meet your expectations for expediency, and those troublesome rules and protocols might delay action.....but this is a good thing....

How then can you state it as an absolute that Biden committed crimes when neither an investigation nor a trial has shown any actual proof of a crime?

Are you the ultimate arbiter of innocence and guilt now?

You sure think highly of yourself boyo.

Just now, MDC said:

And if there isn’t any definitive proof of Joe Biden being on the take, you’re going to admit that you were wrong like you said you would. Right?

Right? 🤭 

Without Hunter flipping it is an uphill climb....sure they have the bank records, and whistle blowers and text messages.......but until we get someone to flip it would likely be tough to hold him accountable for his criminal activity......but hey....he is a Democrat....so they can be criminals and hold power...like Menendez as well....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Without Hunter flipping it is an uphill climb....sure they have the bank records, and whistle blowers and text messages.......but until we get someone to flip it would likely be tough to hold him accountable for his criminal activity......but hey....he is a Democrat....so they can be criminals and hold power...like Menendez as well....

Lot of words no straight answer. 🤭 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How then can you state it as an absolute that Biden committed crimes when neither an investigation nor a trial has shown any actual proof of a crime?

Are you the ultimate arbiter of innocence and guilt now?

You sure think highly of yourself boyo.

I am permitted my own opinion.  This does not make me some "arbiter".....   I can look at a situation and know when there is some attempt to subvert....or manipulate....or even hide criminality....   I can maintain my own position that he is clearly guilty, even if people want to give him a pass because he scratches their ideological itch

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Reading comprehension continues to be an area of struggle for you

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You are a dumbass. Glad you know it. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Reading comprehension continues to be an area of struggle for you

Sticking to your word is one of yours. 🤭 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am permitted my own opinion.  This does not make me some "arbiter".....   I can look at a situation and know when there is some attempt to subvert....or manipulate....or even hide criminality....   I can maintain my own position that he is clearly guilty, even if people want to give him a pass because he scratches their ideological itch

Most people don’t make absolute statements unless what they’re referring to has been proven absolutely.

The sky is blue is an absolute statement based on empirical facts and observation.

Donald Trump is a criminal conman is not an absolute statement.  Sure all signs point in that direction but there’s no empirical evidence.  Well before his recent conviction anyway. 

This is how reasonable people view things.  Not that their feelings make something an absolute.

28 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Hunter Biden could face up to 25 years in prison and a fine of up to $750,000 at sentencing, though he likely will receive far less than the maximum as a first-time offender. 

Pardon?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sticking to your word is one of yours. 🤭 

Its a nice try, and more or less congruent with your immaturity.....

Just now, RLLD said:

It’s a nice try, and more or less congruent with your immaturity.....

You didn’t say you’d admit you were wrong if there wasn’t proof that Biden was on the take? 🫤 🤭 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Most people don’t make absolute statements unless what they’re referring to has been proven absolutely.

The sky is blue is an absolute statement based on empirical facts and observation.

Donald Trump is a criminal conman is not an absolute statement.  Sure all signs point in that direction but there’s no empirical evidence.  Well before his recent conviction anyway. 

This is how reasonable people view things.  Not that their feelings make something an absolute.

Of course they do.....😆

Everyday, people do this very thing.   They establish hard-fast operating stances.  One such example is supporting abortion, those people deal in absolutes...as do their opponents...

Now, you might be thinking of your own malleable moral stances, and projecting those out.  But most of us have stances that we take, and if we are intellectually honest we hold to them, until new evidence emerges that refutes, and then we can grow.

Now, you might want to resist the whataboutisms.....dragging Trump in is a lazy tactic.   What we should all want to know....is just what those people throwing money at the Bidens received in return.  Unless we know that, then this is all much about nothing....

Just now, MDC said:

You didn’t say you’d admit you were wrong if there wasn’t proof that Biden was on the take? 🫤 🤭 

You asked if I would post such a statement and I said that I would.....and most assuredly will of course....but that does not change what I believe.....it just scratches your narcissistic itch.... your immaturity shines through in this example.

You see, you just sit back and lob sarcastic comments at others....as if you are the smart one, and just need to insult others for being so stupid.....when in fact this behavior prevents you from learning and growing....so you remain a teenager in terms of mental acuityplaying classroom games.... and offering nothing....

So yeah, like the teacher placating the dooshbag in the back of the classroom, just cutting up as you like to....and offering zero value... I hand you over your pointless 10th place trophy

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course they do.....😆

Everyday, people do this very thing.   They establish hard-fast operating stances.  One such example is supporting abortion, those people deal in absolutes...as do their opponents...

Now, you might be thinking of your own malleable moral stances, and projecting those out.  But most of us have stances that we take, and if we are intellectually honest we hold to them, until new evidence emerges that refutes, and then we can grow.

Now, you might want to resist the whataboutisms.....dragging Trump in is a lazy tactic.   What we should all want to know....is just what those people throwing money at the Bidens received in return.  Unless we know that, then this is all much about nothing....

Ok, I can state unequivocally that Biden is not a crook.  I can also state that Trump is one.

This is fun.