Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

The white supremacists on my block are upset

When Trump wins the Presidency and the loonies burn the cities to the ground, we can start again, living a rural life free of wackos and sexual deviants. So let it be written. So let it be done.

47 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

When Trump wins the Presidency and the loonies burn the cities to the ground, we can start again, living a rural life free of wackos and sexual deviants. So let it be written. So let it be done.

Sure, you cousin marriers and kid fuckers at church, you’re totally the sexual mainstream. 

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

JFC. You're... just not bright. That sucks for you, I get it. But it's your problem. Stop making it my problem. Good night. 

It’s like child abuse, isn’t it? You feel like you’re playing with a toad or something, talking to that guy. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I was in the stands the same day. It didn't rain.

I swear there was about a 20 minute rain delay, something like the 7th inning. I was in agony watching the clock. I RAN out of there as best I could and my car hire didn’t show so I grabbed a cab and he did all the cabbie things to get me to LaGuardia. It was humid as and it wasn’t like a big storm but there was a delay. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Wiki says a 33 minute delay in the bottom of the third, during a Tino AB. Game ended at 4:54 I think my flight was like 6. 

4 hours ago, torridjoe said:

Wiki says a 33 minute delay in the bottom of the third, during a Tino AB. Game ended at 4:54 I think my flight was like 6. 

Wow that's crazy.  No memory of the rain delay at all.  I just remember it being sunny and hot all day.  I was behind home plate way up, and it was unbearably hot.  We considered leaving around the 5th except for the perfect game.  Between innings I would go to the restroom and soak my head in water and grab a beer.  I still have the yogi berra pin and ticket.

7 hours ago, Gepetto said:

sexual deviants

I didn't know that was specific to one party?

It always sucks to not be able to live in a place you like and are comfortable.   I feel for you worms.  

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It always sucks to not be able to live in a place you like and are comfortable.   I feel for you worms.  

You know, it is kinda tough. I don’t want to live only around like-minded people, think that’s kinda dumb. But on the other hand, proudly displaying symbols of white nationalism and hate is definitely a bridge too far in my opinion. I just wish we could go back to the time when people knew that stuff was gauche and folks kept their opinions to their own fockin selves a little more (yes, both sides)

im flying my rainbow flag upside down! im distressed i can't find my assless chaps!

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You know, it is kinda tough. I don’t want to live only around like-minded people, think that’s kinda dumb. But on the other hand, proudly displaying symbols of white nationalism and hate is definitely a bridge too far in my opinion. I just wish we could go back to the time when people knew that stuff was gauche and folks kept their opinions to their own fockin selves a little more (yes, both sides)

I think each of us should have a line or place where we dig our heels in and say enough....and each of us should decide that for ourselves.

That being said, I served to protect speech and displays that might be offensive, rather than censorship.  Where people have bad ideas, I say we allow competing ideas to also have a forum. I have always trusted in people to make the right choice, though I will allow that of late I am losing that trust. 

12 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im flying my rainbow flag upside down! im distressed i can't find my assless chaps!

The funny thing is that no one would know if it's upside down or not.

15 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

What cities got destroyed?

DC - during the inauguration - exactly as shown in the video you dumbasss.  217 people were arrested for rioting and 6 cops were injured.  Even the Liberal mayor of DC used the word “destruction” in talking about it.

God you are an insufferable asss.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The funny thing is that no one would know if it's upside down or not.

i know. i use the acronym Roy G. Biv.

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet..but when upside down i just think of ol' Roy reverse cowboy:wub:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I think each of us should have a line or place where we dig our heels in and say enough....and each of us should decide that for ourselves.

That being said, I served to protect speech and displays that might be offensive, rather than censorship.  Where people have bad ideas, I say we allow competing ideas to also have a forum. I have always trusted in people to make the right choice, though I will allow that of late I am losing that trust. 

I’m not saying they should be legally prohibited from flying such flags (though I do live in an HOA, but I’m not going to be that guy). More that I just think it’s extremely distasteful and wish they could be better citizens and neighbors :dunno:

13 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Well I was actually there that day, and it most certainly did rain.  I later on saw Springsteen that night in Jersey. What a day. Took a piss next to Paul O’Neill

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

All chaps are assless, otherwise they would be pants.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well I was actually there that day, and it most certainly did rain.  I later on saw Springsteen that night in Jersey. What a day. Took a piss next to Paul O’Neill

Was this in a restroom?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Was this in a restroom?

You try too hard and it often doesn’t land. HTH. Too much volume.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

DC - during the inauguration - exactly as shown in the video you dumbasss.  217 people were arrested for rioting and 6 cops were injured.  Even the Liberal mayor of DC used the word “destruction” in talking about it.

That's your definition of a destroyed city?  Was it destroyed again on Jan 6?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well I admit it is not the general back and forth most here employ about gloryholes, ghey gym encounters, and antisemitism.  

It will not hurt my feelings if you put me on ignore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So you want to live around people with different opinions, but you'd prefer they keep them to themselves.  Makes sense.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

So you want to live around people with different opinions, but you'd prefer they keep them to themselves.  Makes sense.

Except for when they agree with his opinions, then it's okay. 

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Except for when they agree with his opinions, then it's okay. 

You should try reading my posts next time because that’s not at all what I said :cheers:

36 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

All chaps are assless, otherwise they would be pants.

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

That's your definition of a destroyed city?  Was it destroyed again on Jan 6?

Play with the words, little man, and CONSISTENTLY miss the points being made.  It’s your superpower.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Play with the words, little man, and CONSISTENTLY miss the points being made.  It’s your superpower.

DC was destroyed?

Cultist are so stupid and have such feminine feelz.

41 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It's what he does best!

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's what he does best!

Undiagnosed spectrum case.  Spends all day parsing words in a fantasy football forum talking politics.  About as sad as it gets.

15 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Wow that's crazy.  No memory of the rain delay at all.  I just remember it being sunny and hot all day.  I was behind home plate way up, and it was unbearably hot.  We considered leaving around the 5th except for the perfect game.  Between innings I would go to the restroom and soak my head in water and grab a beer.  I still have the yogi berra pin and ticket.

We were in the right field stands but all the way back under the second deck and there was ZERO air movement. Gawd.

But here’s a great story: on the way out as I hurried down the ramps, my mate and I saw an old man crying against the wall. My friend asked “hey are you OK?” He said “I’ve been to over 1,000 Yankees games in my life, I’m 97 (or whatever I don’t remember how old). I had never in all that time seen a no hitter. I thought for sure I was going to die without ever seeing one. Now I’ve seen a perfect game.” 

11 hours ago, RLLD said:

Problem with that is you allow that kind of to be normalized and treated as worthy of respectful discussion, you end up with the Third Reich. Rhetoric that says a class of people are bad just because of how they are or where they’re from, is beneath contempt and any legitimate rationale. 

10 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Maybe one day they’ll rebuild. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says you. I laughed. 

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool so you think Trump really wants to be a dictator?

No.  However, he may have to break a lot of Marxist eggs to make the big beautiful MAGA omelette we all want. 

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

No.  However, he may have to break a lot of Marxist eggs to make the big beautiful MAGA omelette we all want. 

Ok, hypocrite 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ok, hypocrite 

He's not a real maga.  His posts are tongue in cheek, dripping with sarcasm.  He doesn't believ most of the sh1t he says.  No real person talks like that.

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He's not a real maga.  His posts are tongue in cheek, dripping with sarcasm.  He doesn't believ most of the sh1t he says.  No real person talks like that.

That’s because I am Super-Elite MAGA.  It’s the Royal Guard of MAGA.  

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ok, hypocrite 

Look for me in the box car. I’m bringing some dice to play for the long trip to the detention facility.  

• Haha 1