Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Cancel Tractor Supply!

Oh noes!

Psstt guys... John Deere is even more woke than TSC. Better boycott them too!

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Oh noes!

These no education required stores like tractor and farming supplies and guns shops are the one area where a cultist boycott would be painful to the store.

That's cause we wealthy, educated libs want nothing to do with the dreck that those places sell.

"hur dur let's go drive our 4 wheeler in da mud and get stuck hur dur"

Cultist are essentially low IQ children. 

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why don’t Twitter links post correctly anymore?  Anyway…they appear to be reevaluating some things.  

https://x.com/tractorsupply/status/1806417863885902217?s=46&t=DFWeVowvyy-F23jlecK3zw

You can thank Elon.  The only way I’ve gotten it to work is hit “embed post” and then you have to copy the link from the new window that pops up into here

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

These no education required stores like tractor and farming supplies and guns shops are the one area where a cultist boycott would be painful to the store.

That's cause we wealthy, educated libs want nothing to do with the dreck that those places sell.

You have enough junk in your tiny house.  Stay out of these stores.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have enough junk in your tiny house.  Stay out of these stores.  

I wouldn't set foot in a store that caters to moron, inbred, cultist cucks like you.

The smell being the primary reason. 

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Some of us libs enjoy riding personal recreational vehicles immensely. We've got a go cart and bought a ton of crap for it at TSC. Bought everything I needed to flat tow my Jeep from TSC.

If you've never ridden an atv through rough or mountainous territory, you're missing out. I feel sorry for you.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another win for the good guys.  🇺🇸

In what demented world are you the good guys?  Who bully people into your way of thinking?  A way of thinking that goes against human fairness and decency and reducing pollution?

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Some of us libs enjoy riding personal recreational vehicles immensely. We've got a go cart and bought a ton of crap for it at TSC. Bought everything I needed to flat tow my Jeep from TSC.

If you've never ridden an atv through rough or mountainous territory, you're missing out. I feel sorry for you.

I'm sure it's fine.  Most libs are well rounded people in general who can enjoy various types of entertainment.

My comment was more towards the cultist who have a much more limited world view and thus much more narrow appreciation for all that life has to offer. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're a douche.  I like tractor supply, been there a bunch.  I'll still go there even though they folded to the anti woke mob.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You're a douche.  I like tractor supply, been there a bunch.  I'll still go there even though they folded to the anti woke mob.

You're a douche.

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

In what demented world are you the good guys?  Who bully people into your way of thinking?  A way of thinking that goes against human fairness and decency and reducing pollution?

One of the girls in the quad.  

On 6/26/2024 at 5:52 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Does it hurt being as big an idiot as you are?

Tell us again how you cultist caused this place to lose $2B in market cap...

Freaking cuck.

Looks like that 2 billion shook em up. You lose. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1057a421-7537-4f44-a97a-03ceb3a57508

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Too late. Next!

I’m gonna guess there is little overlap between crypto bros and people that shop at Tractor Supply.  Except maybe Ben Askren

On 6/27/2024 at 6:12 PM, Fnord said:

Oh noes!

It appears you weren’t wrong

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It appears you weren’t wrong

I rarely am.