Fumbleweed

**Round Four-Six Commentary**

13 minutes ago, robb said:

Thanks Iceman. They should… not much of a passing game. And, Stevenson is looking at a new contract signing soon!

I was hoping to get him here, but had to settle for Kyler

8 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I had forgotten that Shovel already took Stroud. I guess you didn't break his heart after all... 

One more injury and we're going to see and Andrew Luck sequel 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

If ICE had taken Richardson at 5.10, I was then taking Aaron Jones at 5.11 and Flowers at 6.02. It was hard to pass him up as I think he represents the end of a tier in terms of WR value. 

I feel like there are a couple of other WRs that could be argued in this tier that are still on the board.

I have to call myself out because I'm the guy who said "I think Dallas is a ticking time bomb" on page one of the 1-3 commentary thread.  At the end of round 6 I couldn't pass up.

4 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I have to call myself out because I'm the guy who said "I think Dallas is a ticking time bomb" on page one of the 1-3 commentary thread.  At the end of round 6 I couldn't pass up.

It was between Dak and Mostert for my pick, didn't expect him to make it back.

Went with Dell and Kittle on the turn this time.  Besides K and DST, I have solidified my starting lineup with key players in each spot.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Went with Dell and Kittle on the turn this time.  Besides K and DST, I have solidified my starting lineup with key players in each spot.

I too have my starting lineup set, lacking only my Def and Kicker.  Didn't plan it this way but they all have different bye weeks??

Not to mention representatives from the Chiefs, Lions, 49er's, Cowboys, and Ravens offenses.  Pleased

Sent a list to Fumble