Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Oregon man who spiked his daughter's friends smoothies with sedatives during sleepover sentenced to 2 years in prison

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-man-spiked-daughters-friends-221750069.html

An Oregon man who spiked the smoothies of three of his daughter's friends with sedatives last year during a sleepover, pleaded guilty Monday to multiple felonies and was sentenced to two years in prison, according to court documents and attorneys who oversaw the case.

Michael Meyden, 57, of Lake Oswego, admitted guilt in three counts of causing another person to ingest a controlled substance in Clackamas County Circuit Court, according to prosecutors and one of Meyden's attorneys, Jeff Turnoy.

Clackamas County District Attorney John Wentworth said in a Tuesday statement Meyden deserved time behind bars.

He should be castrated.

Two years with five months off for good behavior?

Perv should’ve at least gotten 5 years :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Two years with five months off for good behavior?

Perv should’ve at least gotten 5 years :thumbsdown:

castration

I wonder what he gave them. Asking for a friend. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I wonder what he gave them. Asking for a friend. 

Read your link!

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Read your link!

That would be a 1st

15 hours ago, edjr said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-man-spiked-daughters-friends-221750069.html

An Oregon man who spiked the smoothies of three of his daughter's friends with sedatives last year during a sleepover, pleaded guilty Monday to multiple felonies and was sentenced to two years in prison, according to court documents and attorneys who oversaw the case.

Michael Meyden, 57, of Lake Oswego, admitted guilt in three counts of causing another person to ingest a controlled substance in Clackamas County Circuit Court, according to prosecutors and one of Meyden's attorneys, Jeff Turnoy.

Clackamas County District Attorney John Wentworth said in a Tuesday statement Meyden deserved time behind bars.

He should be castrated.

How long between the guilty verdict and the sentence? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

How long between the guilty verdict and the sentence? 

He admitted his guilt. Should already have been castrated

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

He admitted his guilt. Should already have been castrated

I think everybody has got it. You want him castrated. People are hurting and killing people all over this country and you feel the need to tell everyone 3 times to castrate this guy. OK already. 

So this guy wanted the kids to be quiet and just go to sleep, and spiked their drinks....  what a POS.......   though it could have been even worse.....😡

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So this guy wanted the kids to be quiet and just go to sleep, and spiked their drinks....  what a POS.......   though it could have been even worse.....😡

I kind of wondered this but I’d be willing to bet he had additional plans and the spiking didn’t go right and/or one of the girls realized she’d been drugged and he decided to stop there.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I kind of wondered this but I’d be willing to bet he had additional plans and the spiking didn’t go right and/or one of the girls realized she’d been drugged and he decided to stop there.

Right.....he did go downstairs a few times and check on them, separated two kids a couple of times....so was he considering that "next act" or was he just worried that they had consumed the stuff disproportionately....like one girl drank two and he was checking her breathing....so was he worried she had "od'ed" or was he hoping she might be knocked out enough....so to speak.....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Right.....he did go downstairs a few times and check on them, separated two kids a couple of times....so was he considering that "next act" or was he just worried that they had consumed the stuff disproportionately....like one girl drank two and he was checking her breathing....so was he worried she had "od'ed" or was he hoping she might be knocked out enough....so to speak.....

He was definitely planning to get a lot creepier.

• Thanks 1

That family has to move. That little girl can never live that down. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

That family has to move. That little girl can never live that down. 

I dunno. Sure she comes across like a lightweight but she was only 12!

17 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Oregon is a bunch of quacks.

Lake Oswego is actually more like the rest of the country than it is Oregon—latte liberal. Same kinda racist cops and white people concerned primarily with their property values. Had a tea party majority about 6-8 years ago but that’s flipped I think to maybe 1-2 of the 5 members now. 

It’s petty, consumerist and white-oriented—-so like I said, pretty much like America. 

17 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Oregon is a bunch of quacks.

torrid lives there, so you aren't wrong...

man who spiked his daughter's friends smoothies with sedatives during sleepover 

Is putting roofies in their Wine Coolers still illegal?