Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Supreme Court rejects bump stock ban

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You don't even know what a bump stock is biatch. 

I'd bet my life that you never fired a weapon. 🌈 

I'll take that bet, chimpy.

You have to kill yourself if I can prove that I've not only fired a weapon but own dozens of guns.

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So what about nuclear bombs?

If we're talking about "the right keep and bear arms," then nuclear bombs would meet the "arms" definition. 

So you'd be fine with BLM, Antifa, liberals and trannies having nuclear bombs in their homes.

yes I would, as long as they were a law abiding citizen, private organizations already have them

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll take that bet, chimpy.

You have to kill yourself if I can prove that I've not only fired a weapon but own dozens of guns.

To be liberal is to be a hypocrite.  You can't even walk the walk but you certainly do a lot of talking the talk.  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

To be liberal is to be a hypocrite.  You can't even walk the walk but you certainly do a lot of talking the talk.  :lol:

You want in on this bet? 

I can prove that I've fired guns as well as having more weapons than most of the MAGAturds on this board.

When I win, you pack up your MAGAturd sh!t show and leave the board forever.

Bet?

RHRIAFP.

EASCIAFP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You want in on this bet? 

I can prove that I've fired guns as well as having more weapons than most of the MAGAturds on this board.

Bet?

You dumbf@ck.  I'm talking about you - a liberal nut job - owning guns considering your side is trying to ban them. :doh:

Can't even walk the walk, but that's what it is to be a liberal.

You dumbf@ck.  I'm talking about you - a liberal nut job - owning guns considering your side is trying to ban them. :doh:

No one is trying to "ban" guns, focktard. 

I'm a moderate conservative who believes that people who have committed felonies and/or have mental issues should not be allowed to own bump-stock weapons, nerve gas, nuclear bombs, AR-15s or any other deadly weapons this side of pellet guns.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No one is trying to "ban" guns, focktard. 

I'm a moderate conservative who believes that people who have committed felonies and/or have mental issues should not be allowed to own bump-stock weapons, nerve gas, nuclear bombs, AR-15s or any other deadly weapons this side of pellet guns.

BULL and SH#T your side isn't trying to ban firearms or make it so restrictive you've effectively banned them.  GTFO with your nonsense.

You are no more a moderate conservative than torridJoe or Tim is.  GTFO with THAT nonsense too, you f'n liar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BULL and SH#T your side isn't trying to ban firearms or make it so restrictive you've effectively banned them.  GTFO with your nonsense.

You are no more a moderate conservative than Tim is.  GTFO with THAT nonsense too, you f'n liar.

Triggered!

Pimpadeaux wins again.

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Triggered!

Pimpadeaux wins again.

🤣

the only thing that's clear hear is you have no idea what TRIGGERED even means.

The only thing you've "won" is the retard Olympics.  Congrats.  You're the best retard.  :lol:

YER SERD ERSE TRYERING TO BERN MER GERNS!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

:mad::mad:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

the only thing that's clear hear is you have no idea what TRIGGERED even means.

The only thing you've "won" is the retard Olympics.  Congrats.  You're the best retard.  :lol:

Still waiting on you to make good on the bet, boyo.

Otherwise, ESACIAFP!

🤣

BERT MUH BERMP STERKS!

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Still zero. Trannies cannot, will not, have not, never-ever will claim mass shooters as their own. The moment the trigger is pulled, that's it, they get expelled from the club.

"No, Zer isn't a tranny for XYZ bullsh*t bullsh*t reason."

Then we have to take their word for it as true since they're so much higher on the victim oppression ladder than we are or else they'll cry and throw a fit until you believe them.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What bet, jack@ss?  :lol:

Use your mad observational and literary skills to look at my earlier response just up a few posts.

You can do eet!

🤣

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You want in on this bet? 

Bet?

ESACIAFP!

Use your mad observational and literary skills to look at my earlier response just up a few posts.

You can do eet!

🤣

Maybe you should look at mine, retard.  :doh:

You have me confused for someone else, you dumb sh#t.  :lol:

Yeah, sorry, you need to brush up on your reading skills.  Maybe read all of the posts before you respond.  :lol:

Pimpadoosh the Olympic level Retard.    :lol:

I guess that's why you're 1/3 of the Boyosexual Power Twink Triplets!

Maybe you should look at mine, retard.  :doh:

You have me confused for someone else, you dumb sh#t.  :lol:

I challenged you to a bet. Take it or be a puzzy. Back yo' chit up with a bet. 

You won't, though, because you're a puzzy.

Pimpadeaux wins again.

😎

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

🤣

Walk the walk, ya little beyatch.

I challenged you to a bet. Take it or be a puzzy. Back yo' chit up with a bet. 

You won't, though, because you're a puzzy.

Pimpadeaux wins again.

😎

You threw a random challenge based on faulty information from someone else's post because you couldn't comprehend anyone's words.  You just throw stuff out then proclaim that you won, just like a retard with no self confidence.  There, there, pimpadoosh, did your mom not give you enough hugs after she tried to abort you?  

Pimpadouche wins the Special Olympics once again!  Congrats, you're the best retard.  

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Walk the walk, ya little beyatch.

Liberal with guns isn't walking the walk.  Liberals should have NO guns - that's the plank your party is pushing.

4fkj.gif

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Liberal with guns isn't walking the walk.  Liberals should have NO guns - that's the plank your party is pushing.

Biden has said he has guns.

At this point you're just an unhinged Water Wiggle just spraying your uneducated and pwned nonsense in all directions. I've been thoroughly entertained and satisfied here tonight.

Go to bed. You've been decisively destroyed tonight. Get some rest and try harder tomorrow.

🤣

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why not?  

Why shouldn't I own a nuclear bomb?

You know, for protection!

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden has said he has guns.

At this point you're just an unhinged Water Wiggle just spraying your uneducated and pwned nonsense in all directions. I've been thoroughly entertained and satisfied here tonight.

Go to bed. You've been decisively destroyed tonight. Get some rest and try harder tomorrow.

🤣

You couldn't destroy a paper bag, much less someone in a debate.  The amount of times you toot your own horn indicates that you have no confidence in yourself and didn't get enough hugs from mommy and mommy when you were a child so now you're making up for it.  I'm guessing you're probably about 5'0" and about 120 lbs so you got a Napolean complex on top of your lack of confidence.  The problem for you is everyone sees thru your "I'm a tough guy!  Yes, I am!  Believe Me!!!" routine and sees you for the cowardly little imp you are.  :lol:

You ran into the ESaC buzzsaw and didn't survive.  Sorry pal, better luck next time.  Maybe at some point you'll get a win in the GC, but the next time you do get a "win", it will be your first.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Bump Stocks are stupid.  No reason for them except  to have fun with in your back yard. 

They decrease the accuracy of your shot 1 million percent and despite what some of you goons heard / herd, it' doesn't turn your normal semi auto rifle (just like most handguns...SEMI AUTO) into a "machine gun".
Some of you really need or should do some research on what we are allowed to own as far the second amendment is concerned. 

Damn....Quit taking your talking points from PBS and VOX or whatever on this bump stock issue. 
Bump stocks are going to be illegal now / soon  that the supreme court has has ruled on them. 

I guarantee you that the Vegas shooter wasn't using any bump stocks from his window whaen he carried out the fukkin horrible tragedy. 
Yes, I know he had some (quite a few in his room), but I seriously doubt he used on to kill one of the poor people at that concert that night. 

By the way, AR-15s  (not "assault  rifles" but the term came from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-15) are way less dangerous that your common handgun accoridng to death by firearms stats. 
I'm sorry some of you are pulled in by disinformation headlines / "facts" by whichever media you choose to watch / read, but I'm guilty of it also. 
I freely admit that since Tucker has gone away from Fox, I watch Hannity every night.  
Dude annoys me to no end with his loaded "Am I right with this? " questions to the guests, but he really has some great guests. 

I miss Tucker a bit :(

Bottom line is know your fights. Bum Stocks is a stupid fight. Don't stress about it bored libs. It's a nothingburger. 

ETA: My comment above as far as "way less dangerous" was dumb...what I kinda meant to say was that handguns kill much more people a year than teh "Assault Rifles" 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

From your kats?  :wub:

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm a moderate conservative

😂 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If only your mom had used protection...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Can you explain the difference? Because I can’t see it. I don’t pretend to be a gun expert but it sure seems like the same thing. 

Machine guns have a specific definition.  They are defined by the cycling mechanism for firing.  You pull and hold the trigger one time and the dischargerecoil cycles the firing mechanism cotninuously.  Bump stocks do not work that way.  With a bump stock one bullet is discharged for each pull of the trigger.  The thing is the action of the stock allows the recoil of the gun to pull the trigger again and again.  Functionally as far as bullets discharged there is not much difference.  But bump stocks do not fit the definition of a prohibited, or more accurately a restricted, machine gun.  The solution is simple.  Amend the definition of a machine gun to one of firing rate regardless of the mechanism which produces the firing rate.

It comes down to this.  "Machine gun" is a well defined term of art.  Judges, and justices don't get to change that definition because the feel like it, something Sotomayer wihes she could do.  We would see the logic of not allowing feelings to dfetermine defined terms of art if, for instance, a Justice ferlt that EV's ought to fit into the definiton of a machine gun.  We would say that is absurd.  Things fit fdefinitons otr they do not, we don't add them in by judicial fiat if they seem close, we have the legislature broaden the definiton.

Should the definiton of "machine gun" be broadened is the question you want to argue, not whether this decision was wrong, it was not.  The policies and practices which grow from the decision may or may not be wrong for our society but the decision is sound adn Sotomayor reveals herself a dope on this ruling.  Feelings are not law and she ought to know better.

• Like 1

BTW bump stocks are extremel;y inaccurate.  Essentially they allow the weapon to move around in your hands which is no way to aim a gun.  Also, without a bump stock a practiced shooter can create the same effect by the manner in which they hold their gun.  Myself I choose not to do so as that rate of fire overheats barrels not designed for that rate of fire and that is bad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Bump Stocks are stupid.  No reason for them except  to have fun with in your back yard. 

They decrease the accuracy of your shot 1 million percent and despite what some of you goons heard / herd, it' doesn't turn your normal semi auto rifle (just like most handguns...SEMI AUTO) into a "machine gun".
Some of you really need or should do some research on what we are allowed to own as far the second amendment is concerned. 

Damn....Quit taking your talking points from PBS and VOX or whatever on this bump stock issue. 
Bump stocks are going to be illegal now / soon  that the supreme court has has ruled on them. 

I guarantee you that the Vegas shooter wasn't using any bump stocks from his window whaen he carried out the fukkin horrible tragedy. 
Yes, I know he had some (quite a few in his room), but I seriously doubt he used on to kill one of the poor people at that concert that night. 

By the way, AR-15s  (not "assault  rifles" but the term came from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-15) are way less dangerous that your common handgun accoridng to death by firearms stats. 
I'm sorry some of you are pulled in by disinformation headlines / "facts" by whichever media you choose to watch / read, but I'm guilty of it also. 
I freely admit that since Tucker has gone away from Fox, I watch Hannity every night.  
Dude annoys me to no end with his loaded "Am I right with this? " questions to the guests, but he really has some great guests. 

I miss Tucker a bit :(

Bottom line is know your fights. Bum Stocks is a stupid fight. Don't stress about it bored libs. It's a nothingburger. 

ETA: My comment above as far as "way less dangerous" was dumb...what I kinda meant to say was that handguns kill much more people a year than teh "Assault Rifles" 

But the sheep LOOOOOVE their propaganda!  Why would they think on their own?  That's hard work. Better to just listen to the masters up on high and go with that.  No thinking or questioning  necessary.  It's so easy.

Thread title should be:

"Supreme Court Rejects ATF's Unconstitutional Ban Of Bump Stocks. Making Laws Is Not In ATF's Purview."

You nancies are hysterical. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Thread title should be:

"Supreme Court Rejects ATF's Unconstitutional Ban Of Bump Stocks. Making Laws Is Not In ATF's Purview."

You nancies are hysterical. 

Where's squistion when you need him ready to report the OP for not changing the thread title?  :lol: