The Real timschochet

June 27 Presidential debate

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Abortion, 2020 election, Jan 6, and his legal troubles will be enough to keep it a close race.

I don't think so. Abortion was the dems only hope and I think he squashed that. Not a single whoooooore that wants an abortion can't still get one. J6 is and his "legal" troubles aren't a blip on the radar IMO now 

Yeah, Joe has plenty of bound delegates.  He has to be talked into removing himself. The DNC and the convention can't do it by themselves.  

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

But tonight everyone realized that they there’s no other choice.

I don't. I worry the Party Elders will convince him to withdraw. Dude needs to tough this out for the next 4 1/2 months.

• Like 1

Kamala desperate to talk about anything BUT the debate tonight 😂

2 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Loving cnn tonight.  It is like 2016 all over again.  Interviewing Harris.  She said he had  slow start but strong finish.  Strong Finish?  She is spinning like crazy.  "The person I see every day is one of the strongest I know. "

She doesn’t realize that the game has changed with the media. She’s too stupid to pick up on this. She’s just running with the playbook 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Kamala desperate to talk about anything BUT the debate tonight 😂

I didn't see her. She has to be giddy/stoked. 

The W goes to Trump tonight in this debate.

But I like the idea of open conventions to find two other people to vie for president in November.

Both of these clowns need to get kicked out of the picture.

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They keep talking about the next debate. But if the polls result in what I anticipate then why would Trump agree to a second debate? I wouldn’t. 

Of course you wouldnt.  Trump isn't a weakling tho.  

I imagine Joe thought he was fabulous tonight. I wonder if Dr Jill dressed him down or kept him in fantasyland 

Just now, Voltaire said:

I didn't see her. She has to be giddy/stoked. 

She's going on MSNBC in just a few minutes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But I like the idea of open conventions to find two other people to vie for president in November.

3 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Yeah, Joe has plenty of bound delegates.  He has to be talked into removing himself. The DNC and the convention can't do it by themselves.  

Just now, HellToupee said:

I imagine Joe thought he was fabulous tonight. I wonder if Dr Jill dressed him down or kept him in fantasyland 

Where was Melania to support her husband?

This is all so pathetic and gross. 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Well, she did have to change his diaper. 

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Biden couldn’t walk 18 holes never mind carry a bag for 18

He couldn't use normal course signage and a scorecard to find hole #2. 

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She doesn’t realize that the game has changed with the media. She’s too stupid to pick up on this. She’s just running with the playbook 

Yea depending in part on how she does the next few days she either just got a big promotion or will be pushed to the side.  Either way come January she will be paid a lot of money to teach at Penn or Harvard. 

To imagine it took this for libs here to believe Biden was absolutely lost....wild

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Re: Jill Biden, not only is she being extremely patronizing to him (which has some merit), but she's being extremely patronizing to the audience. It legitimately sounds like she's talking to a kindergarten class. 

That's called pulling a Kamala. Momala 

CNN trying to fact check Trump, they can’t talk fast enough to cover all the lies 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

CNN trying to fact check Trump, they can’t talk fast enough to cover all the lies 

Glass 1/1000th full?  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. They’re not. 

Most reporters didn’t believe that Biden was this bad. I didn’t either. I still don’t think he has any kind of dementia. Just old and a lot slower. We were wrong. But it wasn’t intentional. 

That's a load of BS.  You're not going to be able to convince anyone that a person whose job is to be a reporter, whose job it is to go after facts and the truth, had no idea?  Your delusional and your emotional and now you're just making stuff up to make yourself feel better because it's certainly better than having to cop to the fact that everything that you had been told previously about Biden was true.

You were asked by your party to not believe your lying ears and eyes and you actually did it. You believed your party. This really now should open your eyes to the cult that you belong to.

Help me, help you.

• Like 1

Libs yesterday: eh Trump is old

Libs today: hey man they need to look into replacing joe hes gone...shot....embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Fock. Look at him trying to manage the stairs. He was set up to fail. They didn't give him his special juice.

What was he waiting for?  Does he know nodody was in the audience?  Trump long gone. He's baked. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Biden does have brain cells. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Oof

Jill and all those people in the crowd need to surround Joe for the next three weeks and refuse to answer the focking phone.

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So your coping mechanism is that because your guy was so bad we need to replace both guys?

Why should Trump get penalized because Biden was catastrophically bad?

Or is this some kind of trick? Like, you would actually vote for the Republican nominee if it wasn't Trump? Gtfo 😆

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

What was he waiting for?  Does he know nodody was in the audience?  Trump long gone. He's baked. 

He is gone. Burnt toast. 

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Most reporters didn’t believe that Biden was this bad. I didn’t either. I still don’t think he has any kind of dementia. Just old and a lot slower. We were wrong. But it wasn’t intentional. 

The ones at Fox and other conservative networks seemed to know.   I guess they are smarter.  Anyhow I hope you have a great and safe trip. 

This is beyond funny.    Biden has to remove himself from the ticket ASAP.

Even Tim will finally admit he is not right.    Harris can`t but Clinton might be the best option now.  Biden can`t start a new term..and right now he will lose the election.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

This is beyond funny.    Biden has to remove himself from the ticket ASAP.

Even Tim will finally admit he is not right.    Harris can`t but Clinton might be the best option now.  Biden can`t start a new term..and right now he will lose the election.

No. Just No.

Biden needs to keep running and if he somehow loses, he needs to run again in 2028 and 2032.