The Real timschochet

June 27 Presidential debate

First thing they did was test him for the chinese flu. Praying he had it. 

Biden just won the old vote.   No senior citizen wants to be told they are failing. Clever 

As someone who wasn't excited about either of these guys, I can't imagine how anyone would feel comfortable voting for Biden after that. 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Biden just won the old vote.   No senior citizen wanys to be told they are failing. Clever 

Biden is playing 4d chess

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Biden says he created "Thousands of millions of jobs"

That would be billions.  Seven jobs for every American.  I better get to work. I can't have others trying to pick up the slack for me.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't. I worry the Party Elders will convince him to withdraw. Dude needs to tough this out for the next 4 1/2 months.

Yea I went to a flash poll and said Joe won.  We have to prop him up. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You're not watching the debate.  It hasn't started.  Biden does have brain cells.  Stop crying.

Me and you man. Biden does have brain cells. I'm totally on board. Lets get the word out and shut these naysayers up. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is CNN fact-checking Joe Biden at all? All I hear is they're fact-checking Trump. Biden had a bunch of lying Whoppers in there himself.

Someone on cnn said Biden was wrong about Charlottesville. I was shocked 

Some of the top Google searches:  Biden old. Immigration/border. 

One of the lowest:  Jan 6 

:banana:

Tonight was the biggest “duh” moment ever.  Anyone surprised is a stone cold idiot.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is CNN fact-checking Joe Biden at all? All I hear is they're fact-checking Trump. Biden had a bunch of lying Whoppers in there himself.

This is the third time I'm posting it but hats off to Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. I mean this sincerely. I'd had low expectations of them and they came through really well. Great questions, great follow ups if the candidates had time and dodged it by talking about the last point... 

... Seriously, impressed by their professionalism. I expected it to be 3 against 1 and I was wrong. Granted, I hope CNN folds before 2028, but if its still around, I would not mind seeing them reprise the role in 2028. That was as solid and fair debate moderation as we've ever seen and I've been paying attention since 1984.

• Like 4

Regarding the debate, I liked the format.  I haven't been able to watch a high office debate to completion in a number of years due to the candidates just yelling over each other.  I also thought CNN wasn't horrible slanted so that was nice.  Overall, the experience of watching the debate wasn't bad.   Not much to say about how the debate went for the candidates.  I think that's obvious.

• Like 1

There is a liberal plan.in place here. And cnn helped with it. Expect news about biden's poor health to come out soon. And they will.go with trying to make people feel bad for laughing at the old bag of shlt biden somehow. cnn will own the exclusives on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean, seriously, Trump went in to a hostile environment, agreed to all of Biden's rules, and still kicked his A$$.  

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is the third time I'm posting it but hats off to Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. I mean this sincerely. I'd had low expectations of them and they came through really well. Great questions, great follow ups if the candidates had time and dodged it by talking about the last point... 

... Seriously, impressed by their professionalism. I expected it to be 3 against 1 and I was wrong. Granted, I hope CNN folds before 2028, but if its still around, I would not mind seeing them reprise the role in 2028. That was as solid and fair debate moderation as we've ever seen and I've been paying attention since 1984.

Meh, it only appeared that way because they couldn't catch the falling knife.  They asked Biden some tough questions, but, you could tell he knew the questions and had practiced his usual....Number 1, Number 2, but in the end he wasn't competent enough to pull it off. Normal people knew this was Weekend at Bernie's a long time ago.  You can't prop up a corpse no matter how hard you try. 

God damn that was ugly. Shockingly so.

Perfect example of why I've never been a registered Democrat despite being in closer alignment with them politically than the GOP. Fuk those bastards for foisting that on us. Irresponsible, reckless, arrogant, lying fukkers. I hold them in absolute contempt.

Biden is going to be replaced. It needs to happen. No chance he gets elected after tonight. I shudder to think what the next poorly thought-out, elitist choice the DNC will make, though. Newsom? Fuuuuk you.

At this point I'd vote for Marco Rubio or Kamala Harris over the two were saddled with. If Biden stays in I'll just leave it blank and hope like hell the next four years won't be as bad as I expect. 

Gallup poll before the debate had Trump approval at all time high and Biden at an all time low. 

Dems in Defcon 1

Just checking in.  I'm watching it now for the video but had to listen to it on the radio on a drive out of state.  It sounded really bad on radio, seems like it was worse with picture from all the analysis I'm seeing.  I listened to Van Jones on the radio tonight.  He just sounded downtrodden.  Not for the state of the Biden campaign, but for Biden the man.  I know everyone is doubting he will step aside, but surely those who are close to him will stop this for his own good.  It was sad, and I was honestly sorry for the man.  It really just makes me wonder, who is truly calling the shots.  I've wondered it before and been ridiculed for that, but this guy isn't thinking through and implementing policy.  Shame on those who have tried to hide this from the country. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, a guy rattled off several Joe Biden lies and then he did Trump's lies.

No one over the age of 50 should be able to run for president.  

"malarky...Iran attacked American troups. killed, muh..muh...muh, brain damaged for a couple of these troups. the old soviet union, they lost these troups, muh muh muh....if you want a war....we gotta find out what he's gonna do..."

The democrats may just punt this election and do whatever they can between now and January to destroy this country in an attempt to GET TRUMP!!

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

If newsome was up there trump would be crying on the floor

Your level

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Biden just won the old vote.   No senior citizen wants to be told they are failing. Clever 

Normal old people accept the fact that they are old and are not desirous of being in power and taking on the responsibility of running a country. It's time to relax for them.

Career power hungry politicians can't quit their desire for it. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Normal old people accept the fact that they are old and are not desirous of being in power and taking on the responsibility of running a country. Career power hungry politicians can't quit their desire for it. 

And people will be voting into office of president one of those two dead old men.  Silly.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

And people will be voting into office of president one of those two dead old men.  Silly.  

God be darned

god bless

amen thanks

amen 

thanks god of serpents

amen

libra

thanks

The CNN broadcast must have been doctored up videos from the right.  

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Just checking in.  I'm watching it now for the video but had to listen to it on the radio on a drive out of state.  It sounded really bad on radio, seems like it was worse with picture from all the analysis I'm seeing.  I listened to Van Jones on the radio tonight.  He just sounded downtrodden.  Not for the state of the Biden campaign, but for Biden the man.  I know everyone is doubting he will step aside, but surely those who are close to him will stop this for his own good.  It was sad, and I was honestly sorry for the man.  It really just makes me wonder, who is truly calling the shots.  I've wondered it before and been ridiculed for that, but this guy isn't thinking through and implementing policy.  Shame on those who have tried to hide this from the country. 

You're way too nice. 

• Thanks 1