The Real timschochet

June 27 Presidential debate

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

White supremacy

The media

White media supremacy

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

None of the reasons contradict each other. 

And any way it doesn’t matter. No matter what condition Biden is in, Trump would be a thousand times worse. 

Donald Trump is unacceptable as the next President. 

Biden could not manage a Wetzel's Pretzels.  Trump could, right up until he harassed the girls working there by grabbing them by their dough balls and then his store would get sued into oblivian.

On 7/2/2024 at 3:29 PM, joneo said:

So Biden severely lost to a crap flinging chimpanzee.  Doesn't say much for his abilities.  

Bonobo, with the hair of an orangutan.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Biden could not manage a Wetzel's Pretzels.  Trump could, right up until he harassed the girls working there by grabbing them by their dough balls and then his store would get sued into oblivian.

It would definitely end up bankrupt one way or the other. Then all his tradesmen, suppliers and workers would get screwed as he emerged untouched.

But he’s a champion for the little guy! 😂

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It would definitely end up bankrupt one way or the other. Then all his tradesmen, suppliers and workers would get screwed as he emerged untouched.

But he’s a champion for the little guy! 😂

Has Biden ever once spoken up for Little People Americans?  Has he ever employed them as entertainers at his parties?  

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Has Biden ever once spoken up for Little People Americans?  Has he ever employed them as entertainers at his parties?  

No that’s Trump that went to the Epstein island parties

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Young and petite for certain, but not Little People, just minors.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He's had trannies flash their fake .

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We went over this with gutterboy.

And gutterboy's source was that all seven of Trump's flights on Epstein's plane were from Palm Beach to New York with Epstein and they stopped like eight years before Epstein got busted.

Have you got a better source?

If not, why do you want to look like him?

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He's had trannies flash their fake .

Sure he supports them, but what about the Little People?.  Do they have to transition to get any love from Biden?

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sure he supports them, but what aboiut the Little Peopl?.  Do they have to transition to get any love from Biden?

Illegal immigrants and student debt holders and looters/rioters come to mind.

But Biden's favorite minority is definitely transgender groomers and drag queens.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Illegal immigrants and student debt holders and looters/rioters come to mind.

But Biden's favorite minority is definitely transgender groomers and drag queens.

I'm talking dwarfs here dammit.  How does he stand on dwarfs?*

* Carefully, because if they roll around under him he will fall down.  

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

None of the reasons contradict each other. 

And any way it doesn’t matter. No matter what condition Biden is in, Trump would be a thousand times worse. 

Donald Trump is unacceptable as the next President. 

Not voting for a guy that says women are raping their sisters and preventing abortions.  

19 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Bonobo, with the hair or an orangutan.

Are you 12 years old? 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Your next Democrat nominee 

That was at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. It’s as Trumpy an area as you will find in this state. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That was at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. It’s as Trumpy an area as you will find in this state. 

I thought Newsome was governor of the whole state. My bad. 

• Thanks 2

The suspects were identified as 28-year-old Leroyernest Joseph McCrary of Compton, 18-year-old Jaden Cunningham of Lancaster, and 18-year-old Malachi Darnell of Los Angeles.

Not very Trumpy sounding names.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

28-year-old Leroyernest Joseph McCrary of Compton, 18-year-old Jaden Cunningham of Lancaster, and 18-year-old Malachi Darnell of Los Angeles.

Biden Voters 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Seems likely to offend a large percentage of the population.  That seems strange in front of a business, but maybe that particular arera is quite homogenous, whole milk, wonder bread , and mouth breathing.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Seems likely to offend a large percentage of the population.  That seems strange in front of a business, but maybe that particular arera is quite homogenous, whole milk, wonder bread , and mouth breathing.

😂 

So he says he was tired and he plans to start going to sleep at 8pm from now on. 

If you need to go to sleep by 8pm to be able to be aware enough in general, what business do you have running a country? How is the even a passable excuse and how can his supporters still blindly accept these excuses? 😂 

I have yet to ask certain lib members of my family how they feel because I don’t care enough about politics to let it strain important relationships but I’m very interested to at least know, regardless of their disdain for Drump, how they can support this guy without simply admitting “anyone but Trump” is all they care about because he’s on their mind 24/7 and “no Trump” is more important than an actual good candidate. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

So he says he was tired and he plans to start going to sleep at 8pm from now on. 

If you need to go to sleep by 8pm to be able to be aware enough in general, what business do you have running a country? How is the even a passable excuse and how can his supporters still blindly accept these excuses? 😂 

I have yet to ask certain lib members of my family how they feel because I don’t care enough about politics to let it strain important relationships but I’m very interested to at least know, regardless of their disdain for Drump, how they can support this guy without simply admitting “anyone but Trump” is all they care about because he’s on their mind 24/7 and “no Trump” is more important than an actual good candidate. 

It's because they know that someone else is actually running the country. It doesn't matter that Potato is a potato, as long as the borders remain open, crime remains high, and the economy continues to spiral.

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Michelle's gynecologist knows and everyone else wonders, including possibly Barack.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Or just normal people not full of themselves. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's because they know that someone else is actually running the country. It doesn't matter that Potato is a potato, as long as the borders remain open, crime remains high, and the economy continues to spiral.

People on either side should know that this is often the case (someone else really running the country)

On 7/3/2024 at 8:59 AM, Voltaire said:

We went over this with gutterboy.

And gutterboy's source was that all seven of Trump's flights on Epstein's plane were from Palm Beach to New York with Epstein and they stopped like eight years before Epstein got busted.

Have you got a better source?

If not, why do you want to look like him?

And that dumbass calls my credibility into question. Then runs and hides when asked to elaborate. 

I have decided to take the Democrats at their word.  Joe is fine. 

He just got whipped by a man with a far superior intellect.  This was also the case 4 years ago.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He just got whipped by a man with a far superior intellect.  This was also the case 4 years ago.  

But wait a minute...don't you remember the one time a couple years ago when Trump used "your" instead of "you're" in a sentence? 

IT'S THE SAME EXACT THING AS WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

Biden's bad week just got worse after saying he's proud to be the 'first black woman' to serve in the White House

:lol:

How to watch president's sitdown with George Stephanopoulos

This should be an opportunity for Biden to win back some support. The setup of having it recorded and then being edited before distribution should help, and then of course having someone such as Stephanopoulos do it will help a ton.  

I would presume, before this happens, that Biden comes across much better than he did in the debates of course, but that is why this is happening in this way, to deliver that view.

If I were him, I would do the same thing.  Makes perfect sense. 

@Sean Mooney I used another link...without youtube 🤭

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

over under 50 cuts in this 30 min interview

total time 6 hours

Where did you get 30 minutes?  I've seen a couple of articles saying it will be 15.

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That's where I'm at. Run Joe this year because other than a bad 90 minutes, he's totally with it. Everyone should listen to Karin Jean Pierre on this. 

The nice thing about not replacing him with Kamala in 2024, is the Dems can save Kamala for 2028. They'd not want to be racist and misogynist by replacing her.