Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Miss Maryland is a TRANNY 🌈

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s awesome. 

And it's not only a Man, it's an Asian Man. 

A big win for real women across the Country. 🌈 

The prettiest, most talented, most representative female in Maryland is a man?  Men really are better at everything.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BudBro said:

The prettiest, most talented, most representative female in Maryland is a man?  Men really are better at everything.

And it looks EXACTLY like a dude dressed as a Woman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Your favorite. ❤️ 

Mental illness is our strength. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Your favorite. ❤️ 

Liberals Favorite, apparently. The Judges were all WOKE Pedocrats, like yourself 🌈 😂 

18 minutes ago, BudBro said:

We are.  :lol:

To be fair, women have put themselves in this position.  They've been on the forefront of all of this crap from Feminism to the Rainbow Mob nonsense.  Women have ruined it for themselves IN SPADES.  it's kind of awesome to see this, but I do feel bad for the REAL, BIOLOGICAL women who get caught in the crossfire and just want to be, well, women. 

Feminists, weak and effeminate men and the Rainbow mob have really screwed them over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Feminists, weak men and the Rainbow mob have really screwed them over.

⬆️ Liberal Pedocrats 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Liberals Favorite, apparently. The Judges were all WOKE Pedocrats, like yourself 🌈 😂 

You post thousands of tranny pics and memes. You like to imagine getting on your knees to suck the girlie balls, makes your red rocket come out.

Phag. 💄 🌈 💕 

Just now, MDC said:

Phag

Now now MDC. That's not very WOKE of you, is it? What would the Trannies in your life say if they knew you said that? 🌈 

13 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Now now MDC. That's not very WOKE of you, is it? What would the Trannies in your life say if they knew you said that? 🌈 

You’re the only tranny in my life, man bag. 

34 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

A big win for real women across the Country. 🌈 

You’re a real big scared piece of shits. 

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We are.  :lol:

To be fair, women have put themselves in this position.  They've been on the forefront of all of this crap from Feminism to the Rainbow Mob nonsense.  Women have ruined it for themselves IN SPADES.  it's kind of awesome to see this, but I do feel bad for the REAL, BIOLOGICAL women who get caught in the crossfire and just want to be, well, women. 

Feminists, weak and effeminate men and the Rainbow mob have really screwed them over.

Ruined what, how? It’s actually fun to watch weaklings like you panic about whether you like weiners. 

2 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

Ruined what, how? It’s actually fun to watch weaklings like you panic about whether you like weiners. 

He's back!  Did your boyfriend let you out of your BDSM cage for a few hours?  :lol:

GTFO, loser.  The only "weakling" here is the one who ran away for 12 years and now is trying to throw up smoke screens by calling everyone else a "weakling", you f'n pvssy.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's back!  Did your boyfriend let you out of your BDSM cage for a few hours?  :lol:

GTFO, loser.  The only "weakling" here is the one who ran away for 12 years and now is trying to throw up smoke screens by calling everyone else a "weakling", you f'n pvssy.  :lol:

You’re the one claiming people scare you. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not everyone else, nice try. I’m talking to you. 

3 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

You’re the one claiming people scare you. 

No one claimed that. That's you making something up and then attributing it to me. 

That's your own illogical and emotional child like mind not being able to process opinions different than yours. 

Like I said, GTFO, pvssy. :lol:

If the organizers of a beauty (scholarship) pageant wish to allow this and to have judges taht sanction this that is their right.  Whether maryland ought to have its name associated with this is an interesting question, to me.  Whether women ought to have their gender associated with this is another intersting question.  Perhaps it ought to be called the Miss Maryland beauty and mockery of womanhood pageant 

5 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

Not everyone else, nice try. I’m talking to you. 

Nah. We've all seen your other posts. You do that to everyone, you low confidence self-hating b****.  :lol:

46 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Is it Secret Asian Man? One of our own? :shocking:

Holy moly WTF?

What is the purpose of this?  How could anyone vote for he/her?

So freaking stupid...SMH

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No one claimed that. That's you making something up and then attributing it to me. 

That's your own illogical and emotional child like mind not being able to process opinions different than yours. 

Like I said, GTFO, pvssy. :lol:

Yeah, you did. The only reason you put up this ridiculous front is because you’re scared. No one else does this kind of whining and worrying. Secure people don’t care. 

I can process your opinion fine. It’s not special or difficult. You fear transgender people. Because you’re worried you can’t tell the difference. That’s all. 

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Holy moly WTF?

So freaking stupid...SMH

Are you seriously asking what the purpose of a pageant is?

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Holy moly WTF?

So freaking stupid...SMH

Your choice of grammer pronouns are I, You, He, She, and It.  As this individual does not qualify for any of the other pronouns the correct pronoun to use is It.  How could anyone vote for It?  Now the politicalloy correct mob will insist it is demeaning to use grammar properly.  I ignore them.  They don't have the right to redraw language as some attempt to force compliance with their beliefs.  They argue I hurt the feelings of the individual who would like to be percieved as they wish to be percieved.  Franklyu if my opions damage someone else's self worth or self esteem I am not the problem, thier oversensitivity and lack of self confidence is.  That is an internal matter to them, not an external matter. 

52 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

You forgot weakling

52 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

Next post.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

pathetic, why do you hate women so much?

Because they hate him?

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Another tranny thread :lol:

Goes to show that this isn't just a small isolated problem like all you twinkies make it out to be.

You liberals love the trannies because you can pretend to be with girls while you suck their male parts. . 

1 hour ago, torridjoe said:

Yes you are👆🏿

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Disagree.  He's pretty hot.

Just empowers this crap to keep taking place.  

Just now, nobody said:

Disagree.  He's pretty hot.

👆🏿Flag