Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

New York City girl, 13, sexually assaulted at knifepoint during broad daylight in park

Ban knives!!! :cry:

Those knives are so MEAN!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-girl-13-sexually-assaulted-knifepoint-during-broad-daylight-park-police

A man arrived at a New York City public park in broad daylight and "forcibly" raped a 13-year-old girl, police said.

The New York Police Department (NYPD) said that a 13-year-old girl and her friend, a 13-year-old boy, were at Kissena park in Queens, New York on Thursday, June 13 at 3:30 p.m.

Authorities said the young teenagers were approached by a Hispanic male, who showed them a knife and demanded that they follow him into the woods.

In a secluded area of the park, the suspect took the teens' cell phones before tying their wrists together with a shoelace.

Police said that after the children were helplessly tied up, the suspect "forcibly" sexually assaulted the girl.

After raping the young girl, the suspect disappeared from the park.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Do you just enjoy posting fox news links all day?

You hate things like this being known to the public. Focking sick piece of shlt. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You hate things like this being known to the public. Focking sick piece of shlt. 

No.  I can pretty much get it from the website.  Reposting on a lightly trafficked message board doesn't exactly make it public. Lol

• Sad 2

Meanwhile, Daniel Penny is being charged with manslaughter.

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

No.  I can pretty much get it from the website.  Reposting on a lightly trafficked message board doesn't exactly make it public. Lol

Dumbest response ever... Go be with mdc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Dumbest response ever... Go be with mdc. 

Youre a very very weird guy.  But whatever

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I do like me some mdc..

Youre a very very weird guy.  But whatever

• Sad 1

What is the point, if any, to this thread?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Seafoam seems to believe if something is on Fox news it isnt public so he posts it here to get the word out I guess

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Seafoam seems to believe if something is on Fox news it isnt public so he posts it here to get the word out I guess

Lost Donkey Seen Living With Elk Herd 5 Years Later

Happy for you. 

• Sad 1

Liberals like to blame guns for violence, but when a person gets killed by a knife in a liberal run city, it's "who cares?". 

" Who cares? " 

This is what they think. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Following me around on fathers day. 😆

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

The point seems to be that Seafoam wants to make some stupid political point at the expense of some poor 13 year old girl who was just assaulted.  Par for the course with this POS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The point seems to be that Seafoam wants to make some stupid political point at the expense of some poor 13 year old girl who was just assaulted.  Par for the course with this POS.  

Glad to see you think the dead chick is less important than you saying bad things about me. Typical liberal bltch. 

Liberals continue to prove how evil they are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Ban knives!!! :cry:

Those knives are so MEAN!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-girl-13-sexually-assaulted-knifepoint-during-broad-daylight-park-police

A man arrived at a New York City public park in broad daylight and "forcibly" raped a 13-year-old girl, police said.

The New York Police Department (NYPD) said that a 13-year-old girl and her friend, a 13-year-old boy, were at Kissena park in Queens, New York on Thursday, June 13 at 3:30 p.m.

Authorities said the young teenagers were approached by a Hispanic male, who showed them a knife and demanded that they follow him into the woods.

In a secluded area of the park, the suspect took the teens' cell phones before tying their wrists together with a shoelace.

Police said that after the children were helplessly tied up, the suspect "forcibly" sexually assaulted the girl.

After raping the young girl, the suspect disappeared from the park.

When justice comes for him I hope it comes wrapped in a big ol mess of severe pain, the kind which leaves one fearful for life.

• Like 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

When justice comes for him I hope it comes wrapped in a big ol mess of severe pain, the kind which leaves one fearful for life.

More often than not it's not people from our culture.

No worries.  According to the FBI stats, this crime didn’t happen.  

It's just sad to see the liberals say, "Why do you care about this?"

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

It's just sad to see the liberals say, "Why do you care about this?"

It sure is. If he gets caught, what are the odds he's an illegal ? Has to be at least 50/50

The suspect was described as a male Hispanic, around 5’ 5" in his 20s with curly hair, last seen wearing red sneakers and carrying a green backpack. 

He appeared to have dental braces on his teeth and had a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sadly, for him, we don't know yet if it was an illegal immigrant who did this (but that must be coming as just being an Hispanic is probably not enough to deserve a thread on its own).

MAGA? They are, after all, the greatest domestic threat according to potatous. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MAGA? They are, after all, the greatest domestic threat according to potatous. 

According to potatoes too. 🥔 🥔 🥔

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Sadly, for him, as liberals, we don't care.

We get it...

3 hours ago, easilyscan said:

It sure is. If he gets caught, what are the odds he's an illegal ? Has to be at least 50/50

The suspect was described as a male Hispanic, around 5’ 5" in his 20s with curly hair, last seen wearing red sneakers and carrying a green backpack. 

He appeared to have dental braces on his teeth and had a tattoo of a boar or a bull with red eyes on his chest.

Illegal. It's commonplace where they come from. 

• Thanks 1

And there it is.

A group of New Yorkers who recognized the suspect in a horrific rape of a 13-year-old took him down and held him until police arrived around 1 a.m. Tuesday, cellphone video shows. Christian Geovanny Inga-Landi, a 25-year-old from Ecuador, entered the country illegally in 2021 near Eagle Pass, Texas, police said.

On 6/16/2024 at 7:36 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah. It's you focking idiots who vote democrat and push for this shlt that are responsible for this happening.

YOU, are to blame you old liberal piece of crap.

Her pain is your fault. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. It's you focking idiots who vote democrat and push for this shlt that are responsible for this happening.

YOU, are to blame you old liberal piece of crap.

Her pain is your fault. 

Not that I wish it to happen (that would make me a monster) but I think the only thing that would wake up some of these people, is if it happened to someone they loved.

30 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Not that I wish it to happen (that would make me a monster) but I think the only thing that would wake up some of these people, is if it happened to someone they loved.

I thought this same way for a long while. But I honestly think it wouldn't be enough to change their minds. They put their fake, made up "ideals", that others don't want, over "reality". It would have to happen to them personally to possibly change their minds. As they are very weak. 

But all we can do is vote against their idiocy and go out and fight for common sense and for actual good people. 

10 hours ago, easilyscan said:

And there it is.

A group of New Yorkers who recognized the suspect in a horrific rape of a 13-year-old took him down and held him until police arrived around 1 a.m. Tuesday, cellphone video shows. Christian Geovanny Inga-Landi, a 25-year-old from Ecuador, entered the country illegally in 2021 near Eagle Pass, Texas, police said.

Of course  :doh:

Another victim of  Democrat policies of allowing anyone in willy-nilly, no questions asked.  Unfortunately, they'll never learn and keep voting the same until it gets so bad they'll move to better places and then proceed to ruin them too, like cockroaches.

The problem isn't really the illegals coming into the country, the problem is liberals and Democrats.  I say we deport them instead.

The cops said they arrested him with "some help" from the public. Seems like it was the other way around. The citizens arrested him with some help of the cops.