Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Project 2025

Just now, thegeneral said:

My first post in this thread was today 😂

I know and we all could tell how triggered you were.  To the point it was clearly obvious there was some previous, untold trauma you were subject to from Project 2025.

We'll get to the bottom of it.  I'm ready whenever you are.  :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the PNAC stuff from the W years.

All that led to was the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What could go wrong?

24 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I know and we all could tell how triggered you were.  To the point it was clearly obvious there was some previous, untold trauma you were subject to from Project 2025.

We'll get to the bottom of it.  I'm ready whenever you are.  :thumbsup:

Wow dude 😂

How long has this been your thing?

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Wow dude 😂

You've had a tough day.  Project 2025 has abused you so much.

You go get some rest now.  We will try to get you to talk about your trauma tomorrow.

Here are some inspirational words for you to think about in the meantime:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Wow dude 😂

Maybe take a valium to help calm your nerves and when you are ready to open up about it, there are people here to help you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I know what the problem is.  You want to talk to someone else.  Let me see if I can find someone else you'd rather open up to.

@Voltaire : Can you help thegeneral here to show us on the doll where Project2025 touched him?

There is a Project2025 victim's compensation fund if that will help you open up.  Worms and the OP also need to assistance with this.  The more victims we can get the better chance we'll be able to prosecute Project 2025.

il_600x600.2988162098_oy3e.thumb.jpg.cd4157ff2dfd50d330f0dc89758cb860.jpg

Here's a doll, if that helps.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You've had a tough day.  Project 2025 has abused you so much.

You go get some rest now.  We will try to get you to talk about your trauma tomorrow.

Here are some inspirational words for you to think about in the meantime:

You are one weird dude 😂

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

il_600x600.2988162098_oy3e.thumb.jpg.cd4157ff2dfd50d330f0dc89758cb860.jpg

Here's a doll, if that helps.

Oh look the dude he called for. Can you tell me what this moron is going on about?

6 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Maybe take a valium to help calm your nerves and when you are ready to open up about it, there are people here to help you. 

You and eternallydim are a match made in heaven. Together you two could accomplish so much!

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Oh look the dude he called for. Can you tell me what this moron is going on about?

This 'show me on the doll' stuff is how social workers try to get through to child sex abuse victims.

ES&C has been goofing on you, claiming you've either been sexually molested by an 800+ page book or the ideas within. He wanted a doll image and knows I have figured out how to post small pictures in this forum since I'm the only one who ever does it.

At first, I didn't appreciate getting called out to assist. "Why am I getting dragged into this?"  You and I get along well and I respect you and your commentary, but in the end, I said 'fock it, OK'. Mostly its because I haven't posted any pictures in the forum for a few months and wanted to make sure I still can.

shoveling-poop.jpg.7586e226b4c24a78a99647717d7679c5.jpg.58d858cb477d24866cf5e7829972209a.jpg

• Like 1

Screenshot_20190212-112747_Google.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Wow dude 😂

Typically his thing is talking about glory holes

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This 'show me on the doll' stuff is how social workers try to get through to child sex abuse victims.

ES&C has been goofing on you, claiming you've either been sexually molested by an 800+ page book or the ideas within. He wanted a doll image and knows I have figured out how to post small pictures in this forum since I'm the only one who ever does it.

At first, I didn't appreciate getting called out to assist. "Why am I getting dragged into this?"  You and I get along well and I respect you and your commentary, but in the end, I said 'fock it, OK'. Mostly its because I haven't posted any pictures in the forum for a few months and wanted to make sure I still can.

shoveling-poop.jpg.7586e226b4c24a78a99647717d7679c5.jpg.58d858cb477d24866cf5e7829972209a.jpg

Thanks, Volty!  👍

You explained it perfectly.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

At first, I didn't appreciate getting called out to assist. "Why am I getting dragged into this?"  You and I get along well and I respect you and your commentary, but in the end, I said 'fock it, OK'. Mostly it’s because I haven't posted any pictures in the forum for a few months and wanted to make sure I still can.

:lol: Fair enough. I thought you were unfortunately charged with assisting the dimwits when they are in trouble or get stuck. A bat signal for passengers of the short bus if you will.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

:lol: Fair enough. I thought you were unfortunately charged with assisting the dimwits when they are in trouble or get stuck. A bat signal for passengers of the short bus if you will.

Is this where you pretend that you don't about the doll stuff and how they use it with kids?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Typically his thing is talking about glory holes

Good point, well made.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is this where you pretend that you don't about the doll stuff and how they use it with kids?

I still don’t know why you are talking about this to me and didn’t know why you had to call in help, nitwit.

It makes a bit of sense now…but is still dumb on your part 😂

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Would you stop talking about child sexual abuse already?  Fock man how sick are you?  Enough you focking creep.

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Would you stop talking about child sexual abuse already?  Fock man how sick are you?  Enough you focking creep.

Yeah, that's the story.  :doh:  :lol:

Not you and your fellow cult members hysterical outrage over Project 2025.:lol:

And why are you so afraid to talk about child sexual abuse? Are you afraid you're going to get busted for doing some things your not supposed to be doing?   Shame on you.

Your strenuous objections to talking about it confirm a lot of the suspicions people have about you around here.

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I still don’t know why you are talking about this to me and didn’t know why you had to call in help, nitwit.

It makes a bit of sense now…but is still dumb on your part 😂

It's okay.  It's a safe space in here.  Feel free to talk about Project 2025 and how it hurt you when you're ready.  :lol:

I think I owe the geek club another picture tutorial lesson here.

We've got two ways to get pictures.

First, when we changed host servers and our post count got destroyed in early 2019, there was a three week or so window where we could post images here (finally). Then Mike said "fock it, they don't deserve nice things, I like the 1997 internet better" he locked the posting image ability back up. Anyway, you can still recycle and reuse images posted during that window.

The second way is that we can use each others avatars to post images. Here are the four from scrolling up on this page. Just right click on it, "copy image", then paste:

EternalShinyAndChrome

IGotWorms

GutterBoy

Voltaire

So, since I created the 'Kim Jong Il' alias, I have access to the account. I go in there, I change the Kim Jong Il avatar to whatever I want, copy and paste it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Under certain circumstances you think it’s funny. So you should stop wagging the finger 

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, that's the story.  :doh:  :lol:

Not you and your fellow cult members hysterical outrage over Project 2025.:lol:

And why are you so afraid to talk about child sexual abuse? Are you afraid you're going to get busted for doing some things your not supposed to be doing?   Shame on you.

Your strenuous objections to talking about it confirm a lot of the suspicions people have about you around here.

You're obsession with talking about it shows what a sick fock you are.  You spend multiple pages and all day yesterday posting about child sexual abuse. You're disturbed.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're obsession with talking about it shows what a sick fock you are.  You spend multiple pages and all day yesterday posting about child sexual abuse. You're disturbed.

Is that what you got from that?  : 😂 

Listen, I understand people that have been traumatized from project 2025 like you are afraid to talk about it so you lash out at others. 

I just want you to know that we're here for you when you're ready to talk about how project 2025 abused you. 👍

I'm one of the furthest right members of this board and I've never heard of project 2025.

Don't get me wrong I like a lot of what it has to say, but conservatives don't believe in that stuff. It's like Q just another buggy man for the left.

Project 2025 isn’t Q. It was written by the leaders of the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society and close associates of Donald Trump. It may or may not be enacted but it’s not some conspiracy theory. 

Also @Cdub100 is not a conservative. Anti-semitism and Holocaust denial are views that are incompatible with American conservatism. @Cdub100 is a radical extremist bigot. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is that what you got from that?  : 😂 

Listen, I understand people that have been traumatized from project 2025 like you are afraid to talk about it so you lash out at others. 

I just want you to know that we're here for you when you're ready to talk about how project 2025 abused you. 👍

This pedo creep has posted 50x since yesterday.  Most of those posts about some sick fantasy about getting touched and showing where on a doll.

Dude really should be on an FBI watchlists and banned from this alt right cesspool for his clear pedo tendencies.  If it's not pedo crap it's glory holes and other perverted topics that normal people just don't spend time thinking about let along posting 50x a day about.

Cultist do what's right for a change and run this creep off your pathetic alt right board before he gets it shut down. 

• Like 1

Project 2025 guys veterans benefits.  Maga hates the military.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Biden hates the military

Of course he does. Look what he did to us in Afghanistan 

On 7/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, GutterBoy said:

Bro why you keep saying Jan 6 was a lie?

To be fair, I should not.   If you really......really......believe a lie, you are not lying....you are just naive.

40 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Cool.  You hysterics have any more cherry-picked and out-of-context snippets you can show us that don't support your fake outrage?  :lol:

Can you show us on the doll where Project 2025 touched you?  :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 4:34 PM, RLLD said:

The three essential fascist tactics are:

(1) demonization of domestic enemies ; Such as referring to people as deplorables, or MAGA or white supremacists.....

(2) preposterous lies ; such as Russian Collusion, very fine people, Hunters laptop, Jan 6th, inflation isnt happening, inflation is transitory. the inflation reduction act will lower inflation or Joe Biden is not having cognitive issues

(3) contempt for democratic institutions; such as how some folks call out SCOTUS, vilify the police and border patrol

Interesting list, and one easily turned around on you, but I'll save it because there's a bigger point:

Why would you want to fire 50k professionals that are non-partisan, hired for their qualifications and well versed in how their jobs work, to replace them with loyal sycophants that don't have experience?

Obviously we all have political opinions, but how many of us allow those opinions to influence or dictate how we do our jobs? Few if any is my guess. So why is it suddenly OK to impugn entire groups doing their jobs based on their political affiliation? Like these federal workers for example, or career lawyers in DOJ that have served multiple administrations? Juries sure are getting raked for this recently, and judges too. FBI of course. Military members tend to be more conservative, is anyone claiming they don't do their jobs with Biden in office?

This line of reasoning is childish and reductive of the people comprising these institutions. You're cagey about what you do, but do your political leanings make a difference in how you handle yourself professionally?

• Like 2

Also, big kudos to @OldMaid for respectfully making very cogent points before ESaC polluted a few pages with his most recent psychotic break.

Seriously, were you on heavy drugs over the weekend? We know you have zero self awareness, but holy fock, at least have enough respect to not make the same statement in poor taste a few dozen times consecutively. Find some new material, FFS.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Interesting list, and one easily turned around on you

No kidding. I like when Ray takes a break from calling liberals brown shirts to complain about how they demonize their political adversaries. :wacko: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tl/dr

LOL. With you, it doesn't matter.

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Also, big kudos to @OldMaid for respectfully making very cogent points before ESaC polluted a few pages with his most recent psychotic break.

Seriously, were you on heavy drugs over the weekend? We know you have zero self awareness, but holy fock, at least have enough respect to not make the same statement in poor taste a few dozen times consecutively. Find some new material, FFS.

:cheers: Every one in a while I like to take a break from calling people retarded/focktards. It doesn’t happen often… so enjoy!