Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Project 2025

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Project 2025 Google searches up, word is getting out, this should scare every American.

You be scared gutterputz. I'll live my life in good fashion. 

But what about project 2125?  THAT'S THE ONE WE SHOULD REALLY BE WORRIED ABOUT!! 

😱

Lotsa tinfoil hat Armageddon.  No one fearmongers better than the Democrat party.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But what about project 2125?  THAT'S THE ONE WE SHOULD REALLY BE WORRIED ABOUT!! 

😱

Lotsa tinfoil hat Armageddon.  No one fearmongers better than the Democrat party.  :lol:

Yeah there's only a website about it with the full document, and trump has talked about it, so have others. But no it's all tinfoil hat.

Clown.

Trump talked about it? What did he say? 

On 6/25/2024 at 3:57 PM, Fnord said:

Fair. Ask yourself what government stands the best chance of working on solutions to these issues: one led by Trump and his administration full of people hired based on loyalty to him; or a Biden admin full of people hired (at least mostly) on merit and bona fides.

I didn't realize people on the left comprehended the notion of merit and bona fides. 

You risk getting yourself expelled by team blue circles.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 7:39 PM, GutterBoy said:

You're a 60 year old male and your biggest issue is what age a kid can get a sex change operation?  Pathetic.

He's a 60 year old "male" who posts here like a thousand times a month. 

Dude is a zero in every way

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump talked about it? What did he say? 

He said he wants to replace civil servants with Trump loyalists and deport millions of illegals, two cornerstones of project 2025.

34 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Is this the new Steele dossier?

You're calling project 2025 fake?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

He said he wants to replace civil servants with Trump loyalists and deport millions of illegals, two cornerstones of project 2025.

You don’t want people here illegally to be deported? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t want people here illegally to be deported? 

I'm fine with deporting criminals, but not ordinary law abiding working people.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm fine with deporting criminals, but not ordinary law abiding working people.

That are here illegally ? So anyone can come and stay? From anywhere, as long as they work? That’s a good plan. 

Trump re-elected full strength and power unleashed, be scared lefties. 

That are here and legally? So anyone can come and stay? From anywhere, as long as they work? 

We need to have comprehensive immigration reform. 

I don't think it's right to round up and deport 11M illegals.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That are here illegally ? So anyone can come and stay? From anywhere, as long as they work? That’s a good plan. 

It would be nice to give certain illegals a chance to stay if they earn it.  If they can prove they are a complement to our society.  I'm not sure how realistic that is though.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

We need to have comprehensive immigration reform. 

I don't think it's right to round up and deport 11M illegals.

So they get to stay. And the next 11 million that come here illegally, they get to stay too? What reforms are you advocating? 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It would be nice to give certain illegals a chance to stay if they earn it.  If they can prove they are a complement to our society.  I'm not sure how realistic that is though.

They had the opportunity to apply for a green card. They decided to break the law instead. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had the opportunity to apply for a green card. They decided to break the law instead. 

I don't know the whole green card process.  Is it a reasonable process or does it take a really long time.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know the whole green card process.  Is it a reasonable process or does it take a really long time.

They don’t get to decide what’s reasonable. 

They don’t get to decide what’s reasonable. 

I get that.  I try to put myself in other's shoes though.  They are still humans and a percentage of them are good people who can contribute to our society.  I know the way things are now is not working.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My wife is in it. She hasn't been able to work for a year and a half.

It's far, far, far, far better to be an illegal. They can work after like three months.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's far, far, far, far better to be an illegal. They can work after like three months.

I'm guessing a lot of those people feel they have no other option than to take the risk of being an illegal.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Everything the government runs takes a long time. I'm being audited on my taxes and they have witheld my refund, and they have a status button for my case number online and there is a popup that says, due to covid, they are understaffed and they are way backed up. If in 120 days from my follow up submission of forms, then call a certain number. 

Well they sure witheld my return within a week after I did my taxes, but then they can't get to it for months. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah there's only a website about it with the full document, and trump has talked about it, so have others. But no it's all tinfoil hat.

Clown.

Yeah, I'M the clown, not the guy who's all hysterical about PROJECT 2025!!!.  :lol:

"OMG!  PROJECT 2025 ARMAGEDDON!  SAVE US!!!  THEY'RE GOING TO REPLACE LIBERAL LOYALISTS IN GOVERMENT WITH CONSERVATIVE LOYALISTS!  IT'S NOT FAIR!"

If you're that hysterical about it, you're really going to go nuts when you hear about Project 2127!!!   And you REALLY don't want to hear about Project 2223!!  :lol:

I suggest you get yourself a good vibrator to calm you down.  It's what they used to prescribe to hysterical women like yourself.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Everything the government runs takes a long time. I'm being audited on my taxes and they have witheld my refund, and they have a status button for my case number online and there is a popup that says, due to covid, they are understaffed and they are way backed up. If in 120 days from my follow up submission of forms, then call a certain number. 

Well they sure witheld my return within a week after I did my taxes, but then they can't get to it for months. 

Same thing happened to my dad. He just got his refund this week.

This is the guy behind Project 2025, talking about a revolution that could be violent to get what they want.  This is what a Trump vote gets you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Sounds great! Sign me up.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is the guy behind Project 2025, talking about a revolution that could be violent to get what they want.  This is what a Trump vote gets you.

Um... he said "bloodless."

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You poor thing.  I'm sure this is the scariest thing you've had to deal with since COVID.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Um... he said "bloodless."

If the left allows it...

Or in other words, if the left tries to stop any of this, then there will be bloodshed.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

If the left allows it...

Or in other words, if the left tries to stop any of this, then there will be bloodshed.

Well you guys do love looting and rioting a lot.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I'M the clown, not the guy who's all hysterical about PROJECT 2025!!!.  :lol:

"OMG!  PROJECT 2025 ARMAGEDDON!  SAVE US!!!  THEY'RE GOING TO REPLACE LIBERAL LOYALISTS IN GOVERMENT WITH CONSERVATIVE LOYALISTS!  IT'S NOT FAIR!"

If you're that hysterical about it, you're really going to go nuts when you hear about Project 2127!!!   And you REALLY don't want to hear about Project 2223!!  :lol:

I suggest you get yourself a good vibrator to calm you down.  It's what they used to prescribe to hysterical women like yourself.

How does one out themselves as being a grossly low information voter, and a friend of fascism?

This is how!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well you guys do love looting and rioting a lot.

Returning stateside has not been good for your critical thinking skills. No doubt you're consuming exclusively right wing news and political content. Sucks to lose one of the few rational righties in this place.

• Thanks 1

Deport the illegal males.  Keep the females if they are a size four or under and they do not have facial hair other than eyebrows and eyelashes.  

Only Obama can fill the ranks with his loyalists. And Bush. And Clinton. And Reagan. But not Trump.  Oh no.  That would put our very democracy at stake. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only Obama can fill the ranks with his loyalists. And Bush. And Clinton. And Reagan. But not Trump.  Oh no.  That would put our very democracy at stake. 

Have any of those presidents ever fired 50k civil servants and replaced them with people loyal to then?

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Clown.

You're a puss lol