Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Signs of Hope : MSNBC Sued For Lying

Rachel Maddow, other MSNBC hosts face $30M defamation trial from ICE doctor they called ‘uterus collector’

The standards deputy, Christopher Scholl, was unsure whether to publish an NBCNews.com article.

“She [the whistleblower] has no direct knowledge of what she’s claiming, is unable to name the doctor involved (if I understood correctly), and we are unable to verify any of it or determine whether there really is a story here,” Scholl said in an email. “Essentially, it boils down to a single source — with an agenda — telling us things we have no basis to believe are true.”

The media are collectively liars on the same level as those politicians they serve. The media are focking despicable POS.

I hope it costs them as much as possible.  Maybe, if they lose enough money from lying, they will stop.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rachel Maddow, other MSNBC hosts face $30M defamation trial from ICE doctor they called ‘uterus collector’

The media are collectively liars on the same level as those politicians they serve. The media are focking despicable POS.

I hope it costs them as much as possible.  Maybe, if they lose enough money from lying, they will stop.

I can only dream of having such a cool nickname.

• Haha 1

The New York Post? 😁

I'll take this seriously when I see a link to a legitimate new source and not a tabloid. 

Good, seems like they should be sued. If you don’t believe your own story you probably shouldn’t run with it

If I remember correctly this happened to Air America radio station. And it was fawking funny as it was pure hatred for anyone who didn’t agree with their progressive agenda. Randi Rhodes and Al Franken were hilariousy stoopid. But tha one that came on at night with Mike Malloy was pure entertainment for those on the right, like me, to laugh at him. No one was listening, so, bye bye.