RLLD

So a person tried to assassinate Trump

20 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals are so stupid. 

Except I IDed you as StealthyCat, and you have no clue who I am.  

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Ok pimpledoosh. You go girl. 

You are the gift that keeps on giving. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Shooter was a Republican. 

I'm a registered democrat. 

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm a registered democrat. 

And? 

At this point we know nothing about the motivation of the shooter. Maybe he was a liberal. Maybe he was a conservative. Maybe he was just insane. Nobody knows yet. That didn’t stop people here and elsewhere from blaming “the Democrats” (or me personally, or a few other people here.) 

2 hours ago, Jose M said:

There are lot of dumb mother fokers that post here.  Or it's just a bunch of GutterBoy and Rusty aliases.  Hard to distinguish the dumb really. 

👆🏿Fits that statement.  

5 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

It's Reagan, dumbass. RONALD REAGAN.

He's probably talking about the exorcist 

MAGA now means Murder A Great American. 🇺🇸 

• Like 1

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

MAGA now means Murder A Great American. 🇺🇸 

Fawking pathetic leftist behavior 

• Like 1

Full melt down in maga world, crazy.  What an insane 12 hours.

Shooter was a liberal trans Democrat.  Biden ordered the hit.  God saved trump.  Trump just secured a landslide.

Pure insanity.  It's only gonna get worse.  Foxnews is hysterical right now.

I'm skipping church this morning to avoid my trump supporting friends.  Everyone needs to calm down.

Can anyone explain why trump was so concerned about getting his shoes before being ushered to safety?  Also telling the SS to wait so he can get a photo op?  I bet he's so proud of the ratings he's getting right now.

23 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You're right but let's not pretend the rhetoric is one sided.  You got trump saying the same sh1t, Biden is a fascist, Marxist who destroyed the country, it Biden wins America is over, he's tweeting images of Biden tied up in a car trunk, he mocked Nancy pelosi's assassination attempt, it goes on and on.

It's the state of politics today, bound to happen, not the first time we've seen political violence in recent years, sadly won't be the last.

6 hours ago, Jose M said:

The epitome of the leftards:

Round them all up. Looks like Rusty when he was 20. 

Round who up?  And do what with them?

Lots of dirt gonna be dug up on both sides.

I would hope this might usher in a new era of civility but I'm highly pessimistic.

11 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

The usuals doing what I expected in this thread :doh: Either way, Trump has that plot armor 

Here was your first post in the Buffalo shooting thread.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:45 PM, Djgb13 said:

So what was it when the black guy was targeting white ppl only to shoot? Him just messing around? Focking loser 

Obviously just completely unacceptable and it's a good thing the dude was immediately put down. Of course there are idiots out there who want to make this some cause for division in the country and post a bunch of insane rhetoric that just continues to fan the flames. 

It should never come to this and both sides need to stop elevating the discourse to these levels. There are too many people here already far gone but change can come from the top down

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Lots of dirt gonna be dug up on both sides.

I would hope this might usher in a new era of civility but I'm highly pessimistic.

Oof, hopefully someone tagged the “Defiant L’s” Twitter account on there

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here was your first post in the Buffalo shooting thread.

What are you even yappin about? This is exactly what id expect from you. Typical far left cultist loser who supports Trump being shot then goes through TWENTY TWO pages of comments responding to EVERY comment he doesn’t like 🤣 Talk about TILT 

So you all were wrong about almost everything. I’m not surprised. 

People (such as “libs of tik Tok”) claiming the shooter donated to Biden but most likely was different guy with the same name.  He would’ve been a junior in high school at the time

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

People (such as “libs of tik Tok”) claiming the shooter donated to Biden but most likely was different guy with the same name.  He would’ve been a junior in high school at the time

People in high school don't have money?

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

According to Hack, they have enough money to buy more guns & ammunition than hard working average Americans 🤣

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Believe he would have been under 18 and not allowed to donate.  It also lists a different city.  “Thomas Crooks” isn’t exactly a super unique name.

• Haha 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Believe he would have been under 18 and not allowed to donate.  It also lists a different city.  “Thomas Crooks” isn’t exactly a super unique name.

2 minutes apart again. WOW what a ✨ coincidence ✨

Will be interesting to see all the videos come out.  There have to be hundreds of videos from different angles. These aren't the zapruder days.

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Says the one that’s literally going back & forth currently with his multiple aliases 🤣🤣

Not going back and forth, I'm staying logged in as Tim the whole time

So the shooter is a bit all over the place:

"While insufficient at this stage, the records suggest that Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, according to a report in The Associated Press.

However, federal campaign finance reports also show that he donated $15 to the Progressive Turnout Project - a liberal voter turnout group, through the Democratic donation platform ActBlue. The donation was made on January 20, 2021, the day President Joe Biden was sworn in to office.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That’s cause democrats have literally said they’re going to “switch sides” so they can mess up the conservatives. Literally have even politicians on camera saying to do this & a Dem running as a republican so they can vote Dem. Entire side is despicable 

I'm just glad we live in a country where the shooter was able to get his hands on this weapon to use as he saw fit.  Second amendment rocks.

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

That’s cause democrats have literally said they’re going to “switch sides” so they can mess up the conservatives. Literally have even politicians on camera saying to do this & a Dem running as a republican so they can vote Dem. Entire side is despicable 

Which number conspiracy theory is this? Have you hit enough on your punch card to get a free one yet?

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm just glad we live in a country where the shooter was able to get his hands on this weapon to use as he saw fit.  Second amendment rocks.

Are AR-15’s good from long range?  @Engorgeous George @5-Points ?

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You need video evidence? You dumb ass far left cultists forget, we have the RECEIPTS 🤣🤣🤣

Whatever rock you crawled out from under- go back. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I'm just offering what the AP says

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You need video evidence? You dumb ass far left cultists forget, we have the RECEIPTS 🤣🤣🤣

I'm still waiting on the RECEIPT that Biden was burning down warehouses of food to inflate food prices.

• Haha 1