RLLD

So a person tried to assassinate Trump

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe. But I’m not pretending to be a centrist like you are. Plus you suck at it. 

Can you find a post on here of me saying I'm a centrist?  I think all I've ever said is that I don't belong to any party and I'm independent.

Can you give your definition of a centrist and what makes someone a centrist?

Can you give real evidence that makes me a liberal like you claim I am?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

CHEAP FAKE!!!!

Shortest-lived Democrat lie to date  😆

Trump dropped the ear maxipad.  I don't see a hole in his ear.  Must be the fastest healer in history, the best healer, never seen anything like it.

Also FBI director says not sure if it was a bullet or shrapnel that caused the bleeding.

Trump still claims he took a bullet for democracy.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Trump dropped the ear maxipad.  I don't see a hole in his ear.  Must be the fastest healer in history, the best healer, never seen anything like it.

Also FBI director says not sure if it was a bullet or shrapnel that caused the bleeding.

:wacko:

I predict by next week this piece of shlt will be trying to convince us it never happened. 

On 7/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Can you find a post on here of me saying I'm a centrist?  I think all I've ever said is that I don't belong to any party and I'm independent.

@Hardcore troubadour Well... We're waiting. - Judge Smails

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I think you can see a small mark on the top of his ear.  Not sure why he needed that huge bandage but I still believe he was nicked by a bullet.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think you can see a small mark on the top of his ear.  Not sure why he needed that huge bandage but I still believe he was nicked by a bullet.

We know why he put the bandage on, theater.

As far as what caused the bleeding, we don't know.  I've seen lots of people say you don't get kicked by a 556 round, and the FBI has said they don't know.  No medical report except for Ronny Johnson.  But it s more dramatic to say you got shot then they missed 

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We know why he put the bandage on, theater.

As far as what caused the bleeding, we don't know.  I've seen lots of people say you don't get kicked by a 556 round, and the FBI has said they don't know.  No medical report except for Ronny Johnson.  But it s more dramatic to say you got shot then they missed 

Of course its theatre.   Politics us pure theatre.  Its lying in abundance, and then when caught pointing to some meaningless element to suggest there was a shred of truth to it.

Politicians are master manipulators, always "in character", always pretending, always lying.....

Add this to the list of stories Democrats and state run news is trying to bury and hope voters forget about:

Hunter Laptop

White House cocaine

Kamala Border Czar 

China Spy Balloon

Lost Ukraine Funds

Biden cognitive decline

Office of Misinformation 

Transgender violence

And So many more 

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This guy. According to him Biden recovered from senility/ dementia. Gutterboy is one sad sack. 

On 7/14/2024 at 8:40 AM, squistion said:

So, after page upon page of posts telling us that the Democrats and the left are responsible for this assassination attempt...we find out that the shooter was a Registered Republican. :mellow:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What up GUTTERBOY!!! 🌈 

Freshly back from your Tranny Dinner Cruise Vacation? 

On 7/23/2024 at 11:23 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

You asked this before and I provided no less than 5 posts. I’m not searching again with the risk you deleted any. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You asked this before and I provided no less than 5 posts. I’m not searching again with the risk you deleted any. 

I haven't deleted any and I didn't ask you.  I can't imagine they were very good examples.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

The reason this stood out to me and I’ve wasted as much time on this as I have, is because you came here claiming to be a centrist/independent then proceeded to endorse and promote every lefty agenda. The hypocrisy of it all got my interest. It was the start of referring to all the leftists on this board as “centrists”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HellToupee said:

No way.  Gutterboy told us he was MAGA all the way!! Jackass

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The reason this stood out to me and I’ve wasted as much time on this as I have, is because you came here claiming to be a centrist/independent then proceeded to endorse and promote every lefty agenda. The hypocrisy of it all got my interest. It was the start of referring to all the leftists on this board as “centrists”. 

Doesn’t get anymore clear than that.

Donald J. Trump:

"FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!), but he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels. His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution. No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel. The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!"

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Donald J. Trump:

"FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!), but he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels. His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution. No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel. The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!"

Rantings of a lunatic 😢

26 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Donald J. Trump:

Who appointed Christopher Wray? 

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Rantings of a lunatic 😢

Sounds like a guy that doesn't think highly of people that don't do their job fully.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

That article doesn’t help your cause much. 

What cause. All I did was post a statement Trump put out on his Truth Social. What point are you even trying to make? Yes, I see that Trump appointed C Wray however after Wray's performance, Trump will fire Wray once he takes office again.

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

What cause. All I did was post a statement Trump put out on his Truth Social. What point are you even trying to make? Yes, I see that Trump appointed C Wray however after Wray's performance, Trump will fire Wray once he takes office again.

He needs to clean out leadership a couple rungs below as well......

This whole thing about whether a bullet hit Trump’s ear or not is weird. I don’t know why he doesn’t just give over actual medical records. That said, I don’t know why the justice department is publicly questioning whether a bullet hit his ear — that would be pretty stupid without some real solid reason for questioning it.

Anyway, the whole thing is just odd.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump seen without bandage, zero damage to the ear that got blown off:

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/26/donald-trump-seen-no-bandage-first-time-since-shooting-injury/

:o 

Some people are quick healers. Or maybe he has a really good plastic surgeon. 

That would too the scales in Kamala's favor for me.  Trump's policies just don't seem as good if he wasn't nicked by a bullet.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump seen without bandage, zero damage to the ear that got blown off:

https://www.tmz.com/2024/07/26/donald-trump-seen-no-bandage-first-time-since-shooting-injury/

:o 

It was 2 weeks ago, his ear was grazed. Plenty of time to heal, probably just has a scar left. The picture obviously isn't good enough quality to really see much.

Did you expect his ear to be missing? 

I don't get what y'all's point is with this stuff. Someone tried to kill him, he happened to turn his head at the right time to not die. He was obviously hit, he was obviously bleeding. 

You keep good company, gutter would be proud.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

It was 2 weeks ago, his ear was grazed. Plenty of time to heal, probably just has a scar left. The picture obviously isn't good enough quality to really see much.

Did you expect his ear to be missing? 

I don't get what y'all's point is with this stuff. Someone tried to kill him, he happened to turn his head at the right time to not die. He was obviously hit, he was obviously bleeding. 

You keep good company, gutter would be proud.

I’m impressed with his incredible healing abilities!

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m impressed with his incredible healing abilities!

Too bad the dead guy didn't have wolverine healing capability. Yer a coont 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Too bad the dead guy didn't have wolverine healing capability. Yer a coont 

I like you anyway. :D 

Maybe a bullet went through someone else and the blood on Trump was that person's?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, nobody said:

Maybe a bullet went through someone else and the blood on Trump was that person's?

If you slow down the video of the assassination attempt, you can see Michael Levaughn Robinson run in front of Trump and deflect the bullet. He misdirects the bullet with his steely trapezius muscle, sacrificing himself to save Donald.

Oh noes!!! Trump is going to ban elections.

Maybe someone should take him out? :ninja: