RLLD

So a person tried to assassinate Trump

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I got to say his reaction was so many things. It was hardcore badass. The images with the flag in the background legit look like AI generated. Incredible pic. It was also odd that he immediately is telling people to fight like we are in a war or something. I don’t take anything from this and most importantly he turned his head at the perfect moment to not have this be mind bogglingly awful.

I think he was already going to win, unless something completely out of the ordinary occurs it is now a lock. It goes without saying after this anything can occur.

Yeah ive seen this reaction quite a bit and it doesn't compute.  Are you telling me a Biden voter is gonna switch to trump because of an assassination attempt?  Or an undecided, this will be the tipping point?

It definitely galvanizes the base, but I can't see how it creates new votes.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And telling his crowd to fight.  Next few weeks will be interesting.  Last time he told a crowd to fight for him they seized the capitol.

Hopefully, we still have some generals and admirals listening to the rightful President and we can fix the country with no bloodshed.  

From the Twitters:

July 2: "We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless, if the left allows it to be." - Kevin Roberts of the Heritage Foundation

July 13: A registered Republican attempts to assassinate the Republican presidential candidate.

Making the rounds.  I tried finding the full quote to see context. Either way terrible look for never trumper  Rick Wilson.  He tweeted his condolences last night.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

JFC…the fukin SS agents getting him into the car.  Couldn’t even holster her weapon.  

If it was the one with the nice @ss. She gets a pass.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah ive seen this reaction quite a bit and it doesn't compute.  Are you telling me a Biden voter is gonna switch to trump because of an assassination attempt?  Or an undecided, this will be the tipping point?

I think it could be a tipping point for the undecided if they think yesterday was influenced by “rhetoric” from the left

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There are a lot of sick people out there, on both sides

Why amplify this person? Ignore them or have a real discussion about what should be done with social media. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I think it could be a tipping point for the undecided if they think yesterday was influenced by “rhetoric” from the left

I can't imagine an undecided would feel that way, only the Magas would think that, IMO.

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Lefties taking a victory lap because the guy was a registered republican.  I'm sure that won't come back to bite them in the ass.

There are no winners in what is happening now. We’re all losing together.

Just now, TimHauck said:

It can only make him more popular. Isn't that what you want in a leader? Jesus Christ, the guy got shot, put his shoes on and walked off like a gangster. 

What if that was Biden? What would his old ass do? He would panic and crap himself. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Why amplify this person? Ignore them or have a real discussion about what should be done with social media. 

They have 250k followers.  Posting it to the 10 people that post here isn’t really amplifying it

3 minutes ago, Kopy said:

It wasn't. She doesn't. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

It can only make him more popular. Isn't that what you want in a leader? Jesus Christ, the guy got shot, put his shoes on and walked off like a gangster. 

What if that was Biden? What would his old ass do? He would panic and crap himself. 

Probably would have had a heart attack and then righties would say “he wasn’t assassinated he had a heart attack!!” and @lod001 would say he was killed by the Covid vax

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

To the average politics following Joe out there, which is like 80% of the country, this will be seen as strength. The guy missed being killed by about two inches.

If Trump can get his messaging right it’s a lock. Bigger than the Hillary win. 

Just my two cents.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They have 250k followers.  Posting it to the 10 people that post here isn’t really amplifying it

All this does is get another person to post some dumbass tweeting the same bullshet about Dems, Libs, what have you. 

To the average politics following Joe out there, which is like 80% of the country, this will be seen as strength. The guy missed being killed by about two inches.

If Trump can get his messaging right it’s a lock. Bigger than the Hillary win. 

Just my two cents.

It can only be seen as strength. Trump dealt with getting shot better than anyone I've ever seen. I've seen grown men grazed, crying for their Moms. 

He got shot, put his shoes on and walked off like a Man. How would you of handled that situation, not that good I bet. And that's not a knock on you, almost anyone would of panicked or folded. It's human nature. 

Trump is one tough ass dude. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

like FFT, It should be turned off till 2025

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1812507373539307729

NBC News:

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation into the weapon used by Thomas Matthew Crooks say investigators are looking into whether the gun used by the shooter belonged to the shooter's father and had been purchased legally.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Making the rounds.  I tried finding the full quote to see context. Either way terrible look for never trumper  Rick Wilson.  He tweeted his condolences last night.

Problem is. All these guys will just go away quietly. None will be held accountable for the words they've said.

• Like 1

Just now, squistion said:

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1812507373539307729

NBC News:

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation into the weapon used by Thomas Matthew Crooks say investigators are looking into whether the gun used by the shooter belonged to the shooter's father and had been purchased legally.

A gun which the shooter was VERY familiar with. 

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It wasn't. She doesn't. 

Now THAT'S  a different story. Do your job b1tch!

• Haha 1

Can we just concede there is bad rhetoric across the board and just leave it at that?

Trump fans trying to play this card is wild to me.

And yes there are plenty of people on the the Dems side who should dial it back,

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yeah this guy is a nut job. 

He was also correct 

34 minutes ago, Kopy said:

The Amy Schumer look alike.

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He was also correct 

Did Trump now become a warrior for Jesus or whatever 😂

Now go watch all the other crazy stuff he has said. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

I don't disagree, he's a wacko, but again he was right. No matter how you feel. 

Some people will definitely take it to the next level 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I don't disagree, he's a wacko, but again he was right. No matter how you feel. 

Some people will definitely take it to the next level 

This is called blind squirrel getting the nut.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Can we just concede there is bad rhetoric across the board and just leave it at that?

Trump fans trying to play this card is wild to me.

And yes there are plenty of people on the the Dems side who should dial it back,

There is horrible rhetoric on both sides but the media is poisoning peoples minds with their recklessness 24/7 . Hitler, fascism, a threat to democracy etc when most people realize it’s meet the new boss , same as the old boss . Yes there are differences but nothing on the grand scale. You keep pumping out the crazy messages all day everyday and the message will be heard be people who can’t filter things out. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Now go watch all the other crazy stuff he has said. 

Ironic, isn't it? The brainwashed Liberals are following orders like good little sheep. 

This is called blind squirrel getting the nut.

Perhaps, but he got the nut 

I don’t see why political affiliation matters.

Either way the shooter was obviously sick/deranged. That’s the primary factor.

Now it is fair to ask if the rhetoric has become so intense that we’re really inflaming these sick people. And it has bad effects on society in general.

But tons of blame to go around there - certainly can’t say either side is without involvement.

Moral here is to calm down and act like rational adults until at least November. I hope we can 😬

43 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

There is horrible rhetoric on both sides but the media is poisoning peoples minds with their recklessness 24/7 . Hitler, fascism, a threat to democracy etc when most people realize it’s meet the new boss , same as the old boss . Yes there are differences but nothing on the grand scale. You keep pumping out the crazy messages all day everyday and the message will be heard be people who can’t filter things out. 

This is fair. Just acknowledge this is on both sides. These quotes are everywhere. I don’t want to inject Trump specifically into this but he is as responsible for crazy rhetoric as much as the next guy. 

This is an opportunity to reset a bit.

From a purely politics angle if Trump can message this he wins in a landslide IMO. 

• Like 1