RLLD

So a person tried to assassinate Trump

I haven't read the last few pages so I apologize if this is a repeat, but:  has it been discussed that Google is trying to memory-hole this?  If you search for "assassination attempt on Trump," there is no autofill for "Trump."  Until the last "p", the top response is "Truman".  When you enter the "p", there is no autofill.

Try it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I haven't read the last few pages so I apologize if this is a repeat, but:  has it been discussed that Google is trying to memory-hole this?  If you search for "assassination attempt on Trump," there is no autofill for "Trump."  Until the last "p", the top response is "Truman".  When you enter the "p", there is no autofill.

Try it.

Yep. Of course lefties here don’t even think he was shot

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Try it.

At "T" I get 

Truman

the Pope

Trump

Makes sense since those other two are so often googled.  

I wonder why someone would want to assassinate the pope.  Maybe he's a threat to our democracy, too?

21 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

At "T" I get 

Truman

the Pope

Trump

You get Trump at "T" on Google?  I don't.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder why someone would want to assassinate the pope.  Maybe he's a threat to our democracy, too?

It happened. Look it up. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

It happened. Look it up. 

I know it has happened.

It's pretty clear barry is running fjb.  So, who is responsible for charging barry with the assassination attempt of Pres Trump?

I typed "assassination attempt on" and the autofill suggestions were 

1. truman
  2. president
  3. reagan
  4. donald trump

Is this fake news?

1 minute ago, BudBro said:

It's pretty clear barry is running fjb.  So, who is responsible for charging barry with the assassination attempt of Pres Trump?

It was an official act to protect democracy.  We're all good.

I tried "assassination attempt on orange man" and it only offered me "orange manor" and "orange mansion" with no autofill of "orange man bad"

They're erasing the internet!@#@!#!

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:
32 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

At "T" I get 

Truman

the Pope

Trump

You get Trump at "T" on Google?  I don't.

Looks like the deep state hasn’t gotten to Rodger’s browser yet.

Just now, BudBro said:

Barry Bonds? Amazing. 😮

Just now, squistion said:

Barry Bonds? Amazing. 😮

Yes, barry bonds.  You're new here.  Stick with it.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I typed "assassination attempt on" and the autofill suggestions were 

1. truman
  2. president
  3. reagan
  4. donald trump

Is this fake news?

No, there was an attempt on Truman, Reagan and Trump.

‘Merica.  Where Elon Musk asks if its election interference if google doesn’t type your search for you

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

‘Merica.  Where Elon Musk asks if its election interference if google doesn’t type your search for you

Yep. Meanwhile that dude has posted AI generated vids of Kamala and pictures of dudes carrying AC units that he said were voting machines.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, there was an attempt on Truman, Reagan and Trump.

I usually just take the side of the team that is being less annoying that day.  I'd be a full on lib if it wasn't for you.

Just now, nobody said:

I usually just take the side of the team that is being less annoying that day.  I'd be a full on lib if it wasn't for you.

So...there wasn't' was an attempt on Truman, Reagan and Trump?

FBI Director Christopher Wray LIVE | House Committee Hearing On Trump Assassination Plot

LIVE here: 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Is that how you think the search algorithms work, squistion?  You think google just puts that sh¡t in chronological order or something?  Where is Abe Lincoln? James Garfield?  Kennedy?

If I go to google right now and type in Olympic games, is it going to assume I want to see the 1896 results?

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Old man doesnt understand how the internet works.  Why make yourself like more of a fool than you already do?  Just to play this game?  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Is that how you think the search algorithms work, squistion?  You think google just puts that sh¡t in chronological order or something?  Where is Abe Lincoln? James Garfield?  Kennedy?

If I go to google right now and type in Olympic games, is it going to assume I want to see the 1896 results?

If someone at google did this intentionally, I agree it was wrong.  But it’s not election interference.   Who doesn’t know there was an assassination attempt on Trump?  And if someone is searching for it, they spend the extra second to finish typing it themselves, oh the horror

• Like 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Old man doesnt understand how the internet works.  Why make yourself like more of a fool than you already do?  Just to play this game?  

Putting you on ignore so I won't have to listen to you anymore. :banana:

Just now, squistion said:

Putting you on ignore so I won't have to listen to you anymore. :banana:

I mean you are a giant wuss.  So not really out of character.   

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I mean you are a giant wuss.  So not really out of character.   

He's trying to relive his FBG days when all he read was posts by extreme leftists. That was heaven for him. Now they're gone.  😥

My Google machine has all kinds of Trump assassination info.

A lot of pics of that ear too 🤔

I wrote “ass” and “assassination Trump” was the fourth result

I wrote “Trump” and “Trump assassination” was the second result

Facebook forced to admit it censored  the picture of Trump defiantly, and bravely raising his fist immediately after the attempt on his life. Why would they do that? 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I bet those first 3 results were "interesting" if they went off your search history 

I searched Thomas Crooks on x and the three top results are all posts within the last few days from people who think he wasn’t actually the shooter.  Weird

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I bet those first 3 results were "interesting" if they went off your search history 

The first was assassination

The second was assassination attempt

Now Assassination Trump is third.

I think you meant to ask @Jose M / @Horseman / @RogerDodger that question 

Nobody will try to assassinate Kamala. They better not. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

To me, it's not necessarily that they were keeping tabs on him, but I'd like to know how common it is for them to flag people at events and what the protocol is. 

If it's rare, or they didn't follow typical protocol, then proceed to next level.

If they routinely are track 3 or 4 persons of interest at these events and the standard protocol is spread general awareness, then stop here and reassess conspiracy.

Yeah I actually agree. It’s kinda weird to have text messages like “hey this dude seems to have a scope and literally be scoping where the president will be so maybe keep an eye on him mmkay?”, but I dunno, maybe that sorta thing happens relatively frequently?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If someone at google did this intentionally, I agree it was wrong.  But it’s not election interference.   Who doesn’t know there was an assassination attempt on Trump?  And if someone is searching for it, they spend the extra second to finish typing it themselves, oh the horror

Do you even hear what you are typing?  The point is not that Google won't find it, it's that it doesn't want you to find it.  Surely you recognize this, don't you?

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wrote “Trump” and “Trump assassination” was the second result

Mine finds the first one, because I've searched for it.

Not the second one.  I haven't explicitly searched for it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Do you even hear what you are typing?  The point is not that Google won't find it, it's that it doesn't want you to find it.  Surely you recognize this, don't you?

Mine finds the first one, because I've searched for it.

Not the second one.  I haven't explicitly searched for it.

Google monitors you and learns from your past search history as well as stuff you do across the web.

So when I type in “Trump ass” it autofills to assassination attempt, but when a Trumper does it it autofills to “ass to mouth” because you guys are always sucking his dong and swooning over what an alpha he is.

It ain’t Googe’s fault :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump now knows Melania likes or loves him, he said, because she was watching when he was shot, and when he asked her about it she can't talk about it and that she thought he was killed when he went down.

Just now, Gepetto said:

Trump now knows Melania likes or loves him, he said, because she was watching when he was shot, and when he asked her about it she can't talk about it and that she thought he was killed when he went down.

Maybe Melania hired the shooter. I don’t know why I hasn’t considered that before  

James Copenhaver, 74, was discharged from Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh on Friday. His family described his injuries as “life-altering.”

David Dutch, the other injured rallygoer, was discharged from the hospital last Wednesday after being shot in the chest and liver.