RLLD

So a person tried to assassinate Trump

Just now, thegeneral said:

Who was killed that was being dragged out of the rally?

from what I heard on Patrick Bet David live stream, the bullet that hit Trump killed a guy near him and ricocheted

4 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

About the worst possible thing for our fragile democracy would be for Trump (or Biden) to be assassinated. This is terrible.

Yep. Very no bueno.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, not me personally because I wouldn't want to make Trump a martyr. 

If you don't believe that the constant rhetoric from dem politicians is what instigated this, you're a moron. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yep. Very no bueno.

Another violent Liberal with a GUN 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

from what I heard on Patrick Bet David live stream, the bullet that hit Trump killed a guy near him and ricocheted

Oh man. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

If you don't believe that the constant rhetoric from dem politicians is what instigated this, you're a moron. 

How about we wait until we have some information about the shooter and his motives before we jump to any conclusions?

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Sniper? Terrible at it. Liberal? Great at it. 

Inside job, that building had to of been swept. There's no way someone got on that roof during the rally. It was 40' from the bleachers 

• Like 1

Biden takes one question after his 15 second address. "Do you think this was an assassination attempt?"  Biden couldn't say the obvious YES 

Foking pathetic. 

• Like 1

Alec Baldwin thought the gun wasn’t loaded

1 minute ago, squistion said:

How about we wait until we have some information about the shooter and his motives before we jump to any conclusions?

How about you look in the mirror.  

Can’t wait to hear all the retarded word-smithing from the Left.  There seems to be a reluctance to call it an assassination attempt.  It’s a “shooting”.

Pieces of shitt.  All of them.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Firing a weapon, which nearly struck his head ….

I conclude the shooter wanted to kill him

Statement from Nancy Pelosi:

https://x.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1812268746574020870

As one whose family has been the victim of political violence, I know firsthand that political violence of any kind has no place in our society. I thank God that former President Trump is safe.

As we learn more details about this horrifying incident, let us pray that all those in attendance at the former President’s rally today are unharmed.

• Like 1

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Another violent Liberal with a GUN 

It’s not really worth it to discuss this with you but when something like this happens:

https://www.tribdem.com/news/white-nebraska-man-shoots-and-wounds-7-guatemalan-immigrant-neighbors-kills-himself/article_a50489d9-10f5-561f-832a-1bd65c017c8e.html

It doesn’t really do any good to race online and post that rhetoric about immigrants caused it. 

All we know is that it appears a crazy, POS shot at Trump and killed people. It’s the act of a lunatic. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who was killed that was being dragged out of the rally?

Guessing that’s the bystander at this point 

Just now, RLLD said:

Firing a weapon, which nearly struck his head ….

I conclude the shooter wanted to kill him

Well, Duh! Yes.

Hey guys, the guy that shot at Trump, we just have to wait and see what someone tells me what the motive was!!!

:doh:

Just now, squistion said:

As one whose family has been the victim of political violence, I know firsthand that political violence of any kind has no place in our society. I thank God that former President Trump is safe.

As we learn more details about this horrifying incident, let us pray that all those in attendance at the former President’s rally today are unharmed.

Comparing this to her gay husband?  What a piece of sh!t

I hope Trump wears a blood soaked bandage around his head all week at the RNC.  Have people sign it like a cast.

staged by drumpf for more votes

Well, he's dead so we'll never get to hear him tell us what his motives were. Just like Lee Harvey Aswold, we can't have him talking after the fact. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Alec Baldwin thought the gun wasn’t loaded

1 minute ago, Jose M said:

Hey guys, the guy that shot at Trump, we just have to wait and see what someone tells me what the motive was!!!

At a political rally we just don't know what the motive of the shooter could be.  We just don't know if it was someone on the left!!  :doh:

It was probably just staged by Trump.

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Super genius Elon chimes in. I wonder what he is alluding with the “he was ignored” comment :facepalm:

She doesn't know a rally attendee died?   That's your party Squisy.

Remember, drumpf is in the WWE HOF. Anything is possible. He likely took a razor blade to his ear.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Can’t wait to hear all the retarded word-smithing from the Left.  There seems to be a reluctance to call it an assassination attempt.  It’s a “shooting”.

Pieces of shitt.  All of them.

In this instance, since this was clearly conducted by a liberal who wanted to eliminate trump….

we have to ….. wait…. Pause….. not jump to conclusions….

you see, immediate assertions around who, what and why….well, that is only for “maga”  “white supremacists” …conservatives 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Well, he's dead so we'll never get to hear him tell us what his motives were. Just like Lee Harvey Aswold, we can't have him talking after the fact. 

He probably was on social media of some sort. Plus there will be neighbors, friends, family members who will talk about him. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I hope Trump wears a blood soaked bandage around his head all week at the RNC.  Have people sign it like a cast.

Next week is going to be epic.  They just murdered a Trump suppoter during an assassination attempt.  

:overhead:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

We will know when they release the manifesto.

Not to make light of this situation but, the female SS Agent standing in front of Trump after he stood back up, has a nice ass.  Just sayin'. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Guessing that’s the bystander at this point 

It seems that way if the BBC interview guy is correct. Wondering if these reports of the shooter being dead are correct.

Is this the 1st time the Clintons failed?

Just now, 5-Points said:

Not to make light of this situation but, the female SS Agent standing in front of Trump after he stood back up, has a nice ass.  Just sayin'. 

She sure does, even my wife called it out

• Thanks 1