2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Looks like Vance chose money and power over God.

Vance changed his mind on Trump because Trump wasn't just talk and did what he promised to do with trade policy. His life experience isn't much different than mine and this change of perspective on Trump is what happened to me at the same time it happened to him. Trump was more authentic than the glitzy 80s NY real estate developer with the string of ex-model wives. That clip of Trump on Oprah from the 80s looking out for domestic manufacturing is the exact same thing he implemented when he took office. People were fed up. NAFTA and the trans-Pacific trade deal were scrapped.

Trump has changed the Republican Party for the better, more focused on the needs of everyday ordinary blue collar people, which separates him from the corporate pawn Bushtards, Cheneys, Romney, and Ryan faction has to sit in the back seat or -in the case of these four- not attend the convention at all.

You don't see it ... but oh well. Many of us have and do. Trump's message resonates with a lot of people and while Trump has baggage piled onto him, Vance will be able to articulate it better come 2028 onward. Patriotic blue collar working class grievance is Vance's native language and you don't speak it.

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Vance changed his mind on Trump because Trump wasn't just talk and did what he promised to do with trade policy. His life experience isn't much different than mine and this change of perspective on Trump is what happened to me at the same time it happened to him. Trump was more authentic than the glitzy 80s NY real estate developer with the string of ex-model wives. That clip of Trump on Oprah from the 80s looking out for domestic manufacturing is the exact same thing he implemented when he took office. People were fed up. NAFTA and the trans-Pacific trade deal were scrapped.

Trump has changed the Republican Party for the better, more focused on the needs of everyday ordinary blue collar people, which separates him from the corporate pawn Bushtards, Cheneys, Romney, and Ryan faction has to sit in the back seat or -in the case of these four- not attend the convention at all.

You don't see it ... but oh well. Many of us have and do. Trump's message resonates with a lot of people and while Trump has baggage piled onto him, Vance will be able to articulate it better come 2028 onward. Patriotic blue collar working class grievance is Vance's native language and you don't speak it.

I get that your attitude is genuine and millions of people share it. But it’s not helping you. NAFTA was cynically replaced with a trade deal with Mexico that was virtually identical. Stopping the Trans Pacific Partnership really hurt our economy. 

This anti-trade stuff is a feel good for Americans who bemoan the loss of traditional manufacturing. But that’s an inevitable thing, there’s no way to stop it. The trade deals, and free trade in general, bring us far more prosperity than we lose. So does open immigration. Hopefully the majority of Americans will someday perceive this before we suffer too much. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I get that your attitude is genuine and millions of people share it. But it’s not helping you. NAFTA was cynically replaced with a trade deal with Mexico that was virtually identical. Stopping the Trans Pacific Partnership really hurt our economy. 

This anti-trade stuff is a feel good for Americans who bemoan the loss of traditional manufacturing. But that’s an inevitable thing, there’s no way to stop it. The trade deals, and free trade in general, bring us far more prosperity than we lose. So does open immigration. Hopefully the majority of Americans will someday perceive this before we suffer too much. 

Oy Vey!!!! Losing your job and exploitation of slave/kid labor and then bringing in people who don't share your values and want your community to function in a completely foreign way is good for you goy. Just accept it.

• Like 2

No way to stop it. Yeah there is. 

48 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can see the message.  The problem is that it's just a message.  He's lying to you.

Ok, Trump says he's pro blue collar, pro manufacturing, pro trade.  The problem is he's done none of that.

https://www.epi.org/press/trumps-trade-policies-have-cost-thousands-of-u-s-manufacturing-jobs-action-is-urgently-needed-to-rebuild-the-manufacturing-sector-after-the-coronavirus-pandemic

Trump is not pro labor.  He's anti union, anti labor.

And what does he want to do in his next term?  More tariffs and more tax cuts for the rich.

It's all lies to get elected.

He's the party of the rich, and Vance after spending time in silicon valley, supported by billionaires like their, he sold his soul to get a seat at the table.

Hell musk is now pot committed being a huge trump donor and using Twitter to push maga politics.

There was once a time the right would cry about leftists controlling big tech, but this musk/thiel/Vance alliance is flipping the script.

Teamsters president spoke at the RNC for the fist time ever.  What does he know? Gutterboy is the one to listen to on the subject.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I can see the message.  The problem is that it's just a message.  He's lying to you.

Ok, Trump says he's pro blue collar, pro manufacturing, pro trade.  The problem is he's done none of that.

https://www.epi.org/press/trumps-trade-policies-have-cost-thousands-of-u-s-manufacturing-jobs-action-is-urgently-needed-to-rebuild-the-manufacturing-sector-after-the-coronavirus-pandemic

Trump is not pro labor.  He's anti union, anti labor.

And what does he want to do in his next term?  More tariffs and more tax cuts for the rich.

It's all lies to get elected.

He's the party of the rich, and Vance after spending time in silicon valley, supported by billionaires like their, he sold his soul to get a seat at the table.

Hell musk is now pot committed being a huge trump donor and using Twitter to push maga politics.

There was once a time the right would cry about leftists controlling big tech, but this musk/thiel/Vance alliance is flipping the script.

Dems only have themselves to blame. They abandoned unions and the working class, and that created an opportunity for a charlatan like Trump. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teamsters president spoke at the RNC for the fist time ever.  What does he know? Gutterboy is the one to listen to on the subject.  

Did you even hear what the teamster president said?  He wants to speak at both conventions.  He pushed pro labor and everyone was shocked to hear pro labor talk at the RNC.  Trump wanted to scrap teamster pensions before Biden saves them.  Trump is a right to work candidate.  He's anti union anti labor and anyone with a brain knows this 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dems only have themselves to blame. They abandoned unions and the working class, and that created an opportunity for a charlatan like Trump. 

Abandoned unions and working class?  Come again?

UAW president has acknowledged that the majority of his members will be voting for Trump.  What does he know? We have Gutterboy.  He never worked a hard day on his life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

UAW president has acknowledged that the majority of his members will be voting for Trump.  What does he know? We have Gutterboy.  He never worked a hard day on his life. 

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oy Vey!!!! Losing your job and exploitation of slave/kid labor and then bringing in people who don't share your values and want your community to function in a completely foreign way is good for you goy. Just accept it.

Always nice to sprinkle in anti-Semitism into your argument. But I’m curious who around here gave love to this post? So far as I know you’re the only Jew hater around here. Is there somebody else I’m overlooking? 

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Did you even hear what the teamster president said?  He wants to speak at both conventions.  He pushed pro labor and everyone was shocked to hear pro labor talk at the RNC.  Trump wanted to scrap teamster pensions before Biden saves them.  Trump is a right to work candidate.  He's anti union anti labor and anyone with a brain knows this 

He said Trump wqs one tough SOB

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Again, you can t read and make yourself look dumber at every turn. You’re a pisser.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, you can t read and make yourself look dumber at every turn. You’re a pisser.  

Keep telling us trump is pro union, pro labor, pro blue collar, fighting for the little guy. :lol:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Keep telling us trump is pro union, pro labor, pro blue collar, fighting for the little guy. :lol:

Send the jobs away then there is no union. Pretty simple yet you can’t grasp it. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Abandoned unions and working class?  Come again?

Abandoned maybe too strong a word. There are some Dems who are still strongly pro union and pro working class but the last 15 years or so aren’t looking great for the party between bank bailouts and nominating Hillary. There’s a reason some Bernie voters defected to Trump.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oy Vey! Send those jobs overseas. Don't you know what's good for you goy!

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Abandoned maybe too strong a word. There are some Dems who are still strongly pro union and pro working class but the last 15 years or so aren’t looking great for the party between bank bailouts and nominating Hillary. There’s a reason some Bernie voters defected to Trump.

Ok, but the record over the past 8 years can't be more clear. Biden/Dems have been more pro union than Trump/Republicans.

• Haha 1

How can you be pro union when you won’t protect the industries where the union members work from off shoring the jobs? There’s a reason public sector unions get the most love from the left. I’ll let Gutterboy try and figure it out. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok, but the record over the past 8 years can't be more clear. Biden/Dems have been more pro union than Trump/Republicans.

No doubt. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Always nice to sprinkle in anti-Semitism into your argument. But I’m curious who around here gave love to this post? So far as I know you’re the only Jew hater around here. Is there somebody else I’m overlooking? 

When I gave him a 'like,' it was for the third word on, which were well said. The Jewish part had nothing to do  with it.

---

I'll go further to claify although we've told you this before...

I see George Soros as a horrible Jewish person. I see Jeffrey Epstein as a horrible Jewish. I see Harvey Weinstein as a horrible Jewish. I don't connect the dots between the three, although there may be some tie-ins, and I wouldn't be surprised. I certainly don't loop in all the good Jews in my condemnation of the bad ones. Self-serving rich corporate globalist sh1tbags and their NGO and government lackeys mostly meet at Davos once a year for the World Economic Forum to plan and strategize. They can be Jewish or not. They don't consider their activities nefarious. They aren't meeting in secret, they hold open panel discussions with reporters present, and they put out mission statements with their names and signatures on them.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Send the jobs away then there is no union. Pretty simple yet you can’t grasp it. 

13.4 million jobs created under this administration— if they’re sending them away, they’re doing a horrible job of it! :o 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

13.4 million jobs created under this administration— if they’re sending them away, they’re doing a horrible job of it! :o 

Mush brain. Put down the hooch

So, gutter banned again, the forum owner clearly doesn't want you here. Why don't you fock off and disappear. :dunno:

It's really sad how consumed you are with this place, you get banned and immediately show up with another alias. 

What a pathetic existence you live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Reality said:

So, gutter banned again, the forum owner clearly doesn't want you here. Why don't you fock off and disappear. :dunno:

It's really sad how consumed you are with this place, you get banned and immediately show up with another alias. 

What a pathetic existence you live.

🏆

Reality keeping it, well, real.  :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This is going great.

Who the fock drinks Diet Mountain Dew. This is def a red flag 😂

On 7/21/2024 at 3:59 PM, IGotWorms said:

The government "created" jobs they took away overreacting to the pandemic. 

On 7/21/2024 at 3:49 PM, Voltaire said:

When I gave him a 'like,' it was for the third word on, which were well said. The Jewish part had nothing to do  with it.

---

I'll go further to claify although we've told you this before...

I see George Soros as a horrible Jewish person. I see Jeffrey Epstein as a horrible Jewish. I see Harvey Weinstein as a horrible Jewish. I don't connect the dots between the three, although there may be some tie-ins, and I wouldn't be surprised. I certainly don't loop in all the good Jews in my condemnation of the bad ones. Self-serving rich corporate globalist sh1tbags and their NGO and government lackeys mostly meet at Davos once a year for the World Economic Forum to plan and strategize. They can be Jewish or not. They don't consider their activities nefarious. They aren't meeting in secret, they hold open panel discussions with reporters present, and they put out mission statements with their names and signatures on them.

I don't think you know who you're talking to. The Real tim is pro-George Soros. We have a problem, Alex Soros is the same or worse and younger and doing everything to prop up the Leftist communist type of thinking and policies. I wouldn't be surprised if he was somehow involved with the assassination attempt on Trump or a future attempt.

JD Vance has a historically low favorability rating for a VP candidate coming out of the convention. That isn't good.

Also, his Mountain Dew joke was dangerously close to "Please clap.."

On 7/22/2024 at 8:14 PM, Gepetto said:

I don't think you know who you're talking to. The Real tim is pro-George Soros.

George Soros is a great man who helped save Eastern Europe from Communism. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not that surprised. He’s pulled a complete 180 on nearly everything he said and believed even just a few short years ago. You can’t trust a guy like that. Even Trumpers must be wary of him and non-MAGA is definitely not getting on board 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Well, if a guest on CNN with Erin Burnett said so, I guess Vance is the next Republican politician for the left to make out to be the devil.

It’s a poll. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s a poll. 

There's lots of polls. Big deal.