10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Correct:

JD Vance about his wife:

“Obviously she’s not a white person…but I love Usha, she’s such a good mom.”

https://x.com/P_Kallioniemi/status/1817915079607615630 (video clip at link)

Context.

In response to Megan Kelly when she asked him about Joy Reed's ridiculous statement that "the only valid version of America is a white woman who stays at home"

Why is it so hard for you to figure out how you're being manipulated?  It only takes a couple minutes to find the entire discussion and context before you go and post what your media feeds you making yourselves look foolish.

Kamala Harris has no children. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Starting to think there might be something to the couch thing 🤔

Vance’s comments calling pregnancies from rape and incest ‘inconvenient’ back in spotlight after VP nod

Three years ago, Vance ran his Ohio Senate campaign on a strict pro-life stance; now he’s softening his stance

Ariana Baio2 days ago

JD Vance’s past comments defending abortion restrictions for pregnancies that result from rape or incest are once again in the spotlight as the Ohio Senator embarks on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Since being tapped as the Republican vice presidential nominee earlier this month, Vance has found himself under a media microscopebeing called out for changing his position on issues and people to suit Trump’s campaign. Most recently, that attention has been on abortion laws – an issue likely to influence the 2024 election.

In a 2021 interview with SpectrumNews1Vance suggested he did not believe anti-abortion laws should include exceptions for rape or incest saying, “two wrongs don’t make a right.”

“It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term,” the then-Ohio Senate candidate said at the time. “It’s whether a child should be allowed to live even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to society.”

Very weird.

Vance does 3 interviews with leftist media on Sunday Morning. Kicked ass.  Kamala/ Walz in hiding.  Sad. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Vance does 3 interviews with leftist media on Sunday Morning. Kicked ass.  Kamala/ Walz in hiding.  Sad. 

At this point, we'll just have to go ahead and assume they are scared to death to let her do any press.

She has one scripted speech she keeps reading. That's all they trust her with.

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) said in a Sunday interview that Democrats are engaging in “schoolyard bully” attacks by calling the GOP ticket “weird.”

Boo hoo what a kunt. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) said in a Sunday interview that Democrats are engaging in “schoolyard bully” attacks by calling the GOP ticket “weird.”

Kamala gave him a wedgie and shoved him in a locker!

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just now, thegeneral said:

Kamala gave him a wedgie and shoved him in a locker!

Liberal wimps of a feather flocking together.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberal wimps of a feather flocking together.

Sorry people were mean to JD! Schoolyard bullies. What a 🐈

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Americans were cool toward Vance from the start: Three days* after he was announced as former President Donald Trump's running mate, his net favorability rating was -3 percentage points (26 percent favorable, 29 percent unfavorable). But since then, he has faced a rash of bad headlines about his past comments calling Harris a "childless cat lady," his past support for a national abortion ban and even a baseless internet rumor about having sex with a couch. The poor rollout pushed his net favorability rating down even further, to -9 points.

:lol: 

Vance did a great job on the Sunday morning shows. When is no balls Walz gonna do some? 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Americans were cool toward Vance from the start: Three days* after he was announced as former President Donald Trump's running mate, his net favorability rating was -3 percentage points (26 percent favorable, 29 percent unfavorable). But since then, he has faced a rash of bad headlines about his past comments calling Harris a "childless cat lady," his past support for a national abortion ban and even a baseless internet rumor about having sex with a couch. The poor rollout pushed his net favorability rating down even further, to -9 points.

:lol: 

Many people are saying he had sex with that couch. 

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Many people are saying he had sex with that couch. 

I love the fact that rumor has been entirely debunked and the guy who made it up admitted it, but people believe it anyway, because JD Vance is weird. 😂 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I love the fact that rumor has been entirely debunked and the guy who made it up admitted it, but people believe it anyway, because JD Vance is weird. 😂 

Has the look of a couch humper. 

• Haha 1

If JD is for this 5K tax credit for kids why didn’t he vote for it this year in the Senate?

40 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Some good comedy in here 

It really is amazing that a man born poor from rural Ohio and Kentucky can come off like an alien from another planet in a donut shop. Peter Thiel must have wiped his brain when he adopted him. 

Weird. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

It really is amazing that a man born poor from rural Ohio and Kentucky can come off like an alien from another planet in a donut shop. Peter Thiel must have wiped his brain when he adopted him. 

Weird. 

24x7x365 for 30 years now. Never anything smart to say.  :doh:

JD seems like a polite, well grounded young man with an inspiring back story.  He’s the only one out of the four of them that wasn’t born into privilege. Kamalas ancestors had a plantation with slaves.  

Weirdo Vance booed off stage at firefighters union convention:

They know a weirdo when they see one.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

OMG

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is the convention where Locals send their E-boards every year.  Just a bunch of stuffy libtards.  Yes we have them too.  Doubt there was very many actual firemen in there. 

Vance is like AI programmed to act like an everyday guy. His stale jokes and discomfort in any ordinary setting is painful to watch.

I’d feel bad for him if he wasn’t Peter Thiel’s weird lapdog. :( 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Vance is like AI programmed to act like an everyday guy. His stale jokes and discomfort in any ordinary setting is painful to watch.

I’d feel bad for him if he wasn’t Peter Thiel’s weird lapdog. :( 

Anyone who knows you feels bad for you, or simply laughs. 

Trump defended himself and Vance from the weird charges, calling Vance “so straight” and a “top student.”

“This guy is so straight? J.D. is so… He’s doing a great job, smart, top student, great guy, he’s not weird and I’m not weird. I mean, we’re a lot of things, we’re not weird.”

Weird :D 

16 hours ago, MDC said:

I dont want to give Trump ideas. But he is so weird and dumb he should come out and say "they call me weird. You know whats weird? Inflation. The border. The economy. The homeless problem all across the country. I want to fix that.  And if you vote for me i will".   But he is psychopath and those words could never come out of his mouth because he is all about him and being a victim 100% of the time.