6 minutes ago, nobody said:

If only Biden didn't cater to woke and pick Kamala as his VP, we could've voted for Biden knowing someone potentially capable could take over when Biden inevitably is found unable to perform the duties of the office.

I mean at one point Elizabeth Warren was the VP front runner. Kamala is way better than Warren

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Well, you could have said this about anyone chosen because you are almost exactly the opposite on every issue from the Republicans.  It's not realistic to think people who disagree with you shouldn't have such aspirations.  And I think he believes his legacy would be much better than that.  Just as I'm sure you think Biden's done a great job, I think he's been a disaster.

Only the current Republicans. I am a huge fan of traditional conservatism. If Ronald Reagan (my favorite modern President) were running I’d vote for him in a heartbeat. 
I don’t even mind some of the criticism of Biden. I’m not the biggest fan of big government. It’s the isolationist, anti-immigrant, anti-trade stuff that turns me off so much. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You should let Trump know about this, ASAP!

I don't know if he can hear me

• Haha 1

All government officials are dangerous to those they are governing over.  All. 

I changed my view on Trump in 2016 and ended up voting for him. Maybe this guy did too. I'd like to see what Vance, Vance refrigeration has said the past 5 years not something from almost a decade ago.

My gut says this is a bad pick. I would have liked the vivik guy.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

He should really stop calling Trump Hitler, especially since he's the VP now.

Has he called Donald a racist?

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Has he called Donald a racist?

I'm pretty sure Hitler was a racist, so yes.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So JD and Kamala have something in common . Cool. JD went from the outhouse to the heir of the MAGA throne . I’m happy for him and MAGAnation

No one else finds it ironic that Magas spend the day chastising the left for calling Trump Hitler leading to his assassination attempt, and then he picks for his VP a guy that called him Hitler?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Trump is amazing, dude knows how to save money

printing is expensive in Joe Biden's economy

I just paid 3$ to photo copy 4 pages

It is pretty hilarious he called Trump “Hitler”. Guessing some GC folks won’t mind that suddenly 😂😂

Good pick for Donald. He is a good speaker and will say exactly what Don wants.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well not only because he’s white. He’s also a bigot, a fool, and an a$$hole. But white did play a role. 

He grew up normal, not as a rich white liberal from some leftoid suburb you mean.

And Biden isn't??? You're a strange little girl 👿 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You think a VC who served one 18 months as a junior senator from Ohio has better credentials than a former DA and 4 year senator from California? :lol:

Yes. he grew in up normal, low income home and lifestyle, not a as rich elitist b*cth who whored herself way to the top by dating married powerful men three times her age.

2 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

Vance must be great if Tim hates him

Vance wrote a book about the plight of the poor white working class that all the rich white liberals loved, until they realized he never intended to betray the poor white working class. Also I reads the book. If Trump is a fake populist because he's rich as leftoids claim, Vance is the real deal.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You think a VC who served one 18 months as a junior senator from Ohio has better credentials than a former DA and 4 year senator from California? :lol:

Yes, because we see how that's worked out 😜 

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yes. he grew in up normal, low income home and lifestyle, not a as rich elitist b*cth who whored herself way to the top by dating married powerful men three times her age.

If being a rich elitist is bad then why do you love trump so much?  Your hypocrisy never ends.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If being a rich elitist is bad then why do you love trump so much?  Your hypocrisy never ends.

He's not a uniparty corporate globalist puppet stooge and he's the best shot we have at restoring sanity in Washington.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No one else finds it ironic that Magas spend the day chastising the left for calling Trump Hitler leading to his assassination attempt, and then he picks for his VP a guy that called him Hitler?

Depends, when did he say it?  As long as it was before Kathy Griffin held up a bloody Trump head then @Strike probably thinks it’s fine 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

If only Biden didn't cater to woke and pick Kamala as his VP, we could've voted for Biden knowing someone potentially capable could take over when Biden inevitably is found unable to perform the duties of the office.

Dumb post. How is it going “woke” to put a US Senator and former state AG on the ticket? That’s about the most typical pick ever

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

It is pretty hilarious he called Trump “Hitler”. Guessing some GC folks won’t mind that suddenly 😂😂

Good pick for Donald. He is a good speaker and will say exactly what Don wants.

It’s a good example of why a 30/31 yo can’t run for POTUS . A person that age in the parlance of our times , doesn’t surprise me. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dumb post. How is it going “woke” to put a US Senator and former state AG on the ticket? That’s about the most typical pick ever

Also there are probably like 5 people in the country that would change their vote based on a VP pick

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Because he picked her solely because of her demographic.  Or did you forget that he said he was going to pick a black woman no matter what?

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also there are probably like 5 people in the country that would change their vote based on a VP pick

If you're voting for biden, you very much should consider the VP.  If that's not obvious to you guys, I'd have to seriously question your critical thinking skills.

• Like 1

I guess that's the left for you guys....

No one told me that voting for an 82 year old dementia patient means I should also consider what would happen if the vice president took over.  How was I supposed to know?

34 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s a good example of why a 30/31 yo can’t run for POTUS . A person that age in the parlance of our times , doesn’t surprise me. 

Well that and the Constitutional age requirement.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

If you're voting for biden, you very much should consider the VP.  If that's not obvious to you guys, I'd have to seriously question your critical thinking skills.

I’m not saying not to consider it.  I’m saying it’s not going to change people’s votes.  And if you’re planning on voting for Biden in his current state (which I am not), Kamala can’t really be any worse.

If you still have your Trump/ pence sign just mark out the pe in pence and replace it with va.  You're welcome. 

Team Biden sure do have a ton of ads using JD’s own words ripping Trump ready 😂😂

This dude hated Donald!