Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Sheila Jackson Lee is Dead

Terrible way to go. RIP

That’s unfortunate, RIP

Here's a box of Kleenex.

Let's ensure that her voter registration is cancelled.

Greg Abbott should appoint a replacement immediately.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Terrible way to go. RIP

The one thing we all agree on here, CANCER CAN GET FOCKED.

I'm going to visit my uncle-in-law this afternoon who's been dealing with colon cancer for the last 4 years.  He's been pretty good during that period but just last week he got checked because of some headaches that were worsening.  His cancer metastasized to his brain.

He's 15 years older than me but we are very close.  He's my fishing partner for tournaments and we go on fishing trips together.  It's been a tough week. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm going to visit my uncle-in-law this afternoon who's been dealing with colon cancer for the last 4 years.  He's been pretty good during that period but just last week he got checked because of some headaches that were worsening.  His cancer metastasized to his brain.

He's 15 years older than me but we are very close.  He's my fishing partner for tournaments and we go on fishing trips together.  It's been a tough week. 

Sad news to deal with. Best wishes for your uncle-in-law / friend / fishing buddy and your family. :(

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry to hear the bad news.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

Sad news to deal with. Best wishes for your uncle-in-law / friend / fishing buddy and your family. :(

Thanks, man.  He's just one of those guys that every one is friends with. Has that draw to him. 

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Damn that sux.  T&Ps

• Thanks 1

Very sorry to hear anyone suffer from this. My cousin died of it and it was awful. 

That being said, I was never a fan. This woman was not very bright IMO. I wouldn’t care except that many times she said things that were so embarrassingly stupid that she hurt some of the causes that I believe in. She also made it a point to be noticed. James Clyburn was on the news this morning laughing  about how Lee would position herself at roll calls so that the TV camera always found her. I don’t regard that as especially admirable. But I’m sorry for her family and loved ones. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Very sorry to hear anyone suffer from this. My cousin died of it and it was awful. 

That being said, I was never a fan. This woman was not very bright IMO. I wouldn’t care except that many times she said things that were so embarrassingly stupid that she hurt some of the causes that I believe in. She also made it a point to be noticed. James Clyburn was on the news this morning laughing  about how Lee would position herself at roll calls so that the TV camera always found her. I don’t regard that as especially admirable. But I’m sorry for her family and loved ones. 

That is the tip of the iceberg.  She was on awful human being.

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Joe Biden told us he was going to cure cancer. Of course he also said he was going to stop Covid.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe Biden told us he was going to cure cancer. Of course he also said he was going to stop Covid.

Didn't Trump say the same thing or something similar?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Didn't Trump say the same thing or something similar?

No, I don’t remember anybody saying they were going to cure cancer except for Joe Biden

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No, I don’t remember anybody saying they were going to cure cancer except for Joe Biden

Wouldn't you consider this to be very similar?  Especially when this was directly after he said Biden didn't do it, for added context.

I do not wish anyone to die from cancer. Sorry to hear that. That being said she was one of the dumbest people ever elected on either side, and that is saying soooo soooo much 

Another reminder God doesnt exist.  I was no fan of hers. And "god gave her cancer". I'm def no fan of Trump but "god saved him".  Well i guess God didnt care much about the poor fireman who died that day.  Or the babies who got cancer. Religion is BS. 

• Confused 1

Better her than a decent person. She made things worse. 

22 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Another reminder God doesnt exist.  I was no fan of hers. And "god gave her cancer". I'm def no fan of Trump but "god saved him".  Well i guess God didnt care much about the poor fireman who died that day.  Or the babies who got cancer. Religion is BS. 

32 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Hot take 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bert said:

Maxine Watters better get right or she's likely to burn to death while drowning and being eaten by a shark. 

So Magas celebrate, but God forbid anyone mocks Trump's ear maxipad.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nobody should be celebrating this but let's not conflate a cancer death with an attempted assassination. 

Even you should be able to appreciate the difference. 

54 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Iam90sbaby proposed celebrating. Most of the rest of us are good with putting on latex gloves tossing her in the dumpster or on the "Bring out your dead" Monty Python cart.

• Thanks 1

Come on, nobody likes Laura Loomer.

18 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Come on, nobody likes Laura Loomer.

I'm curious what she's been up to since she got censored by Big Tech. The last thing I recall, she'd lost a House race in Florida.

On 7/20/2024 at 8:38 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't you consider this to be very similar?  Especially when this was directly after he said Biden didn't do it, for added context.

Well, Trump said we will be able to do these things, referring to the people of the United States. Biden said I will cure cancer, apples and oranges.

9 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Well, Trump said we will be able to do these things, referring to the people of the United States. Biden said I will cure cancer, apples and oranges.

So, you interpreted that as him actually creating the cure on his own, working in a lab and conjuring up the world’s greatest achievement. That sounds about right. 

Rest in peace and thank you for your service…

Huh. All these years. 

Finally have a good thing to say about pancreatic cancer. 😐

• Like 1