Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Trump Fist Photo

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Anybody else notice Trump does not know how to make a proper fist?

He knows how to get shot like a Man though. 

How many here would be that tough? Not many I'm sure. 

14 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe he was showing us the orientation of the fist the way he uses it on Melania.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe he was showing us the orientation of the fist the way he uses it on Melania.

Maybe in the past tense.  Seems fairly clear to me he no longer gets to touch her.    BTW, she is still a very presentable woman.

I just could not help but notice Trump does not know how to make a fist.  Clearly he has never hit/punched, anything.  Maybe Biden could have taken him behind the gym and prevailed as Trump would have broken his thumb on the first shot.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe because of what just happened?Had to be very disorienting 

Everyone knows I can't stand Trump but I gotta be honest, that photo is pretty bad ass.  That's the type of photo that lives on forever in American history.

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Maybe because of what just happened?Had to be very disorienting 

Maybe, but I think when disoriented we reflexively go to what we know, well.  For instance I would not go to give someone the finger and use the wrong one.  I would go with what I know and have done thousands of times.  Nope, I think Trump does not know how to make a proper fist.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everyone knows I can't stand Trump but I gotta be honest, that photo is pretty bad ass.  That's the type of photo that lives on forever in American history.

Oh, I don't claim it is not, nor do I try to diminish the gesture or the moment.  I just found it visually peculiar. Like if Pelosi was photographed on a beach and her bifurcated scale covered tail were visible I would comment on that as well.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He doesn't have his thumb tucked inside his fingers in this fist pump photo.

Trump photo

or this photo

Trump photo 2

Wait, why would you tuck your thumb when making a fist?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You wouldn't. That's what the o.p. is accusing Trump of doing in the iconic photo after he was shot.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are Liberals serious? He just got shot and went out like a straight Gangster. Biden can't walk or get into a car without help. 

Can we stop already? 

Just now, League Champion said:

Are Liberals serious? He just got shot and went out like a straight Gangster. Biden can't walk or get into a car without help. 

Can we stop already? 

Why are you quoting me?  I'm not criticizing Trump... for once.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why are you quoting me?  I'm not criticizing Trump... for once.

Nor do you criticize Biden. How I'm not sure though. 

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Trump doesn't have his thumb tucked inside his fingers on this legendary photo taken after he was shot even

Trump fist pump after being shot

or 

this photo after he was shot

Well I stand corrected.  Not for the first time either.  I guess the photo I was looking at was a bit of an optical illusion.  Or perhaps I need my eyes checked.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Nor do you criticize Biden. How I'm not sure though. 

I thought this thread was about Trump, why would I be criticizing Biden in it?

I'm not on Twitter but can get to some recent posts using a google search someties.

Elon Musk apparently made #MAGA show up with a Trump fist pump emoji.

Twitter #MAGA link

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You wouldn't. That's what the o.p. is accusing Trump of doing in the iconic photo after he was shot.

I would not say "accusing", simply "noticing", and as you have pointed out there are sev eral photos of him with his thumb outside his fingers.  I have acknowledged the one photo I was looking at was not representative.  BTW neither Hawkeye, or I, the thread starter, were trying to diminish Trump by noticing the apparent peculiarity.  Not every observation is a criticism.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would not say "accusing", simply "noticing", and as you have pointed out there are sev eral photos of him with his thumb outside his fingers.  I have acknowledged the one photo I was looking at was not representative.  BTW neither Hawkeye, or I, the thread starter, were trying to diminish Trump by noticing the apparent peculiarity.  Not every observation is a criticism.

OK, cool. I agree it was hard to see where his thumb is in that one photo.

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

He knows how to get shot like a Man though. 

How many here would be that tough? Not many I'm sure. 

Such bullsh!t. Once he knew he was safe, he raised his fist. Big effing deal. 
I’m glad he’s Ok. But the guy has lived a life of being a huge pu$$y and he still is one. His speech the other night was one big whine fest. Real men take responsibility for their actions. Trump is a life long coward who has always passed the buck and always will. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Such bullsh!t. Once he knew he was safe, he raised his fist. Big effing deal. 
I’m glad he’s Ok. But the guy has lived a life of being a huge pu$$y and he still is one. His speech the other night was one big whine fest. Real men take responsibility for their actions. Trump is a life long coward who has always passed the buck and always will. 

Lmao, if it was you you would've been on the ground in the fetal position crying like a little b!tch screaming for help. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Lmao, if it was you you would've been on the ground in the fetal position crying like a little b!tch screaming for help. 

Maybe. I’ve had a gun at my head and I didn’t react well. But I don’t hold myself out to be a hero. This worship of a coward like Trump is really nauseating. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe. I’ve had a gun at my head and I didn’t react well. But I don’t hold myself out to be a hero. This worship of a coward like Trump is really nauseating. 

No maybe about it, you would've. Too much estrogen in ya

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I figure fight or flight is built in to our autonomous nervous system.  Some are fighters, some flighters.  Me. I'm a fighter which is nature's way of letting me know i am too slow for effective flight.

29 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well I stand corrected.  Not for the first time either.  I guess the photo I was looking at was a bit of an optical illusion.  Or perhaps I need my eyes checked.

It’s hard to see how he manipulated his tiny hands and fingers.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Have you been in Combat? Have you ever been shot at? 

Probably not, so ......... 

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

The man was just shot at,  get off your high horse.  Hater. 

52 minutes ago, weepaws said:

The man was just shot at,  get off your high horse.  Hater. 

I was not hating, i was noticing.  There is a difference unless you are an acolyte, and few things are more dangerously stupid.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe. I’ve had a gun at my head

Did one of your day laborers get upset when you tried to stiff them?

What a stupid thing to say, and then be wrong about it. Take a nap. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I could imagine. 

I've never had to deal with it despite having been in a war. 

One day early in the war I was walking back to my section from ORF section, where I had many friends, and I heard lots of loud gunfire, which scared me greatly. It took me a moment to realize that nothing was exploding around me. Then I figured 'this must be 4-3 Artillery shooting at them'. That was the first day we'd been in place and this occurred regularly pretty much every day after that. All the weapons fire was outgoing, never incoming.

13 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Interesting take on a photo better than any WWII recruitment poster. You aren't very good at this. Maybe review movies......

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I could imagine. 

I've never had to deal with it despite having been in a war. 

One day early in the war I was walking back to my section from ORF section, where I had many friends, and I heard lots of loud gunfire, which scared me greatly. It took me a moment to realize that nothing was exploding around me. Then I figured 'this must be 4-3 Artillery shooting at them'. That was the first day we'd been in place and this occurred regularly pretty much every day after that. All the weapons fire was outgoing, never incoming.

Thank you for your service. 

Got my shirt today. I can't wait for the first liberal to approach me..😆 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joneo said:

Got my shirt today. I can't wait for the first liberal to approach me..😆 

So I went to 3 different bars today and got 3 people walk up to me and shook my hand while commenting how much they liked my shirt. Not a single liberal.