Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Joe Biden drops out of Presidential Race

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Calling her a DEI hire is racist too.

When she was attorney general of the most populous state in the union and then a US Senator, and has now been Vice President for four years, yes, it is a highly suspect statement 

• Haha 2

Just now, MDC said:

It sort of is though.

Not in her case. She was the definition of a DEI (Didn't Earn It) hire. She sucked everyone in her way. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

How did Kamala do when she ran for President? 

Yeah she stunk in 2020. Biggest knock against her by far. Hopefully she’s learned a thing or two 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

When she was attorney general of the most populous state

And do you know how she got that job? Dingding ding, you Win!!! A DEI HIRE who slept her way to a job 

When she was attorney general of the most populous state in the union and then a US Senator, and has now been Vice President for four years, yes, it is a highly suspect statement 

Yeah, okay. Don't talk about her record or anything.  You know, what ACTUALLY counts.  If you did, you'd realize what a sinking ship you're on. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Polling disagrees.

And with young people too.

Though the only real polls are after she’s the actual nominee

Just amazed me how many women Don't want a female POTUS. 

- Regardless of ticket. 

At least they know they're all friggin lunatics. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Just amazed me how many women Don't want a female POTUS. 

- Regardless of ticket. 

At least they know they're all friggin lunatics. 

Agree. This country is over if a woman becomes president 

• Sad 1

The Biden administration and its Democratic allies have successfully invalidated their party’s primary system. Voters across the country will now no longer have the chance to elect a Democratic nominee for president through primary elections; rather, an open convention will grant a few thousand party elites the opportunity to decide on behalf of the many. This is not an electoral process fit for the democratic republic our founding fathers established. 

Who is the threat to democracy again? 

Just now, MDC said:

It sort of is though.

The Dems are the party responsible for hoisting DEI onto the country because they actually like DEI.

Here we have Harris as their DEI Vice President. Any Dems with misgivings about her had better shut up and swallow them; they've painted themselves into a DEI corner and ready or not, here she comes. They're riding that DEI darling now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, League Champion said:

Dumb as the day is long 

...have you ever been to me?

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The Dems are the party responsible for hoisting DEI onto the country because they actually like DEI.

Here we have Harris as their DEI Vice President. Any Dems with misgivings about her had better shut up and swallow them; they've painted themselves into a DEI corner and ready or not, here she comes. They're riding that DEI darling now.

I mean, that does pretty much make you racist, because you would not say the same thing about a white person (at least not a white man, so there’s an element of sexism there too) with the same resume 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Agree. This country is over if a woman becomes president 

Not really. Just need the right one, which we haven't come across yet.

The best British PM of our lifetime was a woman. Italy is well served by a woman. France would be well advised to embrace a woman. I don't like Merkel but she was an effective advocate for her policies, same thing can be said about Ursela van der Leyen.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn’t like Biden saying he was going to pick a black woman VP and I’m pretty sure I said it here at the time. But “DEI hire” to me implies that she was unqualified for the role. Her resume is far more impressive than Vance’s, for example.

If you want to say she was a shiit VP and a bad candidate I’m not going to argue. :dunno: 

• Like 1

Fweeeeedom! 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Guess who else is rooting for her? In a few weeks Taylor Swift will appear on stage with her. 

See what I mean? Do you call it the manziere or the bro? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t like Biden saying he was going to pick a black woman VP and I’m pretty sure I said it here at the time. But “DEI hire” to me implies that she was unqualified for the role. Her resume is far more impressive than Vance’s, for example.

If you want to say she was a shiit VP and a bad candidate I’m not going to argue. :dunno: 

Exactly 

JD Vance is a combat veteran.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See what I mean? Do you call it the manziere or the bro? 

You don’t have a lot of women in your life do you? Sad. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don’t have a lot of women in your life do you? Sad. 

So what do you call it? 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

If I couldn’t get hard for my wife and said gross sexual things about kids, I’d probably not call other men “Nerf balls” and cucks.

:dunno: 

Right??

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I mean, that does pretty much make you racist, because you would not say the same thing about a white person (at least not a white man, so there’s an element of sexism there too) with the same resume 

So be it. It doesn't matter what Democrats think/claim about racism.

She wasn't picked for her talent or ability. She was picked for her gender and skin color.

But she'll get a chance to showcase herself now.

Also as a reminder before I voted for the Orange Satan, I voted for Black Satan twice. The first time, position-by-position, I might have preferred McCain overall but in the end, no. One position overwhelmed the rest: the war in Iraq. As for Romney, he was dead to me from the start, a total flatline registering not a blip of interest. Before that was the Bushtard who I despise. That was a nice run of Dem presidential votes after going for Ross my first two times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not really. Just need the right one, which we haven't come across yet.

The best British PM of our lifetime was a woman. Italy is well served by a woman. France would be well advised to embrace a woman. I don't like Merkel but she was an effective advocate for her policies, same thing can be said about Ursela van der Leyen.

none of those countries were world leaders

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

JD Vance is a combat veteran.  

This isn’t really about Vance. He’s young but yeah, with combat experience and being elected a US Senator, he’s qualified for the VP job. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So be it. It doesn't matter what Democrats think/claim about racism.

She wasn't picked for her talent or ability. She was picked for her gender and skin color.

But she'll get a chance to showcase herself now.

Also as a reminder before I voted for the Orange Satan, I voted for Black Satan twice. The first time, position-by-position, I might have preferred McCain overall but in the end, no. One position overwhelmed the rest: the war in Iraq. As for Romney, he was dead to me from the start, a total flatline registering not a blip of interest. Before that was the Bushtard who I despise.

I’ve acknowledged many times that you used to be a reasonable person before MAGA

• Thanks 1

The qualifications for VP are so low that a 6-month tour in Iraq 20 years ago and a year in Congress is good enough. 

19 minutes ago, League Champion said:

“They’re a very musical people aren’t they"

🤣. I own him! So easy. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This isn’t really about Vance. He’s young but yeah, with combat experience and being elected a US Senator, he’s qualified for the VP job. :thumbsup:

Considering the danger Pence faced, it can't hurt. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1