Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Joe Biden drops out of Presidential Race

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This could be the best biden speech ever. i mean ever. 😆

https://x.com/MidnightMitch/status/1815136459671626121

It is great ... but now that we have the ability to make our political opponents say anything we want, we're asking for trouble unless we make this illegal unless clearly marked as parody.

3 hours ago, CaptainObvious1 said:

They can’t wait to tell everyone vote for her or you’re racist and sexist.  Worms pulled that card one 2 seconds. 

They are the party of the Karen. 

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

This is how I dance. :bagoverhead:

I see the gas lighting has begun, good luck convincing folks that Kamala is anything but, a cackling retard. 

She was a garbage candidate and she's been an irrelevant VP. The left has spent 3 years being embarrassed every time she speaks while relying on normal people being so scared of her being in charge that Biden was untouchable.

These next few months will be hilarious. I'm pretty stunned how quickly adult liberal males fall in line. I see the race card is already being played, sadly, that's been overplayed so much by these same clowns that it no longer means anything. Sucks for Kamala, she'll have to run on her record, which is non-existent.

She'll also need to explain why she lied for years about Biden's cognitive decline. The ads will write themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shapiro pretty active already. Know nothing about him outside of his current job. Think he pounded some MAGA nut last election so not sure how good he actually is at ruining. 

Any Pennsylvania peeps here?

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Shapiro pretty active already. Know nothing about him outside of his current job. Think he pounded some MAGA nut last election so not sure how good he actually is at ruining. 

Any Pennsylvania peeps here?

Shapiro would be a solid choice with a great chance of winning, but he is in the party of DEI and will run into the Kamala buzzsaw. Voting for him is sexist and racist and male Dems getting labeled like that wilt.

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

I see the gas lighting has begun, good luck convincing folks that Kamala is anything but, a cackling retard. 

She was a garbage candidate and she's been an irrelevant VP. The left has spent 3 years being embarrassed every time she speaks while relying on normal people being so scared of her being in charge that Biden was untouchable.

These next few months will be hilarious. I'm pretty stunned how quickly adult liberal males fall in line. I see the race card is already being played, sadly, that's been overplayed so much by these same clowns that it no longer means anything. Sucks for Kamala, she'll have to run on her record, which is non-existent.

She'll also need to explain why she lied for years about Biden's cognitive decline. The ads will write themselves.

She'll pick Newsom as VP so somebody with some public speaking chops can be the face/voice of the administration.

Then, if they actually win, something will happen that will force her to step down and leave Newsom in charge. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Shapiro would be a solid choice with a great chance of winning, but he is in the party of DEI and will run into the Kamala buzzsaw. Voting for him is sexist and racist and male Dems getting labeled like that wilt.

She is picking a white dude. I’d be very surprised if she didn’t.

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

She'll pick Newsom as VP so somebody with some public speaking chops can be the face/voice of the administration.

Then, if they actually win, something will happen that will force her to step down and leave Newsom in charge. 

Newsome isn’t a wild pick. The rest of this is a bit odd. 

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

Who is gaslighting?

I think everyone has pretty much acknowledged there’s some guesswork there.

You're entitled to your opinion of her.

But saying she’s a DEI hire? Yeah that’s just racist and sexist.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Newsome isn’t a wild pick. The rest of this is a bit odd. 

Mebbe. Mebbe not. 

American men pining for Kamala to lead them. Wow.  Soft men make hard times. 

You can't have two people from the same state. No Kamala and Gavin. It can only be either, or

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

She should pick Biden, he already has experience. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

American men pining for Kamala to lead them. Wow.  Soft men make hard times. 

Sounds like it’s someone’s time of the month!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

She should pick Biden, he already has experience. 

Plot twist 

2 minutes ago, LaChup said:

You can't have two people from the same state. No Kamala and Gavin. It can only be either, or

She's not from CA anymore. She's been in DC for 4 years. 

2 hours ago, IndyColtsFan said:

She's got my vote!

🤣

lol. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Sounds like it’s someone’s time of the month!

This is when his fear and insecurity rings the loudest.

Never mind that countries such as France and England have had female rulers off and on for centuries.

But muh woman president. :cry:

🤣

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

An overwhelming voting block.

Her unfavorable rating is worse than Hillary and she carries all of the failed policies of the current administration. She will get trounced. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

good luck convincing folks that Kamala is anything but, a cackling retard. 

We're not supposed to use that word anymore, but dammit, that's both hilarious & accurate.

MAGAturds are so unhinged right now that all they can do is dig up an old relationship Harris had with a separated man when she was only 27 years old.

Never mind Clownzo's womanizing ways, in and out of wedlock, resulting in 34 felony convictions and losing two lawsuits with a woman he raped.

ERR MURRR WILLAH BROWERN!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Her unfavorable rating is worse than Hillary and she carries all of the failed policies of the current administration. She will get trounced. 

America is looking to get back to the good ol' days of Trump's policies. 

When gas and groceries were affordable. Everybody had jobs. You didn't have shanty towns springing up everywhere. We weren't importing criminals. Our service members weren't being used as cannon fodder to line the pockets of NGO's and the politicians who receive the kickbacks. 

They had a better chance of getting Biden reelected in his current state of dementia than putting Harris at the top of the ticket. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

We're not supposed to use that word anymore, but dammit, that's both hilarious & accurate.

We're not supposed to call her a DEI hire either.

Fock it.

I don't cede the language to leftoids chose to my words for me. Especially when they're accurate. They're trying to ban the word 'mother' after all.

Until there is no longer breathe in my lungs, or fingers to type with, they're still the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians too.

Full speed ahead.

• Thanks 2

I’m not concerned that she might win.  She won’t. I’m sad that there are men that want her to.  

4 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

MAGAturds are so unhinged right now that all they can do is dig up an old relationship Harris had with a separated man when she was only 27 years old.

Never mind Clownzo's womanizing ways, in and out of wedlock, resulting in 34 felony convictions and losing two lawsuits with a woman he raped.

ERR MURRR WILLAH BROWERN!

🤣

There is no Trump supporter out there now scared of the future. No unhingness, sorry.

Only pointing out. She wasn't qualified to get her position. Just like Trump wasn't qualified to get his. Only difference is. When Trump got in, he proved everyone wrong, and became one of the greatest presidents of all time Putting America first for 4 years.

While Kamala is still the unqualified giggling disgrace she's always been.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not concerned that she might win.  She won’t. I’m sad that there are men that want her to.  

Betas.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We're not supposed to call her a DEI hire either.

Fock it.

I don't cede the language to leftoids chose to my words for me. Especially when they're accurate. They're trying to ban the word 'mother' after all.

Until there is no longer breathe in my lungs, or fingers to type with, they're still the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians too.

Full speed ahead.

So you have come around on the Washington Wizards? 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It would be strange indeed if swapping out your nominee at the last minute was a strong play.

Typically that would be a sign of desperation and sure fire losing.

But nothing is typical with Trump involved. I think it might work. Most people didn’t want Trump or Biden. Well now they have a choice for neither 

Oh maybe it works.  Hard to see why it would.  But its perhaps a better chance even if slightly.  But I dont get thr enthusiasm that Biden is gonna lose and now Kamala should wins....at least from a guy like Tim.    

So now we have never Bidens?   Ill give Kamala a chance to put a coherant speech on that isnt just going in circles talking out of her ass.  But I dont believe I have seen it to this point.  Shes much younger and sounds just as goofy as those 2.  

I heard someone today say now the black vote may comr back.  Why?  Because she has color on her skin?  I thought we werent trying to do that.  I know its an angle, I get it.  But fairly sad if thats what people think.  Oh run a person of color under same regime and black people will vote.  Geez dont hold those voters with too much respect. 

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh maybe it works.  Hard to see why it would.  But its perhaps a better chance even if slightly.  But I dont get thr enthusiasm that Biden is gonna lose and now Kamala should wins....at least from a guy like Tim.    

So now we have never Bidens?   Ill give Kamala a chance to put a coherant speech on that isnt just going in circles talking out of her ass.  But I dont believe I have seen it to this point.  Shes much younger and sounds just as goofy as those 2.  

I heard someone today say now the black vote may comr back.  Why?  Because she has color on her skin?  I thought we werent trying to do that.  I know its an angle, I get it.  But fairly sad if thats what people think.  Oh run a person of color under same regime and black people will vote.  Geez dont hold those voters with too much respect. 

I think it’s that the Trump attacks on Biden’s long record and some of the stupid sh1t he’s said over the years worked to depress the black vote a bit. Super predators, Anita hill thing, Barry Obummer is clean, etc.

Kamala doesn’t have that baggage.

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you have come around on the Washington Wizards? 

Pretty much. I don't feel that one was hoisted on the world for woke reasons.

Tulsi should've stuck with it as a Dem.  Kamala got run off the primary stage in round 1, much to the dismay of the handlers who believed she would be potus.  Tulsi made a good showing.  They pretended fjb won the nomination, then added the biggest loser of the primary onto the ticket. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Somebody who’s not very funny?

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I heard someone today say now the black vote may comr back.  Why?  Because she has color on her skin?  

Wow.  Are you new to the world?  Of course thats the reason.  Wake up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Kopy said:

There is no Trump supporter out there now scared of the future. No unhingness, sorry.

Only pointing out. She wasn't qualified to get her position. Just like Trump wasn't qualified to get his. Only difference is. When Trump got in, he proved everyone wrong, and became one of the greatest presidents of all time Putting America first for 4 years.

While Kamala is still the unqualified giggling disgrace she's always been.

Keep underestimating her and the Clownzo dislike. Age was the No. 1 reason voters were worried about Biden, and now the age and speaking baggage falls squarely on Clownzo. 

This was a bad, pants-crapping day for cultists, and they know it. 

She's a seasoned prosecutor as well as having experience in the exective branch. 

Fock Clownzo and the MAGAturds he rode in on.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

If that was Trump and Putin you'd be pissing your granny panties you'd be laughing so hard. Focking clown

Not really.

Righties just aren’t very funny :(