Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Joe Biden drops out of Presidential Race

Isn’t Netanyahu coming in to town?

Why is everything a conspiracy with you loons? :wacko:

5 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Those assertions and their analogies to then primaries do seem more than forced, at least to me..

It was obvious the guy has severe mental decline, and the primary voters still voted for him.

I'm not quite sure why anyone wants to listen to their dumb opinion anyway.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

It was obvious the guy has severe mental decline, and the primary voters still voted for him.

I'm not quite sure why anyone wants to listen to their dumb opinion anyway.

Historical precedence?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I bet a few of them do go out the window if Trump wins again, and with this Supreme Court. He’s long wanted to get rid of the first amendment (hates the protections against defamation suits), probably not a fan of the fifth amendment either I’d guess 

Wouldn't you need 2/3rds of states to agree to chuck a few amendments out the window?

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wouldn't you need 2/3rds of states to agree to chuck a few amendments out the window?

Oh come on.  You can't expect worms to know the answer to that question.  Its not like he's a lawyer!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Nah, we're discussing killing babies. I'm good with letting each state decide, HTH.

If it's killing babies, then you're good some states keeping it legal?  Sounds odd.

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Certainly to get rid of the actual amendment, but in terms of how broadly or restrictively you interpret those amendments and the rights they provide, there’s quite a lot of room there.

For example, in theory, the bill of rights only applies to the federal government and not the states.

Now the fourteenth amendment has been interpreted as applying some (but not all) of the bill of rights to the states. But you could undo that and, voila, it’s all states rights just like @Reality wants

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh come on.  You can't expect worms to know the answer to that question.  Its not like he's a lawyer!!

Just schooled your ass on the Fourteenth Amendment.

Sorry you flunked the LSAT :( 

18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If it's killing babies, then you're good some states keeping it legal?  Sounds odd.

Bud, I'm not anti-abortion, I changed my tune long ago. I'm for your kind murdering as many of your own off-spring as possible. It's better for America, in the end. It's no longer on my conscience, I'm not responsible for somebody else aborting a pregnancy.

I'm also good with each state deciding what's best for them, let the people in those states decide. SCOTUS agrees. Worm's wants to live in some fantasy land discussing other amendments, which is silly, they aren't currently on the table. Abortion was and it's been decided. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bud, I'm not anti-abortion, I changed my tune long ago. I'm for your kind murdering as many of your own off-spring as possible. It's better for America, in the end. It's no longer on my conscience, I'm not responsible for somebody else aborting a pregnancy.

I'm also good with each state deciding what's best for them, let the people in those states decide. SCOTUS agrees. Worm's wants to live in some fantasy land discussing other amendments, which is silly, they aren't currently on the table. Abortion was and it's been decided. 

You think the Supreme Court is stopping with that decision? Just fold up operations and go on home? :lol:

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just schooled your ass on the Fourteenth Amendment.

Sorry you flunked the LSAT :( 

Sure buddy.  You're like the Fani Willis of the GC.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

OK good, so you're not going to make it your responsibility to save every baby in America, and you think it's best to leave it up to the people to decide what is best for them and not the govt.

Congratulations, you're pro choice.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Isn’t Netanyahu coming in to town?

Why is everything a conspiracy with you loons? :wacko:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You think the Supreme Court is stopping with that decision? Just fold up operations and go on home? :lol:

LoL, same page. Too easy with you clowns.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Reality said:

LoL, same page. Too easy with you clowns.

Yeah black helicopters circling the White House and expecting the Supreme Court to issue additional opinions in the future are the same thing :wacko:

Gutter reported me and got me pinched but it's nice to come back and see worms getting absolutely schooled again as usual. :lol:

Excellent to see other posters carrying the torch in my absence.  :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah black helicopters circling the White House and expecting the Supreme Court to issue additional opinions in the future are the same thing :wacko:

You've already looked pretty bad here bud, no point in making it worse. 

Crawl back to your hole, tomorrow is a new day.

Can't wait to see what Rachel Maddow has to say about all this in an hour.

Just reading this thread - so much of it racist and misogynistic - has made it clear that Trump supporters are seriously underestimating what started yesterday. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump avoided debating her. She'd rip him to shreds. Part of her campaign will look like a prosecution of Trump.

Just now, FrancieFootball said:

Just reading this thread - so much of it racist and misogynistic - has made it clear that Trump supporters are seriously underestimating what started yesterday. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump avoided debating her. She'd rip him to shreds. Part of her campaign will look like a prosecution of Trump.

We get it.  You gals HAVE to get behind your candidate so embellishment and fake praise is necessary to amp up the hype.  It's all you have.  If there was one candidate worse than Biden it was Harris, but you're acting like she's the 2nd coming of JFK. She ain't.

To this idea that Trump won’t debate Kamala (or whoever in the small chance it isn’t her). I don’t see how that would be possible. Just as it was when people thought Biden would try to duck out on them.

If anyone refuses to debate they would be taking a big step to losing. They will def debate. 

3 minutes ago, FrancieFootball said:

Did you just watch her speech? Amazing. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FrancieFootball said:

Pathetic Rusty. 60 years old. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

To this idea that Trump won’t debate Kamala (or whoever in the small chance it isn’t her). I don’t see how that would be possible. Just as it was when people thought Biden would try to duck out on them.

If anyone refuses to debate they would be taking a big step to losing. They will def debate. 

JFK had great speechwriters but his delivery was lacking IMO. A better comparison would be Ronald Reagan- not in terms of policy (though Reagan would never support Trump) but in terms of energy and optimism. 

Border border border. She’s the border czar. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did you just watch her speech? Amazing. 

I'm particularly fond of this clip.

I know Donald Trump's type.

I love her already!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Is it that crazy?

He already got rid of the right to choose.

And you love him for it.

So what’s stopping him?

who did that?  I know Trump didn't 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

His Democrat Masters don’t give him enough information to think.  Yeah, Trump killed a woman’s right to choose.  😆

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Even his name exudes estrogen.  This place, this country, is about as manly as The View.

It’s Rusty. He’s pathetic. Him and Gutterboy have an endless supply of aliases. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s Rusty. He’s pathetic. Him and Gutterboy have an endless supply of aliases. 

So why is THAT allowed?  Sounds like a poosay move to me.  Maybe Mike should crack down on that rather than banning people for smacking down trolling Leftists only hours after Trump was shot.  Just a suggestion…

• Thanks 1

Liberals prove thier undying fealty to the leader of the TDS club. 

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

So why is THAT allowed?  Sounds like a poosay move to me.  Maybe Mike should crack down on that rather than banning people for smacking down trolling Leftists only hours after Trump was shot.  Just a suggestion…

Gutterboy reported me last week and I got pinched for a week. I did not once try to get on this form with an alias. I accepted my punishment like a man. 

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Rusty:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Gutterboy reported me last week and I got pinched for a week. I did not once try to get on this form with an alias. I accepted my punishment like a man. 

Same here.  I have one alias and never had another.  I don’t need to hide behind multiple aliases.  Never reported a person either.  Not once.  Bunch of children in here.

1 minute ago, JuneJuly said:

Rusty:

Well THAT explains everything 😆. Doesn’t surprise me one bit about “Rusty” or whatever he’s calling himself today.

Certainly to get rid of the actual amendment, but in terms of how broadly or restrictively you interpret those amendments and the rights they provide, there’s quite a lot of room there.

For example, in theory, the bill of rights only applies to the federal government and not the states.

Now the fourteenth amendment has been interpreted as applying some (but not all) of the bill of rights to the states. But you could undo that and, voila, it’s all states rights just like @Reality wants

Dang, he's going to do all that?  Maybe someone should take him out. :ninja:

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You know damn well he did.

And if you support it, you should be praising him for it, instead of pathetically pretending like it never happened. That’s what cowards do.

8 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

His Democrat Masters don’t give him enough information to think.  Yeah, Trump killed a woman’s right to choose.  😆

Joe Biden is so unwell immediately after Trump failed assassination attempt that he quits the race without being seen or heard. Definitely just another coincidence that his health took a nose dive at this moment.

And if you support it, you should be praising him for it, instead of pathetically pretending like it never happened. That’s what cowards do.

There is blame to be spread. Hell, I hold Reid partly accountable, and McConnell too....those two retahds were part of this nonsense....

Trump overturned the right to choose?  Okay

no he didn’t. 

the  scotus overturned roe v wade. Which was a correct ruling even according to Ginsburg. And gave the rights of abortion back to the states. Which I agree with

i highly doubt you’ve ever opened a law book or read the constitution or even understand it 

roe only gave abortion in the first trimester. Which I adamantly agree with.  But libs wanted more which lead to the unconstitutional overturn as Ginsburg predicted in the 70s

• Confused 1