Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Chicken or Egg - Ram Trucks

Is it the pr!ck that buys a big ass Ram truck and drives it like a doosch or is it the Ram truck that you purchase and it makes you a pr!ck douschy driver? :huh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Is it the pr!ck that buys a big ass Ram truck and drives it like a doosch or is it the Ram truck that you purchase and it makes you a pr!ck douschy driver? :huh:

🤔

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I egged the chicken, and then I ate his leg. :banana:

In my experience, the owner of any truck is either a cool dude that just wants a truck or a massive d1ck head with a tiny little cack.

Not much middle ground.

Well unless they actually need a truck like they’re a contractor or whatever. That’s a different thing altogether 

• Confused 3

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

In my experience, the owner of any truck is either a cool dude that just wants a truck or a massive d1ck head with a tiny little cack.

Not much middle ground.

Well unless they actually need a truck like they’re a contractor or whatever. That’s a different thing altogether 

They are all over here in Colorado one more  jacked up than the next.  They are of course the first to tailgate you and fly around you going.

People here in general drive like @ssholes.  Worst I've ever seen, and I've driven daily in Minneapolis Portland, and Seattle.

Only place to compare it to is southern Cali I-5.  

Seriously... the drivers around Denver are freaking horrible.

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not much middle ground.

How many men have you experienced that have had tiny cacks? I presume that you prefer the big ones?

Chicken and egg indeed.

I tease my wife that I'm going to get her one but she doesn't want it. She's an itty-bitty Asian lady that wants an itty-bitty car.

19 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

How many men have you experienced that have had tiny cacks? I presume that you prefer the big ones?

I just assume based on how they act and drive.

Kinda like how you can guess based on posting :o 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

They are all over here in Colorado one more  jacked up than the next.  They are of course the first to tailgate you and fly around you going.

People here in general drive like @ssholes.  Worst I've ever seen, and I've driven daily in Minneapolis Portland, and Seattle.

Confirmed

57 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not much middle ground.

I use my Ford F150 Lariat to haul stuff all the time. Instead of going down to Home Depot and spending a fortune on individual bags of mulch, I just tool on down to the grass, rock and mulch place, pay $40 and some dude in a tractor fills the bed with hardwood mulch. 

37 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

We got so many vehicle restrictions out here in MA. That we don't get too much of this.

7 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I use my Ford F150 Lariat to haul stuff all the time. Instead of going down to Home Depot and spending a fortune on individual bags of mulch, I just tool on down to the grass, rock and mulch place, pay $40 and some dude in a tractor fills the bed with hardwood mulch. 

I've had several Ford Trucks... most owners are regular guys.  Ram drivers... seem to be pretty idiotic lately.

57 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I've had several Ford Trucks... most owners are regular guys.  Ram drivers... seem to be pretty idiotic lately.

Might be because Ram trucks is a Dodge.   One must be a pretty good mechanic to own a ford.   Thanks 

2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Not sure why anyone would buy a Dodge or GMC pickup truck. 

I had a Chevy truck for a long time and gave it to Rusty III. It's still going but looks like crap. They do this weird paint-peeling thing in the bed after a certain period of time.

My Ford is a 2015, has 140,000 miles on it and still looks and runs great. 

I'll never drive anything but a truck again, because they're so damned useful for hauling stuff. 

My truck identifies as a Prius and the moment I open the doors, my wrists go limp.

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Might be because Ram trucks is a Dodge.   One must be a pretty good mechanic to own a ford.   Thanks 

Ohhh yes.. Dodge/Ram trucks are know for their bulletproof engines and transmissions, I forgot! 😄

2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ohhh yes.. Dodge/Ram trucks are know for their bulletproof engines and transmissions, I forgot! 😄

No, but fords our known for,   Fix/Or/Repair/Daily. Ford.  Welcome 

In my area I think the majority of men drive trucks.  Pretty standard in rural areas.

18 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I owned a ram 1500 for a couple years. Want to fight? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, frank said:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I egged the chicken, and then I ate his leg. :banana:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

I am pretty sure it was the c0ck that came first

4 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I owned a ram 1500 for a couple years. Want to fight? 

That's not very nice. 😥

18 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That's not very nice. 😥

Don't be so sensitive, Nancy.

On 7/21/2024 at 2:57 PM, mmmmm...beer said:

feels like a question for digby.   what doe she go by now? 

On 7/21/2024 at 6:49 PM, IGotWorms said:

I just assume based on how they act and drive.

Kinda like how you can guess based on posting :o 

yes, we can all guess your cack size based on your posts. 

On 7/21/2024 at 10:01 PM, IndyColtsFan said:

Not sure why anyone would buy a Dodge or GMC pickup truck. 

I had a Chevy truck for a long time and gave it to Rusty III. It's still going but looks like crap. They do this weird paint-peeling thing in the bed after a certain period of time.

My Ford is a 2015, has 140,000 miles on it and still looks and runs great. 

I'll never drive anything but a truck again, because they're so damned useful for hauling stuff. 

My chevy is getting up there.  Still runs great but the back wheel wells are going.  Ive kept up pretty good on undercoating.  But harsh winters here will do that.  They do seem to Rusty out back there much quicker than most anything.  It really isn't worth fixing.  Unless I buy a new panel but then need to paint it.  People spend money to fix rust issues only to see them slowly return a year later in these winters.  I dont mind a little rust.  But when they start going they just keep going.  

I love how the Chevy drives and it hasnt given me that many issues thus far.  But I will probably get a Ford or RAM next. 

On 7/22/2024 at 1:21 AM, mmmmm...beer said:

Have they gotten better?  Must have.  The look and features have obviously come a ways.  But those previous era RAMs were definitely known as trucks thay wouldnt last.  Bad resale value.  All I see if RAMs ranked #1 these days.  

On 7/21/2024 at 1:57 PM, mmmmm...beer said:

I wonder the same thing about anyone that owns a non-classic charger or range rover.