Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Kamala Harris for President thread

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I am not going to click on that link but I doubt Kamala has called for confiscation of all guns. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am not going to click on that link but I doubt Kamala has called for confiscation of all guns. 

She hasn’t. Her ideas are about the same as Biden’s. But they can’t stand her, so they’re willing to lie about her. Always a strong endorsement. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, she's a focking idiot. If it's off-script at all, she's toast. Everybody already knows this, that's why she was basically hidden away for Biden's entire presidency.

She should just have a couple standard rants in her back pocket for when she has to go off script.

Like, say, I don’t know, maybe one about a fictional serial killer, and another about robot sharks. Definitely shows your presidential chops :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

"guy" is scared of links.   lol

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She should just have a couple standard rants in her back pocket for when she has to go off script.

Like, say, I don’t know, maybe one about a fictional serial killer, and another about robot sharks. Definitely shows your presidential chops :thumbsup:

Whataboutism! BTW, nice write up about the WR’s on the main board. Good food for thought. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whataboutism! BTW, nice write up about the WR’s on the main board. Good food for thought. 

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is a main board? I never knew this

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

You a WR whisperer?  What do you have this year?

No I was just wanting to get a conversation going on the top dogs. Personally I like Chase and, of course, Lamb, but it’s possible I totally suck at fantasy football now 

https://x.com/suevisa/status/1818302556940202224 (with a link to WaPo article)

From Jennifer Rubin:

The notion that Harris has to “move closer to the center” ignores that she already reflects consensus views.

It is the MAGA movement that has gone off the deep end.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You're on to something, they're just WEIRD! 

https://x.com/rustyrockets/status/1818328942715007108?s=19

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She could talk about the time she faced down the notorious gang leader Super Sugar Crisp, or talk about her Aunt Gertie who was in a plane that crashed while she was searching for Amelia Earhart and who was accepted into a tribe of cannibals when she taught them the proper way to eat a man.

Harris commercials are tossing her a softball with credit for getting $35 insulin prices.  Does anyone remember her being the Diabetes Czar?  Or is this more alternative history?  :dunno: 

I don't think Trump can beat Harris if she remains sane and picks a decent VP. 
Trump and his VP are too backwards when it comes to women's reproductive rights. 
White women may not vote for Hillary, but they'll vote for Kamala.

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Harris jumps out to a 4 point lead in Pennsylvania: 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-polling-pennsylvania-1932248

Still way too early. But if she wins Pennsylvania she wins the White House. 

You're right Tim, let's not count our chickens before they come home to roost (as my grandma used to say).

In that other thread, there was a Fox video of 300 Communist protesters marching in Philly. 😧 

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't think Trump can beat Harris if she remains sane and picks a decent VP. 
Trump and his VP are too backwards when it comes to women's reproductive rights. 
White women may not vote for Hillary, but they'll vote for Kamala.

Historically, nobody really gives a sh1t about VPs. Maybe it’ll be different this year but typically it really makes no difference in the end.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Historically, nobody really gives a sh1t about VPs. Maybe it’ll be different this year but typically it really makes no difference in the end.

This is a little different this year I think with how this has played out. Kamala needs to pick a good one that is a moderate IMO.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Harris jumps out to a 4 point lead in Pennsylvania: 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-polling-pennsylvania-1932248

Still way too early. But if she wins Pennsylvania she wins the White House. 

The poll wasn't attached to the article.  None of the poll stories link the details of the poll.  Another "polling firm" in PA said Trump is up by 2.'

I wrote one for each candidate showing they each lead by 30 points. 

Just keep in mind that Kamala Harris imprisoned scores of black men for minor offenses and marijuana use and then laughed about it and said she smoked it too. That’s a trifling Ho right there. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

This is a little different this year I think with how this has played out. Kamala needs to pick a good one that is a moderate IMO.

You support another racist, congratulations. She put more blacks in prison then Biden did. 

Does that make you happy? 

24 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You support another racist, congratulations. She put more blacks in prison then Biden did. 

Does that make you happy? 

Why are you so weak on crime!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Reality said:

You're on to something, they're just WEIRD! 

https://x.com/rustyrockets/status/1818328942715007108?s=19

6 hours ago, JuneJuly said:

Twitter guy still can't figure out how to embed twitter links.  lol

5 hours ago, Reality said:

This video makes a lot of sense considering it took FBI agents to instigate a MAGA crowd. 

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1818159627042755042?s=19 

9 hours ago, Reality said:

Yup, she's a focking idiot. If it's off-script at all, she's toast. Everybody already knows this, that's why she was basically hidden away for Biden's entire presidency.

She's a train wreck. They will prolly limit her public appearances that don't include teleprompters between now and the election. They'll give her any debate questions ahead of time. 

And she'll still find a way to lose. 

She has to answer for how long she lied to the American people about Biden’s mental faculties 

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She has to answer for how long she lied to the American people about Biden’s mental faculties 

Nah, no one gives a chit about that. Y'all would whine about her disloyalty if she did throw him under the bus, if he actually were in a heinously diminished mental capacity, which he isn't. He's fine to carry out the remainder of his presidency and likely will deliver a great speech at the DNC, which will really unravel MAGA and the Trumpers as she starts to put more daylight between her and Trump in the polls.

The momentum in this election has taken a seismic shift in the correct direction.

Let those MAGA tears flow!

• Like 1

And a tweet from the discredited admitted perjurer Juanita Broaddrick. :lol: 

A mother of four and grandmother of eight was carjacked and murdered by an illegal alien in Loudon County Virginia. RIP.