Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Kamala Harris for President thread

Kamala Harris is trending and not in good way.  Lol.   She's going to start polling worse than pudding Joe.  

8 minutes ago, zsasz said:

She got the MAGA Machine scrambling right now...full court press.

The fact that a coalition of Swifties, people of color and Beta males are going to beat Trump this time is just awesome. The Gravy Seals and Sigmas who love Trump are going to be on TILT for the next 4 years over Belly Shirt Bros, First Time Voters and Black Women beating Trump...again.  

After Kamala beats him here...it actually would be great if he tries to run again in 2028.  

Fan of swifties and betas?   Do you always self own like this?  Lolololol

• Haha 1

imagine being a american male with half a ball sack and voting for this cackling retarded hen 🤣🤣🤣   jeezus

Just now, JuneJuly said:

Fan of swifties and betas?   Do you always self own like this?  Lolololol

The only thing worse than a Beta...is losing to a Beta.

Gonna suck to be you, Tough Guy when the Belly Shirt Bros put Kamala over the top.  

8 minutes ago, zsasz said:

The only thing worse than a Beta...is losing to a Beta.

Gonna suck to be you, Tough Guy when the Belly Shirt Bros put Kamala over the top.  

I'm not running. :doh:

Grown man cheering for swifties and betas.  Lololololol.  Mancard DEACTIVATED 

Just now, JuneJuly said:

I'm not running. :doh:

Grown man cheering for swifties and betas.  Lololololol.  Mancard DEACTIVATED 

Gonna be a long 4 more years for you when Queen Kamala dumps Trump....again.  

Just now, zsasz said:

Gonna be a long 4 more years for you when Queen Kamala dumps Trump....again.  

Apparently you're taking this a lot more serious than me.  I'm pretty insulated from whomever wins. 

But, go swiftie and betas!   Lolololololol

5 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

Apparently you're taking this a lot more serious than me.  I'm pretty insulated from whomever wins. 

But, go swiftie and betas!   Lolololololol

They make the world go round....and they're going to be the engine that drives Kamala to the top!!!

31 minutes ago, zsasz said:

The fact that a coalition of Swifties, people of color and Beta males are going to beat Trump this time is just awesome. The Gravy Seals and Sigmas who love Trump are going to be on TILT for the next 4 years over Belly Shirt Bros, First Time Voters and Black Women beating Trump...again.  

After Kamala beats him here...it actually would be great if he tries to run again in 2028.  

You think Kamala is going to get a huge percentage of votes from black women?

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Black men , not so much

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Of course. You seriously think that any thing more than a minuscule percentage of black women will vote for Trump?

I'm assuming Harris will garner the Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren type voters. Definitely the Alphabet community. And of course, the diehard Trump is the devil haters.

I don't believe any Democrat who isn't very radical left will vote for her. They of course won't vote for Trump. So I just don't see them even voting.

She's the nice shinny new car. But it's gonna wear off quickly. Just my opinion. But I think the races final numbers would've been closer had Bidden stayed in it.

51 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually yeah she will. So much. 

What is “so much”? How well will she do with black men vs Trump?  Compared to Obama, Hillary, and Biden 2020?  

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What is “so much”? How well will she do with black men vs Trump?  Compared to Obama, Hillary, and Biden 2020?  

Time will tell. Obviously I’m hoping that it reaches Obama levels. There’s some good reason to think it will. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Time will tell. Obviously I’m hoping that it reaches Obama levels. There’s some good reason to think it will. 

😆

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they will

Not once they pay attention to her California resume. The fact that she hasn't done a single thing as a VP  shouldn't even come into play.

Trump should use the exact same play book the Democrats used against her in the primaries. Her views on green energy, and immigrants since she's been VP. Should just be the icing on the cake.

I also think she won't get the youth vote. Don't forget she said 18-24 year Olds are freaking idiots. Trump team most likely already has a commercial reliving that moment.

I just think Biddens odds would've been much better. Once she's on the national stage instead of a podium in front of 50 women. You're gonna see the difference.

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Tim, you said “yeah actually she will”.  Pretty emphatic rhetoric only to be followed up by “time will tell”?  Come on, at least speculate…what will black male voter turn out be like and what percentage for Kamala?  

3 hours ago, zsasz said:

JFC, do you actually hear how you sound?  Beta males?  Swifties?  You exude toxic femininity bro.  I bet you don’t even tuck it anymore.

• Like 1

No shock the misogyny is over the top from the geek club.  No man with a sack will vote for a woman, losing mancard, betas.  The insecurity is out of control.

28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No shock the misogyny is over the top from the geek club.  No man with a sack will vote for a woman, losing mancard, betas.  The insecurity is out of control.

And there we have it.  Misogyny.  Right out of the lefty playbook.  You might find 1 or 2 people here that truly hate her as a candidate because she’s a woman.  To say it’s over the top is ridiculous.  Just because she acts like an idiot, has crappy policy, and a woman doesn’t mean people won’t vote for her because she’s a woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You sound a lot like Gutter

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

And there we have it.  Misogyny.  Right out of the lefty playbook.  You might find 1 or 2 people here that truly hate her as a candidate because she’s a woman.  To say it’s over the top is ridiculous.  Just because she acts like an idiot, has crappy policy, and a woman doesn’t mean people won’t vote for her because she’s a woman.

The most important thing about Kamala is not that she is dumb as a brick.

She is a communist. We know she’s a communist because her parents were communists. And it doesn’t matter whether she even understands what it leads to, because she’ll use her power ruthlessly to destroy our society. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

The most important thing about Kamala is not that she is dumb as a brick.

She is a communist. We know she’s a communist because her parents were communists. And it doesn’t matter whether she even understands what it leads to, because she’ll use her power ruthlessly to destroy our society. 

Correct.  It’s why she was so supportive of 2020 riots.  They were rioting in the name of Marxism, not BLM.  She was ecstatic. 

16 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You sound a lot like Gutter

Pretty common for cultists to speak similarly.

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Of course she will.  She's going to win the election.  The only demographic she won't beat Trump with is "white men". 

32 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Correct.  It’s why she was so supportive of 2020 riots.  They were rioting in the name of Marxism, not BLM.  She was ecstatic. 

No, she never voiced support for the 2020 riots. 

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  Joseph McCarthy was right about the Communists in the US - he was just about 50 years too early.

This country - and western civilization in general - has a massive far-left problem, not a far-right problem.  It's not even close.

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, she never voiced support for the 2020 riots. 

Are you contesting calling them riots vs protests?  Or are you contesting her support for these activities?

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well first off BLM had nothing to do with rioting in 2020. This lie gets repeated endlessly. 
And second please stop lying about Kamala Harris being supportive of violence or rioting, ever. Or of being a Marxist. You know you’re lying about both. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Are you contesting calling them riots vs protests?  Or are you contesting her support for these activities?

She supported peaceful protests. So did millions of Americans including me. She never supported rioting and you know it. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

She supported the protests not the riots, not the looting or the destruction of property that occurred after the protests were over for the day and the protesters all had gone home (which is what happened here in L.A.).

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

She supported peaceful protests. So did millions of Americans including me. She never supported rioting and you know it. 

Liar.  Why did she promote donating to the Freedom Fund during the riots?

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

She supported the protests not the riots, not the looting or the destruction of property that occurred after the protests were over for the day and the protesters all had gone home (which is what happened here in L.A.).

🤥