Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Kamala Harris for President thread

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I would imagine she has since she was bussed with the other black school kids in Oakland (which she brought up in debate with Biden).

Do you mean black or African American?  Are you in Tim lumping blacks of all identities into one group?   I mean u do know there’s a difference, right?

Kamala will provide tax payer funded health care to illegals. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Of course, wouldn't you? Think of the privilege's that conveys....  anyone in their right mind would use it

Privilege? 
it means she has to work twice as hard for everything she has received and is given half the credit. Every black professional in this country knows this, especially black women. Look at all the racism thrown against her in the last few days. Look at how all of her accomplishments throughout her entire life has been disparaged and she is called “a DEI hire” which, to conservatives, means she is undeserving. 
Thats OK though. These sort of attacks just make her stronger and more likely to win. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And yes technically she identifies herself as a “black woman”, not African-American. It’s the same thing to most people

Holy sh!t man.  Frame this one.  This is a special Tim.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Diversity is our strength! ✊🏻✊✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Privilege? 
it means she has to work twice as hard for everything she has received and is given half the credit. Every black professional in this country knows this, especially black women. Look at all the racism thrown against her in the last few days. Look at how all of her accomplishments throughout her entire life has been disparaged and she is called “a DEI hire” which, to conservatives, means she is undeserving. 
Thats OK though. These sort of attacks just make her stronger and more likely to win. 

Don't forget she's a hoe!

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To everyone here. Which makes only good sense if you care at all about public health and the risk of pandemics. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you mean black or African American?  Are you in Tim lumping blacks of all identities into one group?   I mean u do know there’s a difference, right?

A distinction without a difference as far I am concerned and I think most folks find those two terms synonymous. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy sh!t man.  Frame this one.  This is a special Tim.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-ethnicity-race-childhood-canada-fact-check/74501477007/

I’d drop this line of attack if I were you. It will get you nowhere, and will only make her victory much more likely. 

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Kamala continues to make all the right moves: she condemned yesterday’s violent pro-Hamas protests as despicable.  Then speaking before teachers union, she said “Republicans want to ban books. We want to ban assault rifles.” 

Cute but stupid.  Unfortunately it works on people that aren't very bright which is who she targets as her demographic.

Keep it up; you’re helping her win. 

Who's the moron that will find out she sucked a d1ck to get promoted and all of a sudden go vote for her because of that?   If you want to support that kind of candidate go for it.  But facts are facts.

Keep it up; you’re helping her win. 

And they hardly have the moral high ground here when Trump is a proven serial adulterer with all his wives (most recently with Stormy Daniels while his wife was pregnant with Barron). 😁

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-ethnicity-race-childhood-canada-fact-check/74501477007/

I’d drop this line of attack if I were you. It will get you nowhere, and will only make her victory much more likely. 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

A distinction without a difference as far I am concerned and I think most folks find those two terms synonymous. 

🤣🤣🤣

Tim thinks the Fed gov can justify how you identify but a vagina doesn’t.  This is really not surprising from West Costers.  Y’all think you’re plugged in but you’re not.  I would bet that Kamala has been very careful to NOT convey a “black/AA is the same” attitude or I bet she’s never ever said it.  

34 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

@Cdub100

Can I make a suggestion?  Please reference Kamala’s Border Czar role in the string title. I think it is an important accomplishment that should not be forgotten. 

TIA

There are so many: Boarder Czar, Ukraine/Russia peacekeeper, Side hoe, North Korea Alliance, she/her in a blue suit. 

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Definitely can't hurt in Wisconsin, we loves Brats!

I once ate 14 in an hour.  Not a contest, I was just hungry.  I like Usinger's with mustard relish and chopped onion.  Not a fan of the sauerkraut.  They are alright too with the Brewers stadium sauce.

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Tim thinks the Fed gov can justify how you identify but a vagina doesn’t.  This is really not surprising from West Costers.  Y’all think you’re plugged in but you’re not.  I would bet that Kamala has been very careful to NOT convey a “black/AA is the same” attitude or I bet she’s never ever said it.  

Whether she calls herself, Black, African American or A Person Of Color is a complete non-issue as far as most Americans are concerned.

Yeah, the MAGA and Trump crowd might think that it is really important how she labels herself racially, but claiming she is not really Black or African American is probably not going win many votes. 

So, the low bar election proceeds apace with each side trying to denigrate the other sides candidate, flawed candidates who should never have been put forward.  This is what your two-party system and your partisanship behavior has wroght.  It was highly predictable.  We are a failed experiment at this point.  The workshop of liberty has produced an abortion.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Whether she calls herself, Black, African American or A Person Of Color is a complete non-issue as far as most Americans are concerned.

Yeah, the MAGA and Trump crowd might think that it is really important how she labels herself racially, but claiming she is not really Black or African American is probably not going win many votes. 

Thanks for speaking for African Americans.  A liberal preaching from a faux moral high ground.  What a shock.

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Privilege? 

Absolutely priviledge.   The things you can extract from the system as an AA or profound.  You can say just about anything you want, no matter how wrong or despicable and get away with it.  If you are held accountable it will take extravagant means.

The level of priviledge available to AA's is enviable. 

And look at your post itself, look at how skin color changes critical analysis and thought into this spectral "racism".  Its a lovely gift, never having accountability and hiding behind skin color....

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I once ate 14 in an hour.  Not a contest, I was just hungry.  I like Usinger's with mustard relish and chopped onion.  Not a fan of the sauerkraut.  They are alright too with the Brewers stadium sauce.

Okay, that's a lot of Brats, love em with Brewer stadium sauce. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Thanks for speaking for African Americans.  A liberal preaching from a faux moral high ground.  What a shock.

I was speaking as to how I believe most Americans perceive this, not just African Americans. 

I am only seeing the "She Ain't Black" meme or any issue as to how she labels herself coming from just the white MAGA crowd. 

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Okay, that's a lot of Brats, love em with Brewer stadium sauce. 

22 years old, hungry from not eating all day, and the brats and beer were free.  Basically like a great white stumbling upon a fresh whale carcas.  An opportunity not to be missed.

Pretty certain I have not had more than two brats in a sitting in 25 years.

My grandmother use to make a pickled cabbage and onion thing which was great on brats.  Crispy, not like the slimy sauerkraut.

• Like 1

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Groomers. 

Imagine, that's what she's worried about? She's not worried about the economy, the border or Working Class Americans. She's worried about Trannies! This is hour 1 of MDC's Tranny Story Hour in Kensington 🌈

At this point, all this MAGA hate, negativity, catastrophizing, conspiracy theories, misinformation and whining will be Trump's undoing. This country has grown more than tired of this crap.

Harris comes out out positive and smiling - with an appropriate amount of humorous digs at her opponent - and historically changes this country's political landscape.

So keep rolling out those memes, spewing hatred, spreading misinformation and convincing yourselves that Trump has the election in the bag. 

:doublethumbsup:

Young voters is where Harris can win. They also can’t be bothered to vote unfortunately for her. She will need to compel them to do so.

Lots of old dudes in here are going to get triggered I think over the course of next few months 😂😂

3 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

keep rolling out those memes, spewing hatred, spreading misinformation and convincing yourselves that Trump has the election in the bag. 

Spewing Hatred???? That's your party sweetheart 😘 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

I was speaking as to how I believe most Americans perceive this, not just African Americans. 

I am only seeing the "She Ain't Black" meme or any issue as to how she labels herself coming from just the white MAGA crowd. 

You have to understand, there’s a difference in “she ain’t black” and “she ain’t black enough”, as there is absolutely a difference in black/AA.   I can’t speak to the MAGA memes saying she ain’t black,  but the latter isn’t originating from MAGA.  

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Young voters is where Harris can win. They also can’t be bothered to vote unfortunately for her. She will need to compel them to do so.

Lots of old dudes in here are going to get triggered I think over the course of next few months 😂😂

Two words should do it "Trump Presidency"

Looking at voter registration (which I posted elsewhere) the number of young people so far who have registered has been very promising.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Two words should do it "Trump Presidency"

Looking at voter registration (which I posted elsewhere) the number of young people so far who have registered has been very promising.

That is good news for her. She needs them to turn out in big numbers. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You have to understand, there’s a difference in “she ain’t black” and “she ain’t black enough”, as there is absolutely a difference in black/AA.   I can’t speak to the MAGA memes saying she ain’t black,  but the latter isn’t originating from MAGA.  

I remember a knock against Colin Kaepernick was that he wasn't "black enough" and wasn't qualified to kneel for racial injustice or speak for African Americans because his mother was white :mellow: and that criticism was coming almost exclusively from white folks on the right. 

14 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

At this point, all this MAGA hate, negativity, catastrophizing, conspiracy theories, misinformation and whining will be Trump's undoing. This country has grown more than tired of this crap.

Harris comes out out positive and smiling - with an appropriate amount of humorous digs at her opponent - and historically changes this country's political landscape.

So keep rolling out those memes, spewing hatred, spreading misinformation and convincing yourselves that Trump has the election in the bag. 

:doublethumbsup:

And that YUGE alliance with North Korea!!!

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I remember a knock against Colin Kaepernick was that he wasn't "black enough" and wasn't qualified to kneel for racial injustice or speak for African Americans because his mother was white :mellow: and that criticism was coming almost exclusively from white folks on the right. 

The made up BS in your head isn't real.

What medicine do you take?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

No one said that about Kappy.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The made up BS in your head isn't real.

What medicine do you take?

Go find the Colin Kaepernick thread in the PSF where several folks kept pointing out that Kaep was "half white" and that disqualified him for protesting injustice against blacks or African Americans

22 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Spewing Hatred???? That's your party sweetheart 😘 

Add cramming the square that is the longstanding Israel-Palestine conflict into the circular political hole. 

But if you want to go there, there are right- and left-wing aspects of all religions, but if you want to frame an act of extreme religious zealotry - one that most everyone but an extremist would condemn - be my guest, because that just underscores my point.

Trump and Republicans would be better off getting out of the mud and presenting an actual platform on issues instead of fixating on whatever low-hanging negativity they generate.