Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Kamala Harris for President thread

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

What you are witnessing here are the ramblings of a deranged individual who spends all day watching pundits on left wing news channels. 

This is like Obama? Nobody knew who Obama even was before he ran. These communists can’t memory-hole this complete disaster for the Democrats. She has a very public record of insanely dumb comments, a prior presidential run, and in administration policy positions like put in charge of the border as well as all the other far-left positions she has taken over the years. This is going to be a very heavy lift for your ilk. 

What you’re describing is how the Trump team is trying to define her. My feeling is they won’t succeed. The thing you don’t realize is that most of the public has never really been exposed to her and her performance in the last week has been positively electric. I keep telling you it’s a whole new ball game and you don’t want to accept it. 

The other problem you have with calling her far left is that it’s been a Republican strategy used against 100% of Democratic candidates for the last 80 years. Kerry, Obama, Hillary, Biden, Kamala:”you can’t vote for them; they’re too far left; they’re a Communist”. The public is immune to it; they don’t care. 

• Haha 1

A good reason has been offered as to why Trump might be playing games with the debate- because unless the judge agrees to dismiss the case or change the date, he’s going to be sentenced in New York on Sept. 18. The date of the debate is Sept. 10. He doesn’t want that contrast. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What you’re describing is how the Trump team is trying to define her. My feeling is they won’t succeed. The thing you don’t realize is that most of the public has never really been exposed to her and her performance in the last week has been positively electric. I keep telling you it’s a whole new ball game and you don’t want to accept it. 

The other problem you have with calling her far left is that it’s been a Republican strategy used against 100% of Democratic candidates for the last 80 years. Kerry, Obama, Hillary, Biden, Kamala:”you can’t vote for them; they’re too far left; they’re a Communist”. The public is immune to it; they don’t care. 

I think you're wish-casting again.  You should leave the Justin Bieber concert and maybe join the rest of us here in reality.  Don't forget to grab your panties you threw on stage in your hysteria-induced fervor.

The bad news for you is your side of the aisle IS moving further and further left every election.  You will need a party name change in about a decade.

Kamala Harris had a journalists home raided and him imprisoned when she was AG of California. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kamala Harris had a journalists home raided and him imprisoned when she was AG of California. 

But it's the conservatives who are The Fascists™:lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But it's the conservatives who are The Fascists™:lol:

Yup. Meanwhile, Trump uses his power to free black and brown people from prison, and Kamala went out of her way to put them and keep them there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

What you are witnessing here are the ramblings of a deranged individual who spends all day watching pundits on left wing news channels. 

This is like Obama? Nobody knew who Obama even was before he ran. These communists can’t memory-hole this complete disaster for the Democrats. She has a very public record of insanely dumb comments, a prior presidential run, and in administration policy positions like put in charge of the border as well as all the other far-left positions she has taken over the years. This is going to be a very heavy lift for your ilk. 

Not true, he gave a speech at the Democratic convention in 2004 and it was so impressive that he was immediately labeled as a future POTUS nominee by the Democrats. Most people thought 2008 was too early for him and that he should have waited another 4 years, but they were wrong.

And this is like Obama in that I haven't seen Democrats or people on the left this excited about a POTUS candidacy since Obama.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Meanwhile, Trump uses his power to free black and brown people from prison, and Kamala went out of her way to put them and keep them there. 

This won’t fly either.  You guys are an echo chamber, convincing each other of this crap. But it’s not enough. The rest of the public won’t care about this stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So much for all the conspiracy theories about the Obamas. Didn’t Trump’s spokesman Cheung try to use Obama’s silence as part of the excuse to avoid committing to the debate? 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This won’t fly either.  You guys are an echo chamber, convincing each other of this crap. But it’s not enough. The rest of the public won’t care about this stuff. 

Way to not address the facts Tim. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Way to not address the facts Tim. 

I have no interest spending the next two months attempting to defend Kamala Harris against every conservative attack made about her time as District Attorney and Attorney General. From everything I’ve read and witnessed she did a very good job overall, far from perfect, but good. She combined reasonable criminal justice reform with a tough on crime approach. Compare that to Trump’s complete incompetency and failure at everything he’s ever done other than self-promotion, and I don’t see the point in addressing it. You can if you want to, but it’s kind of boring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have no interest spending the next two months attempting to defend Kamala Harris against every conservative attack made about her time as District Attorney and Attorney General. From everything I’ve read and witnessed she did a very good job overall, far from perfect, but good. She combined reasonable criminal justice reform with a tough on crime approach. Compare that to Trump’s complete incompetency and failure at everything he’s ever done other than self-promotion, and I don’t see the point in addressing it. You can if you want to, but it’s kind of boring. 

Oh good. We won’t be discussing policy then. Just polls and endorsements. Let us know when Cardi B weighs in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MAGAs got a problem with locking up criminals now? 😂 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh good. We won’t be discussing policy then. Just polls and endorsements. Let us know when Cardi B weighs in. 

No problem discussing policy. This isn’t that. 

A lot of business leaders supporting Kamala. Apparently they don’t think she’s too leftist: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/election-business-leaders-billionaires-backing-kamala-harris-president-2024-7

A big part of this is that they know what a complete disaster Trump’s proposals would be, especially the ones regarding trade and deportations. 

• Like 1

New rule: We can only point out that Kamala was a DA and AG, but not what she actually did in those roles.  I have that right? 

59 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Most of the public hasn’t been exposed to her? She’s been the VP for the past 4 years. Go ahead and try to portray her as a fresh face. That will work 🤣

There is zero evidence she has any popular support. Zero. She couldn’t muster a single delegate in 2020. In 88 Dukakis had a 17 point lead over HW in July! What happened? He was exposed as the true radical he was and lost.

Also, there isnt a single far left cause she hasnt embraced and will be even further viewed as an out of touch California leftist once your honeymoon is over. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

New rule: We can only point out that Kamala was a DA and AG, but not what she actually did in those roles.  I have that right? 

Talk about whatever you want. All I wrote is that I personally have no interest in defending every action good or bad. I’m not going to spend the next few months doing it. Boring and a waste of time. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Talk about whatever you want. All I wrote is that I personally have no interest in defending every action good or bad. I’m not going to spend the next few months doing it. Boring and a waste of time. 

Ok then, what excites you most moving forward? 100 pct government run healthcare? Ban on fracking? 

6 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Most of the public hasn’t been exposed to her? She’s been the VP for the past 4 years. Go ahead and try to portray her as a fresh face. That will work 🤣

There is zero evidence she has any popular support. Zero. She couldn’t muster a single delegate in 2020. In 88 Dukakis had a 17 point lead over HW in July! What happened? He was exposed as the true radical he was and lost.

Also, there isnt a single far left cause she hasnt embraced and will be even further viewed as an out of touch California leftist once your honeymoon is over. 

The neat thing about this short election cycle is that we will very quickly know which of us is right about this. In terms of one of your predictions (popular support), we will know in a few weeks or less how much she truly has. If I turn out to be wrong about this I will come here and admit it. Hope you’ll do the same. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok then, what excites you most moving forward? 100 pct government run healthcare? Ban on fracking? 

She’s backed down from both positions and even if she hadn’t there’s no way she could get either through Congress even with Democratic majorities. 

There are so many things that excite me about her campaign that it would take too long to list them here. But of course the very top of the list has not changed: Kamala’s victory means Donald Trump loses. I don’t hate Trump, but I believe several of his policies, which he WILL have the power to pursue if elected, will be terrible for this country.  

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

presumptive Democratic nominee.  

I see we are using the word "presumptive" now. Your Democratic leaders must be seeing how badly it's going. Gonna swap out another candidate. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I liked when she called 18-25 year olds stupid. 

Stupid enough to draft them and send them to their endless wars.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We also can't point out what she DIDN'T do as VP. All those tasks Biden gave her don't count. So don't talk about them.

Oh and you can't point out she was a side chick passed around by the boys, because "everyone has a past"

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

We also can't point out what she DIDN'T do as VP. All those tasks Biden gave her don't count. So don't talk about them.

Oh and you can't point out she was a side chick passed around by the boys, because "everyone has a past"

No, you can't point it out because it isn't true. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I see we are using the word "presumptive" now. Your Democratic leaders must be seeing how badly it's going. Gonna swap out another candidate. :lol:

Badly? 

Kamala is black and Indian woman married to a Jew. And she’s going to be President. I love this for you especially. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, you can't point it out because it isn't true. 

:cry: It's not truuuuuuuuuuuuuue :cry:

Dude it's too late she's not gonna fock you.

Badly? 

Kamala is black and Indian woman married to a Jew. And she’s going to be President. I love this for you especially. 

You giving 4-1 odds?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You giving 4-1 odds?

Nope. I give it even odds. But no more wagers. Except for @Strike if he wants one. 
But I do think she will win. And I think it’s going to really bother the hell out of you and all the other bigots. Not that this is the reason I’m supporting her, it’s just an added plus. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Badly? 

The money says you're wrong.

https://www.vegasinsider.com/odds/us-presidential-election/

https://www.realclearpolling.com/betting-odds/2024/president

Not a single bookie is favoring Kamala Toe. I follow the money, she only looks so good right now because Joe was so bad, that'll wear off.

Nope. I give it even odds. But no more wagers. Except for @Strike if he wants one. 
But I do think she will win. And I think it’s going to really bother the hell out of you and all the other bigots. Not that this is the reason I’m supporting her, it’s just an added plus. 

The only way she wins is if they blanetly cheat again, which is very probable. 

• Haha 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

The money says you're wrong.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/betting-odds/2024/president

Not a single bookie is favoring Kamala Toe. I follow the money, she only looks so good right now because Joe was so bad, that'll wear off.

Yeah those odds will change as we get closer. They’re still using factors that no longer apply. 

Yeah those odds will change as we get closer. They’re still using factors that no longer apply. 

Cool, another opinion, you're wrong. You think professional oddsmakers are using wrong factors but you aren't? You're dense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The only way she wins is if they blanetly cheat again, which is very probable. 

Got my truck ready. I’m loading up all my undocumented friends and we’re heading to Arizona. Gonna hit as many polling booths as we can. All my Jewish buddies are doing the same. Soros has promised to pay for the gas, lodgings, food, everything. Gonna be a great time. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Cool, another opinion, you're wrong. You think professional oddsmakers are using wrong factors but you aren't? You're dense.

Never said they were wrong. They have a formula and it’s very accurate. Let’s see what the odds are in 3 weeks, in a month, and on the eve of the election. If they’re the same as now then I’ll agree that Trump will likely win, obviously. But I think they will change. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Badly? 

Can you imagine the reaction on this forum if she wins. :lol:

One of my favorite moments of the PSF was after Obama won in 2008 and the subsequent meltdown by the usual suspects because a black man had become POTUS. 

If any of you Boyos want a piece of Tim let me know via PM.  You can send me the money and I'll bet him.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

If any of you Boyos want a piece of Tim let me know via PM.  You can send me the money and I'll bet him.

Scared to bet your own money? Of course you are. Because you know how this is likely to turn out. 

• Like 1