Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Kamala Harris for President thread

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I thought you were waiting a few weeks? Beats talking about her policy and her record.  Cus they both suck. 

Lefties can try but they can’t memory hole any of the facts. This is a must watch. Let’s see the schills try to debunk any of this.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Things will get worse for Trump when the Latino community starts realizing the unintended consequences of Trump's plan to arrest and deport 20 million plus undocumented aliens - which will result in a lot of innocent folks who are actual legalized citizens being rounded up in the sweep because they look Hispanic and can't immediately produce the proper papers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Things will get worse for Trump when the Latino community starts realizing the unintended consequences of Trump's plan to arrest and deport 20 million plus undocumented aliens - which will result in a lot of innocent folks who are actual legalized citizens being rounded up in the sweep because they look Hispanic and can't immediately produce the proper papers.

The majority of CBP amd ice agents are Latino/ Hispanic.  Try again.  

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Lefties can try but they can’t memory hole any of the facts. This is a must watch. Let’s see the schills try to debunk any of this.

They tried this with Obama’s family too. Shall we discuss Trump’s corrupt relatives? Do you want us to look at what kind of man Trump’s dad was like? Good luck with this crap. 

They tried this with Obama’s family too. Shall we discuss Trump’s corrupt relatives? Do you want us to look at what kind of man Trump’s dad was like? Good luck with this crap. 

None of them are communists/ Marxists. Kamalas are. Let’s do it.  

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought you were waiting a few weeks? Beats talking about her policy and her record.  Cus they both suck. 

Yep I am waiting a couple of weeks for real news. But this is still amazing. Also her policy and her record is exemplar. And when you compare them to her opponent…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What you’re describing is how the Trump team is trying to define her. My feeling is they won’t succeed. The thing you don’t realize is that most of the public has never really been exposed to her and her performance in the last week has been positively electric. I keep telling you it’s a whole new ball game and you don’t want to accept it. 

The other problem you have with calling her far left is that it’s been a Republican strategy used against 100% of Democratic candidates for the last 80 years. Kerry, Obama, Hillary, Biden, Kamala:”you can’t vote for them; they’re too far left; they’re a Communist”. The public is immune to it; they don’t care. 

So much wrong with this post.  You keep using superlatives which don't apply -- she wasn't electric, or superb, or outstanding.  She was passable reading from a prompter.  When she called for a two-state solution in Gaza, I thought "bless your heart.  You think you are the first person to think of that.  Hamas has been waiting for somebody to propose it!"  :lol: 

Also, your second paragraph shows once again that you live in a Leftie matrix.  To think that the right uses "far left" more than the opposite is, objectively, laughable.  Since Obama, anyone right of Mao has been "far right" to you guys.  You are on a train hurtling left and have no idea how relativity works.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of them are communists/ Marxists. Let’s do it.  

No, just racist and fascist and criminal.

Also, as I’ve pointed out before, Trump is far more Marxist than most Democrats. His proposals are anti-capitalism to the nth degree. 

• Haha 1

No, just racist and fascist and criminal.

Also, as I’ve pointed out before, Trump is far more Marxist than most Democrats. His proposals are anti-capitalism to the nth degree. 

George Washington was a criminal. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So much wrong with this post.  You keep using superlatives which don't apply -- she wasn't electric, or superb, or outstanding.  She was passable reading from a prompter.  When she called for a two-state solution in Gaza, I thought "bless your heart.  You think you are the first person to think of that.  Hamas has been waiting for somebody to propose it!"  :lol: 

Also, your second paragraph shows once again that you live in a Leftie matrix.  To think that the right uses "far left" more than the opposite is, objectively, laughable.  Since Obama, anyone right of Mao has been "far right" to you guys.  You are on a train hurtling left and have no idea how relativity works.

OK let’s put aside your second paragraph because we obviously see the world very differently and we will never agree on that. 

Let’s go back to your first paragraph: this is more of an objective question. You were not impressed by her speeches so far, but I think you would agree that you’re not the target audience. The target audience is independents and her base. I would say that her base has been electrified by her speeches and whatever they thought of her before, they love her and embrace her now. I would argue that independents like what they hear so far and are open to her candidacy while still ultimately undecided. Would you agree with these two assertions? 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, squistion said:

Can you imagine the reaction on this forum if she wins. :lol:

One of my favorite moments of the PSF was after Obama won in 2008 and the subsequent meltdown by the usual suspects because a black man had become POTUS. 

Mine was a tie between a grown a$$ man  poster whining about a laughing emoji and a poop emoji.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ooh I wouldn’t go there. Not a good analogy for you. 

When has he ever made a good analogy? They are all terrible. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh good. We won’t be discussing policy then. Just polls and endorsements. Let us know when Cardi B weighs in. 

HT, always the policy wonk. 

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK let’s put aside your second paragraph because we obviously see the world very differently and we will never agree on that. 

Let’s go back to your first paragraph: this is more of an objective question. You were not impressed by her speeches so far, but I think you would agree that you’re not the target audience. The target audience is independents and her base. I would say that her base has been electrified by her speeches and whatever they thought of her before, they love her and embrace her now. I would argue that independents like what they hear so far and are open to her candidacy while still ultimately undecided. Would you agree with these two assertions? 

No.  Her base gave her no support and 0 delegates in 2020.  She is a shiny new toy who speaks better than a half-dead guy.  Nobody is electrified, loving, embracing.  Just stop with these words.

Independents are interested in learning more of course.  They probably also like having a second option who is sentient.

Just now, jerryskids said:

No.  Her base gave her no support and 0 delegates in 2020.  She is a shiny new toy who speaks better than a half-dead guy.  Nobody is electrified, loving, embracing.  Just stop with these words.

Independents are interested in learning more of course.  They probably also like having a second option who is sentient.

She got no delegates because she ran out of money and got out early in the primaries.

And Democrats are electrified by her nomination, most excitement I've seen for a candidate since Obama.

So after being raped in the civil rights movement Kamala at age 59 is just now getting around to buying a Curtis Mayfield album? I know the real Tim’s of the world have no idea who that is, but someone from Oakland should.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So after being raped in the civil rights movement Kamala at age 59 is just now getting around to buying a Curtis Mayfield album? I know the real Tim’s of the world have no idea who that is, but someone from Oakland should.  

Worst insult you could offer me. I’m a huge Curtis Mayfield fan. And apparently Kamala has been a fan her entire life; what’s new is she’s buying vinyl records, which is kind of a cool trendy thing these days. My daughters just purchased a few Fleetwood Mac albums on vinyl. I don’t own any myself. How about you? 

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trumps background is already baked into the pie. She loses you leave here for good, deal? 

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Trumps background is already baked into the pie. She loses you leave here for good, deal? 

I've tried this before with him.  He won't take it because he knows he's FOS and has a good chance of losing.  But if he did take it and lose he'd just come back with an alias as he did at FBG's during suspension.

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I give Kamala about a 55% chance of winning. Hopefully those odds will go higher.

i’ll leave when I get bored. But I’m surprised you’d want me to leave. So many of your posts are addressed to me, after all. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've tried this before with him.  He won't take it because he knows he's FOS and has a good chance of losing.  But if he did take it and lose he'd just come back with an alias as he did at FBG's during suspension.

No alias allowed 😃

I give Kamala about a 55% chance of winning. Hopefully those odds will go higher.

i’ll leave when I get bored. But I’m surprised you’d want me to leave. So many of your posts are addressed to me, after all. 

I’ve probably replied to you less than 100 times in 20 years on both boards and 60-70% were rebuttals to your replies. You won’t be missed. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

I’ve probably replied to you less than 100 times in 20 years on both boards and 60-70% were rebuttals to your replies. You won’t be missed. 

I would miss me. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would miss me. 

Narcissism at its finest.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

If Trump wins I challenge you and Tim to wear sombreros all around LA for a month. 

31 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Ha! My cousin tried to make this exact bet with him during Trumps historic 1996 electoral Landslide election. 

I was told he was 🐥

1 hour ago, squistion said:

She got no delegates because she ran out of money and got out early in the primaries.

And Democrats are electrified by her nomination, most excitement I've seen for a candidate since Obama.

Tallest midget when her competition is Hillary and a brain-dead Biden

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You'll never leave.  You crave the attention

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

We need more posters here, not less.

And at least Tim doesn’t just clutter up threads with stupid Twitter memes 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You forgot Gutterboy. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You can gain insight into his opinions by following Keith Olberman on Twitter if you think you’ll miss them. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You forgot Gutterboy. 

:huh:

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, he just clutters up threads.

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You can gain insight into his opinions by following Keith Olberman on Twitter if you think you’ll miss them. 

I used to like Keith. I still enjoy listening to his podcast sometimes. But damn we can joke about narcissism but he is the real deal. Everything with him is “and then I did this, and then I said that.” He could give Trump lessons. Well no I take that back. But he’s close. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would miss me. 

Don't believe that nonsense Tim. You are the favorite chew toy of at least a dozen posters here, they don't like ranting, insulting and attacking anyone else as much as they do you. Of course they would miss you. 😀

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

No, we don't need you.  Seriously.  take the bet.