Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Did We Just Witness a Coup?

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Was the Biden on our tv screens AI generated?

Fockin dumbass

If it was AI, that technology has really advanced. 

If they were smart they would just STFU about Joe, unless they want Kamala to take over now and make herself the incumbent (and the advantages that would bring). 

Why did Biden drop out of the race? 

15 hours ago, squistion said:

If it was AI, that technology has really advanced. 

If they were smart they would just STFU about Joe, unless they want Kamala to take over now and make herself the incumbent (and the advantages that would bring). 

If Obama was in communication with the Biden or Kamala about the 25th amendment then he needs to be arrested.  

• Haha 1

If MAGAs cared about coups they wouldn’t have spent the last 4 years defending the 1/6 sore loser parade. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You won’t see much of Dividen the next few months.  Every gaffe he makes will come back on Kacklin Kamala.  

In 2020 the liberals voted the 2 Stooges into the white house. And Hunter played the role of Shemp when they flew to other countries. 

So, now that we absolutely know Biden was forced out, why hasn't this thread been bumped?

Several liberals in this thread need to admit they didn't know WTF they were talking, as per usual.

Have an ounce of pride, admit you wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pelosi admitted it was a coup. They forced Biden out because she "didn't see a path to victory." 

So to keep "Trump from ever stepping foot in the Whitehouse again" they forced the rightful nominee out and replaced him with the state's preferred candidate. Without a single vote from the electorate. 

And they have the audacity to accuse the Republicans of being a threat to democracy. 

Yeah we got a way with one here.

1. We knew he was/is unfit for office and shouldn't have been allowed to run the first time or finish office, but instead of dealing with that, we lied about it and covered it up, and then lied about it some more.
  2. Only when it became extremely apparent and extremely obvious such that even the party bootlickers had to acknowledge that Biden's marbles leaked out thus making it impossible for The Party to retain power did action take place to remove him.

Fortunately, we've entertained and distracted enough people, there doesn't seem to be a critical mass of folks raising enough objections to really raise enough awareness to what's going on... just as we like it.  Keep arguing about trannies at the opening games while we do what we want, suckers!

34 minutes ago, BarneyFife said:

If so charges should be brought and when found guilty those responsible should be put to death.

As extreme as it sounds, that’s the appropriate punishment for treason. 

8 hours ago, BarneyFife said:

If so charges should be brought and when found guilty those responsible should be put to death.

Just don't say that about protected classes in the UK.  They might extradite you and put you in prison.

Few seem to think that's a problem.

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They avoid the true definition of a national coup by leaving Biden in office.  This definitely was a coup within the Democrat Party.  

Absolutely. They deemed creepy joe not fit to be president in 5 months but hey, he's fine now. Then they tuck him in and tell him to just lay low til January. 

Then they went to kameltoe's place and tucked her in and said, just lay low until January. Keep your executive order signature hand safe until then. 

The key questions that people that claim to love democracy should be asking are:

1) You’ve known Biden couldn’t make it 4 more years. Why didn’t you let us have an open primary?

2) Why did you kneecap lifelong Democrat RFK?

3) Why is Biden still in office?

4) How long have you been hiding his true condition?

5) What dirt do you have on Biden and his family to convince them to walk away so expeditiously after months of everyone saying he was fine?

Sadly, most Democrats are too spineless to stand up to the machine. 

• Like 1

The key questions that people that claim to love democracy should be asking are:

1) You’ve known Biden couldn’t make it 4 more years. Why didn’t you let us have an open primary?

5) What dirt do you have on Biden and his family to convince them to walk away so expeditiously after months of everyone saying he was fine?

The @timschochet @The Real timschochet the @squistion @thegeneral @TimHauck @Mike Honcho etc  & all  of the Rusty & Gutter accounts plus the centrists can’t/won’t answer these questions 

I am not a Democrat but I'll answer:

1) I think they should have had a open primary

2) RFK is a clown with brain worms

3) Maybe he shouldn't be, but congress or his cabinet needs to handle that, or he needs to resign

4) I mean, maybe he wants to keep his medical condition's private, do you want everyone you work with talking about your boner pills you take or whatever?

5) If there is dirt, I'm sure some proof would have come out by now. Just like we have proof Donald Trump likes to grab women by the ..... , "hung" out with Epstein (pun intended) and is a overall POS.

1. No I didn’t, and I still don’t. I believe Biden could have made it another 4 years and performed very well. There was an open primary; only one person chose to challenge Biden. Biden won easily. 

2. RFK Jr. wasn’t “kneecapped”; the main theme of his campaign is a skepticism for vaccines and a belief in conspiracy theories that is at odds with the beliefs of most Democrats, so he never had a chance of being the Democratic nominee. 

3. Because he was elected President and is still competent as President. 

4. Nobody hid anything. Biden is older and slower and performed terribly at the debate. Too many Americans saw that and he would not have won the election; he finally became convinced of this fact and chose to quit the race. Thats it. There was nothing secret, no coup. 

5. No dirt whatsoever. For about a month after the debate Biden still believed he could weather the storm. Then Nancy Pelosi threatened to go public with her belief that Biden couldn’t win (that’s what she meant by “we can do this the hard way.) That’s when Biden decided to quit rather than be publicly embarrassed by Pelosi’s statement. But it was still his decision. 

HTH

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump is apparently going to use this “coup” thing as a way to argue that the election was bogus after he loses. It appears there are already people here willing to believe this. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump is apparently going to use this “coup” thing as a way to argue that the election was bogus after he loses. It appears there are already people here willing to believe this. 

You should dump all your money on a kameltoe win. 

25 minutes ago, purdygood said:

RFK is a clown with brain worms

So is Biden but that didn’t stop them from installing him a president 

Just now, HellToupee said:

So is Biden but that didn’t stop them from installing him a president 

I don't disagree.  But what are you gonna do?   Trump is just as bad.  But we only get two choices come November.   You are basically picking the evil people on the left or the evil people on the right.  Maybe that's what the ballot should just say, why do we need candidates at all?

Just now, purdygood said:

I don't disagree.  But what are you gonna do?   Trump is just as bad.  But we only get two choices come November.   You are basically picking the evil people on the left or the evil people on the right.  Maybe that's what the ballot should just say, why do we need candidates at all?

Please don’t agree with him about Biden being “installed” as President by some evil “they”. That didn’t happen, and @HellToupee has been spreading this bullsh!t for years. Now he’s trying to spread new bullsh!t. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Please don’t agree with him about Biden being “installed” as President by some evil “they”. That didn’t happen, and @HellToupee has been spreading this bullsh!t for years. Now he’s trying to spread new bullsh!t. 

I was only agreeing with him about Joe's brain malfunction/"worm".  I don't agree with him about the "install".  I was not clear.  And to be clear, both parties suck (in my opinion) but the GOP is much more "suckier" because they let a con artist take it over.

1 hour ago, purdygood said:

I am not a Democrat but I'll answer:

1) I think they should have had a open primary

2) RFK is a clown with brain worms

3) Maybe he shouldn't be, but congress or his cabinet needs to handle that, or he needs to resign

4) I mean, maybe he wants to keep his medical condition's private, do you want everyone you work with talking about your boner pills you take or whatever?

5) If there is dirt, I'm sure some proof would have come out by now. Just like we have proof Donald Trump likes to grab women by the ..... , "hung" out with Epstein (pun intended) and is a overall POS.

This is why Boyo >>>>> Tim.  He at least doesn’t live completely in fantasyland.  

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This is why Boyo >>>>> Tim.  He at least doesn’t live completely in fantasyland.  

I still don't know what Boyo is? Haha  But i'd rather live in Fantasyland than Nebraska. Or Russia. Or Mississippi. Or Egypt or ...

4 hours ago, purdygood said:

I don’t agree with your vote but I respect this opinion 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh it’s absolutely true. She was installed by the back room handlers . How did she do in the presidential primaries in 2020? 

Remember that time when the special councel said Biden was too senile to stand trial and the libtards freaked out and said that’s not true and then the libtards got rid of Biden because he’s senile? That was awesome 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember that time when the special councel said Biden was too senile to stand trial and the libtards freaked out and said that’s not true and then the libtards got rid of Biden because he’s senile? That was awesome 

Biden is senile.  And in a few months he'll be a line item in history books. 

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even Hollywood couldn't write a script that absurd!!

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/powerful-democrats-pushed-president-biden-out-coup-nyt-columnist

'Powerful Democrats' pushed President Biden out in 'coup': NYT columnist

Maureen Dowd described it as a 'jaw-dropping putsch'

Jeez, @squistion and @The Real timschochet ridiculed this thread.  Now we’ve got one of the most respected Liberal writers at The NY Times calling it a coup.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2024 at 6:27 PM, Reality said:

So, now that we absolutely know Biden was forced out, why hasn't this thread been bumped?

Several liberals in this thread need to admit they didn't know WTF they were talking, as per usual.

Have an ounce of pride, admit you wrong.

🤔