Sign in to follow this  
Mr Fantasy

Will democrats ever hold a presidential primary again

The 2020 primaries were null and void by anointing Biden and now this move with Harris. Ever since the Bernie bros were backstabbed going back to Clinton the people have had no say.

Just ask Clooney from now on. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

The 2020 primaries were null and void by anointing Biden and now this move with Harris. Ever since the Bernie bros were backstabbed going back to Clinton the people have had no say.

Anointed by the voters, starting in South Carolina. 

• Haha 2

will the republicans? or is it just gonna be Trump, then Trump Junior or Ivanka, then Barron? both parties are crazy.

For show.....but for the last few elections the Party decided for the people who would run...... it was all just a mockery of the process.

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

They seem to like participating in republican primaries, so they have that.

Sure, if it means perverting the process......Democrats love that.

33 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

Your name seems to fit. 

What happened in the Democratic primary in Florida? 

Ever since that gay colored fella with the weird name ditched in front of Hillary when it was her turn, they aren’t leaving anything to chance. 

• Haha 1

The party that brought us Stormy Daniels and 1/6 is Very Concerned about hores and election integrity.

1 hour ago, Mr Fantasy said:

It hasn't been since 2008 when Obama beat out Hillary.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

The party that brought us Stormy Daniels and 1/6 is Very Concerned about hores and election integrity.

What do you care? Why aren’t you talking about who you will be voting for? 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Correct we don't care if a NYC playboy billionaire bangs a bunch of whores. We don't want our VP or a president who is a Monty Williams side piece. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t know who I’m voting for. I am definitely not voting Trump. I was leaning 3rd party again because Joe is a meatball. I don’t know a lot about Kamala except that she’s a little weird and deeply triggering to MAGAs.

Right now I’m undecided. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

I have yet to see one of my MAGA patriot brothers “triggered” by Kamala. I see a lot of them laughing at this being the Democrat Party’s final boss in 2024 after every obstacle thrown at Father Trump.  

• Like 1

Yes...they did in 2020 and they did this year...

But MAGA has to try to rage so they can win back any voters who might be swayed by Kamala. 

I wonder if Cardi B had a say? 

2 hours ago, purdygood said:

will the republicans? or is it just gonna be Trump, then Trump Junior or Ivanka, then Barron? both parties are crazy.

Republican Party had a primary and Trump won. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Because they didn't have the White House...usually no one in the party ever really runs against the incumbent

• Confused 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Because they didn't have the White House...usually no one in the party ever really runs against the incumbent

RFKJ says hold my beer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I don’t know who I’m voting for. I am definitely not voting Trump. I was leaning 3rd party again because Joe is a meatball. I don’t know a lot about Kamala except that she’s a little weird and deeply triggering to MAGAs.

Right now I’m undecided. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I know who you're voting for.  Let me know if you want me to spoil the surprise.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I know who your voting for.  Let me know if you want me to spoil the surprise.

I was out of the country for a while so I apologize if this has been discussed, but... looking at your avatar, did you catch the ghey while I was away?  NTTAWWT.  :cheers:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

RFKJ says hold my beer

6 months and then dropped out to run as an Independent.

Also, never said no one runs against the incumbent....but when was the last time that an incumbent lost their party nomination in the following primary?

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I know who you're voting for.  Let me know if you want me to spoil the surprise.

Please! 😂 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Does Trump count? 

He’s not triggered by Harris.  He is triggered that someone in the Regime just tried to kill him.  

Not a great recent history but, hopefully for their constituents, it gets more democratic moving forward.

So, wait...You're telling me that it's DJT and the GOP that are the supposed Fascists?  :lol:

So weird that it turns out the Democrats are doing exactly what they're accusing everyone else of doing.  :doh:

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

True.  But thats because the majority of Republicans who even care to vote in a primary are in a Trump cult. 

Come 2028, they'll hope that they can unearth another Bill Clinton or Obama.

Can anyone explain the Democrats process to me? Chuck Shumer claimed they followed "the process" is it part of project 2025?

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Can anyone explain the Democrats process to me? Chuck Shumer claimed they followed "the process" is it part of project 2025?

Well Biden won the primaries, he steps down, it now goes to the convention. He endorses Kamala along with it seems everyone else so it doesn’t seem anyone else will throw their hat in. She will get the delegates at the convention and be the nom. 

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well Biden won the primaries

He won the primaries like Putin won re-election 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

You rig a couple of elections to get Bernie out of the way for the establishment candidate, then rig another to get RFK Jr to declare as an independent so you can slide a vegetable through. 

Biden hosed the Dems by 1) running for re-election 2) holding on too long after the debate 3) choosing Kamala Harris as his VP. There are other knocks about how he's governed, but I think we can agree on those three.

I don't mind the delegates getting freed up; they'd had a 'break glass in case of emergency' situation after all. But they're stuck with an untested and unpopular Kamala when there were likely much better candidates they could have had if Biden had pulled out a year ago instead. Maybe she rises to the challenge, I work too much lately to pay close attention, but it seems so far, so good for her after a couple of days of being elevated.

I'm going to take a week or so to disengage a bit because I've been spending way too much time with this and need a break. Anything that happens will seem anti-climactical to what we've been through.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I was out of the country for a while so I apologize if this has been discussed, but... looking at your avatar, did you catch the ghey while I was away?  NTTAWWT.  :cheers:

When you're as ugly as I am, you can't afford to be picky.

Interesting take by BLM on this process. Kinda surprising when a black (when convenient) woman is the nominee.

LOL at that sham organization calling anything sketch