Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Guess who is too old to run for President?

Yeah Trump is old. But he's only 68 in Biden years and you all were all in on another Biden term until you were told not to be. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Geek club: Biden is too senile to be president.  Senile 80 year olds are unfit.

Also geek club: 80 year olds can be young for their age.

Edited for accuracy. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah Trump is old. But he's only 68 in Biden years and you all were all in on another Biden term until you were told not to be. 

Nope, age was always a concern and after the debate it was obvious he didn't have it anymore.  Many of us wanted him out and are glad he made the right choice.  Biden was never our cult leader.

8 hours ago, JuneJuly said:

Gee if there were only a way to find out.  He's -200. Been that number since Brandon dropped out. -275, -300 before that.  

Moving now, depending on the book Trump is now -150 to -175

27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It wasn't obvious or clinically diagnosed.  Also you're the guy that said Lamar Jackson was a sh!tty QB the year before he won the MVP, so why should we trust your opinion?

The left.

"I need a doctor to tell me someone has dementia when it's obvious"

"I need a doctor to tell me covid isn't worth shutting the economy down for 2 years."

"I need a doctor to tell me pumping kids full of hormones isn't a good idea"

If you guys are that clueless, just sit down and stop offering up your wrong opinions.  You'd think you'd realize you're not smart enough for this by now.  I'm sure we'll get another, "she'll we tried our best" though once you catch up to people with common sense.  

Oh and then he relates life ruining policies to a fantasy football opinion I didn't even have.  These people get votes.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

The left.

"I need a doctor to tell me someone has dementia when it's obvious"

"I need a doctor to tell me covid isn't worth shutting the economy down for 2 years."

"I need a doctor to tell me pumping kids full of hormones isn't a good idea"

If you guys are that clueless, just sit down and stop offering up your wrong opinions.  You'd think you'd realize you're not smart enough for this by now.  I'm sure we'll get another, "she'll we tried our best" though once you catch up to people with common sense.  

Oh and then he relates life ruining policies to a fantasy football opinion I didn't even have.  These people get votes.

Yes, smart people rely on doctors to give a dementia diagnosis, along with other health related decisions.  Otherwise we get dangerous people like you that think that vaccines are not vaccines and they kill people en masse

Now we're just making up opinions again.  

Leaders need to have instincts to make the right decision with incomplete information.  The left seems to have none of that.  That's why we get a 2 year economy shutdown for minimal benefit, and doctors pushing hormone therapy on teenagers.  And we fall for things like "Biden is sharp as a tack!"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Maga will never admit father trump is too old or finished or unfit.  Compete hypocrites

You are a funny guy.

Gutter thinks you just wake up with dementia one day, and there's no way to see it ahead of time without a clinical diagnosis that The Party would've whitewashed anyway. This guy was going to vote for Biden because The Party said he was "sharp as a tack." Imagine being this naive.  

Good times.  Good times.

• Like 1

The same exact group of people that were defending Biden's age and competency a week ago are now concerned about age.  They just repeat whatever their told like a cult.

• Like 1

I remember recently the libs trotted Fetterman around to prove Biden was coherent. 
Good times.  Must make the Libs proud to use a vegetable as a prop.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Gutter thinks you just wake up with dementia one day, and there's no way to see it ahead of time without a clinical diagnosis that The Party would've whitewashed anyway. This guy was going to vote for Biden because The Party said he was "sharp as a tack." Imagine being this naive.  

Good times.  Good times.

No. Gutterboy was calling Biden Senile before he took office. He’s FOS. 

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Guess who is too old to run for President?

Jimmy Carter?

:dunno:

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Same people out in public still wearing masks and pushing for mutilating kids. I can’t even post here anymore. Complete lunacy. Trump literally broke these people.  

It makes sense when you accept that half the country is stupid. 

I think it is hilarious that after 4 years of propping joe biden up in what has to be a form of elder abuse the left wants to pretend that AGE really matters NOW. NOW they want that. Before if you talked about bidens age you were being disrespectful and ageist. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

The argument wasn't that Biden was old.  It was that Biden obviously had failing mental faculties.  

The same thing people were telling you guys back in 2020 and you guys ignored.

The left doesn't want facts, they want faulty talking points.

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t see why we’d want to take the risk.

They already did......our turn now.

31 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I think it is hilarious that after 4 years of propping joe biden up in what has to be a form of elder abuse the left wants to pretend that AGE really matters NOW. NOW they want that. Before if you talked about bidens age you were being disrespectful and ageist. 

I think it's hilarious when people don't get the joke. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think it's hilarious when people don't get the joke. 

If you search donald trump age right now in the last few days there are tons of stories from the MSM saying this right now.  Madcow thinks he is too old suddenly https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/biden-spotlight-trumps-age-fitness-health-2024-election-rcna163226  

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If you search donald trump age right now in the last few days there are tons of stories from the MSM saying this right now.  Madcow thinks he is too old suddenly https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/biden-spotlight-trumps-age-fitness-health-2024-election-rcna163226  

42 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

From your article:

After weeks of intense focus on President Biden’s health and age that ended with his withdrawal from the campaign on Sunday, the script has flipped: Former president Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in history — and one who has been less transparent about his medical condition than his former opponent.

Lots of people on the left have made there concern about Biden's age known for quite some time. And when Squistion started this thread, he was mocking the right for clearly flopping on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

True for me. Guy terrifies me. 

No surprise here. I’m guessing not a strong male lead for the family 

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Hell even Elon musk says trump is too old to be president.  You guys like him right?

Now age matters to you after your boy quit?  GTFO

2 hours ago, nobody said:

The same exact group of people that were defending Biden's age and competency a week ago are now concerned about age.  They just repeat whatever their told like a cult.

Who was defending Biden's age and competency a week ago? 

Trump’s age is a little concerning given his mental illness. :( 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I can’t even post here anymore. 

All you do is show up for a bit and whine and cry and act like a little b—.

So anyway, there’s no reason not to leave, and you will not be missed :wave:

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

All you do is show up for a bit and whine and cry and act like a little b—.

So anyway, there’s no reason not to leave, and you will not be missed :wave:

When he does show up, I miss how the bored was a little smarter when he was away. 

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It wasn't obvious or clinically diagnosed.

It was obvious to anyone with basic observation skills and knowledge of humankind.

Not clinically diagnosed?  To my knowledge it still isn't. Do you honestly think we've been getting the honest health assessment on this?  That he passed all his cognitive tests as recently as this year with flying colors?  That a world-renowned Parkinson's expert stopped by the WH 8 times in 8 months to check in on the wait staff and gardeners?  

Cmon man.

Local liberals have zero credibility on this subject, thanks for commenting but, nobody takes you seriously. 

• Thanks 2

Biden’s dementia is obvious to anyone paying attention, just like Trump’s lunacy.

• Like 2

I hope.....all these Democrats who spent the last few years pretending that talking about age....is some sort of problem.....wont start doing that now  😏

Moreover, since it was not about age....but about mental ability, regardless of age, I hope they do not try to conflate the two now.....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I hope.....all these Democrats who spent the last few years pretending that talking about age....is some sort of problem.....wont start doing that now  😏

Moreover, since it was not about age....but about mental ability, regardless of age, I hope they do not try to conflate the two now.....

I agree with Ray. Trump is pretty spunky for an old fat guy. His insanity is a bigger issue than the fact that he’s old as dirt. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I told my dad the other day that he was an octogenarian. He started laughing. He didn't know what it meant.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree with Ray. Trump is pretty spunky for an old fat guy. His insanity is a bigger issue than the fact that he’s old as dirt. :thumbsup: 

I think one could have some useful debate on policy. Assuming (for the moment) that both sides of the isle want what is best for the nation, then the distinction between them will be "how" to get that outcome.   Recent comparisons between the two suggest that, for the moment, conservatives have the upper hand in this comparison.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Spunky but now obviously suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

His speeches have always been stream-of-consciousness rambling but never as incoherent as they have been in the last couple years with Fox not even carrying them any more.

He keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter as if he had been a real person instead of a fictional character: "The late great Hannibal Lecter" :mellow:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think the OP is trolling and failed miserably yet again.

Just now, squistion said:

Spunky but now obviously suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

His speeches have always been stream-of-consciousness rambling but never as incoherent as they have been in the last couple years with Fox not even carrying them any more.

He keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter as if he had been a real person instead of a fictional character: "The late great Hannibal Lecter" :mellow:

seriously, if Joe Biden was quoting the "late great Forrest Gump" multiple times... Trump fans would be losing their s#it.

• Thanks 1