Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Guess who is too old to run for President?

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think one could have some useful debate on policy. 

I’m sure you can find someone to waste their time doing that with you. Maybe Tim or Gutterboy are free.

"Remember Forrest Gump? Great guy great guy. He told me Joe, my Momma always said life was like a box of Biden brand chocolates. I mean they are the best chocolates. They dont exist but they're the best. But we are gonna make them great. Oh is that a squirrel over there ?  You know what they say about squirrels they're luckier than black cats. Or the other way around. Anyways send me money and everyone but me is correct or corrupt, i cant remember which but its one of those. How about we go with both. Everyone remember Jenny from Forrest Gump !? (the movie) here she is to talk about how great i am! it's the biggest celebrity i could get"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Spunky but now obviously suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

His speeches have always been stream-of-consciousness rambling but never as incoherent as they have been in the last couple years with Fox not even carrying them any more.

He keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter as if he had been a real person instead of a fictional character: "The late great Hannibal Lecter" :mellow:

Up until the debate, and perhaps even after, you swore that you didn't think Biden had any cognitive decline.  Yet now you say that Trump is "obviously" suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

Do you ever tire of shilling leftie talking points?  :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure you can find someone to waste their time doing that with you. Maybe Tim or Gutterboy are free.

:thumbsup:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Up until the debate, and perhaps even after, you swore that you didn't think Biden had any cognitive decline.  Yet now you say that Trump is "obviously" suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

Do you ever tire of shilling leftie talking points?  :dunno: 

Yes, up until the debate debacle, because I had seen the entire State Of The Union address and he looked and sounded fine to me.

Apparently in the six months since then age suddenly caught up with him (if you are familiar with people in their late 70's to early 80's that can happen). 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, up until the debate debacle, because I had seen the entire State Of The Union address and he looked and sounded fine to me.

Apparently in the six months since then age suddenly caught up with him (if you are familiar with people in their late 70's to early 80's that can happen). 

All you saw was the SOTU?  you didnt see the 100s of other examples before and after that which showed the clear decline?

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

All you saw was the SOTU?  you didnt see the 100s of other examples before and after that which showed the clear decline?

People here kept posting short edited clips taken out of context and I never pay attention to those. I thought he did OK at the press conference but not good enough to allay my fears that age may have caught up with him.  

Sh1t even Kamala is gonna be 60. I’d prefer somebody a decade younger.

That said, 80 is just way too focking old and Biden’s decline proved that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Spunky but now obviously suffering from some sort of age related dementia.

His speeches have always been stream-of-consciousness rambling but never as incoherent as they have been in the last couple years with Fox not even carrying them any more.

He keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter as if he had been a real person instead of a fictional character: "The late great Hannibal Lecter" :mellow:

I find his reference stupid.  What is more stupid is the take that he thinks Lecter was a real person.  It is beyond too forced.

I’m going to say this as lovingly as I can but some of you are dumb mutherfockers. JFC.  Keep wearing your surgical mask, dying your hair purple and regurgitating the latest “talking point”.  Quite frankly, it’s embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m going to say this as lovingly as I can but some of you are dumb mutherfockers. JFC.  Keep wearing your surgical mask, dying your hair purple and regurgitating the latest “talking point”.  Quite frankly, it’s embarrassing. 

Need to institute man cards required for voter ID. 

17 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

Need to institute man cards required for voter ID. 

👆Dwight Schrute energy right here

On 7/23/2024 at 7:33 PM, squistion said:

Donald Trump is now the oldest party nominee for President in US history.

Don't you love it after they spent the last six months and an entire convention ranting about how Biden is "too old."

Well, it looks like their plan worked and they got rid if him...but as the expression goes, be careful what you wish for. 

Why are you being a gerentophobic? The ageism you are displaying is really sad. You should be more inclusive.

Just now, joneo said:

Why are you being a gerentophobic? The ageism you are displaying is really sad. You should be more inclusive.

Considering he's almost the same age as Donald Trump himself. :doh:

https://x.com/tribelaw/status/1816805410189271446

Kamala Harris’s campaign press release, “Statement on a 78-Year-Old Criminal’s Fox News Appearance.”

“After watching Fox News this morning we only have one question, is Donald Trump ok? Trump is old and quite weird [and] this guy shouldn’t be president ever again.”