Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Guess who is too old to run for President?

Donald Trump is now the oldest party nominee for President in US history.

Don't you love it after they spent the last six months and an entire convention ranting about how Biden is "too old."

Well, it looks like their plan worked and they got rid if him...but as the expression goes, be careful what you wish for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Don't you love it after they spent the last six months and an entire convention ranting about how Biden is "too old."

Well, it looks like their plan worked and they got rid if him...but as the expression goes, be careful what you wish for. 

Old news. They were doing this yesterday. 

Yeah, sorry Squiz.  We realize you were told by your party masters to run in here and spread the propaganda talking points of the day, but there is a huge chasm between Biden "old" and Trump "old".  Trump still has his faculties, doesn't sh#t his pants several times a day, makes his own decisions, knows what day it is and what room he's in.

I mean, you tried.  I'll give you a "D" for effort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hey little buddy you got your marching orders a little late . Where do you copy & paste this from? Also Bidens own party gave him the Julius Caesar treatment 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

I don't think the elevator makes it to the top floor on some guys here

Case in point: 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Maga will never admit father trump is too old or finished or unfit.  Compete hypocrites

• Like 2

Maga will never admit father trump is too old or finished or unfit.  Compete hypocrites

Father Trump is young for his age

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Gutter alias with more nonsense

It’s not quite the same as Trump is clearly far more vigorous than Biden.

But that said, he is past the average life expectancy. It’s an issue. Can he make it four more years? Without the sort of cognitive decline we saw from Biden or other serious and debilitating health issues? I don’t see why we’d want to take the risk.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

But that said, he is past the average life expectancy. It’s an issue. Can he make it four more years? Without the sort of cognitive decline we saw from Biden or other serious and debilitating health issues? I don’t see why we’d want to take the risk.

Biden was damaged goods in 2019. There was a reason he was kept in the basement most of the time

Just another good thing Trump is first at.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounds like you expect him to win.

The argument wasn't that Biden was old.  It was that Biden obviously had failing mental faculties.  

The same thing people were telling you guys back in 2020 and you guys ignored.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Sounds like you expect him to win.

It’s hard to say. I don’t think people want to go back to his style of leadership or his super dark view of the country. But I mean, replacing your candidate at the top of the ticket three months out from the election is probably not often a winning move. I think Trump is the favorite I just don’t know if he’s the heavy favorite (but he may be).

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

The argument wasn't that Biden was old.  It was that Biden obviously had failing mental faculties.  

It’s both. Faculties typically decline as you age and of course people end up frail and then they die. That’s just nature. Why flirt with it?

17 minutes ago, nobody said:

Did you watch Trump’s convention speech? 

17 minutes ago, nobody said:

Because it wasn't true in 2020.  Go back and watch the debates, he was fine.

• Haha 1

It absolutely was true. You were told by your Masters not to believe your lying eyes and ears and like all good slaves, you did.

You're not fooling anyone with your doe in the woods I didn't know Schtick.

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Your clownazz was going to vote hard for the senile POS that still won't address his leftist POS's that voted for him. If it wasn't dead locked there needs to be a seperation in this country before, it is now. You focking people are insufferable. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s hard to say. I don’t think people want to go back to his style of leadership or his super dark view of the country. But I mean, replacing your candidate at the top of the ticket three months out from the election is probably not often a winning move. I think Trump is the favorite I just don’t know if he’s the heavy favorite (but he may be).

Gee if there were only a way to find out.  He's -200. Been that number since Brandon dropped out. -275, -300 before that.  

44 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Then why didn’t you vote for him? 🤡💯

Guess who is too old to run for President?

Joe Biden?

57 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

On 1/8/2021 at 10:12 AM, nobody said:

You're probably barking up the wrong tree.  I don't think anyone gives a sh¡t about Biden.  He's obviously a figurehead with dementia that will just do whatever his puppet masters tell him to do.

I saw it.  If you couldn't see what was obvious back then, why should we trust your opinions now?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No one said Biden was too old. He was too cold. Bernie ran for President awhile ago and it became too hard to hide him or pull him behind the boat on the weekends.

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Shouldn’t be older than 50 to be president 

Multi-billionaire Elon Musk used his X platform on Tuesday to take a jab at President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and the entire Democrat strategy following Biden’s announcement that he will not run for re-election in 2024 and the party’s handling of Harris as his replacement.

“About 3 weeks ago, the media told you that Biden was “sharp as a tack,”  Musk tweeted with a rolling eye emoji behind it.

“2 days ago, the poor guy was basically forced at gunpoint to resign as Dem nominee. His staff weren’t even informed.

“Now they say Kamala is the best thing ever,” Musk ended with a facepalm emoji.

Anyone remember when they tried to explain away his mental decline because of a stutter.  And the same folks lining up behind Kamala bought it.  

Shameless automatons

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I very much prefer a Biden who stutters, moves like a sloth and loses his train of thought over maniacal ramblings of a hateful, vindictive Trump and his radical bearded toadie who does his share of shameless mocking of people.

But I do love that Trump is stuck with this radical goober who does nothing to woo moderates and independents to the Trump train.

• Like 1

God focking damn this is as idiotic as they come brought to you by msnbc hack squidward who for months though Joe Biden was fine at his age 

do you guys ever stop the stupidity?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

God focking damn this is as idiotic as they come brought to you by msnbc hack squidward who for months though Joe Biden was fine at his age 

Trump is the oldest to ever run for president. The too-old spotlight quickly pivoted to Trump. 

Old guy, convicted felon and rapist who says crazy things.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Same people out in public still wearing masks and pushing for mutilating kids. I can’t even post here anymore. Complete lunacy. Trump literally broke these people.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Same people out in public still wearing masks and pushing for mutilating kids. I can’t even post here anymore. Complete lunacy. Trump literally broke these people.  

:doublethumbsup:

Personally I don’t think this is an issue. I didn’t think Biden was too old, and I don’t think Trump is too old. I’ve always thought Trump was unhinged but that has nothing to do with his age. 

But the public doesn’t agree with me. 57% think Trump is too old to be President. 

32 minutes ago, FrancieFootball said:

Trump is the oldest to ever run for president. The too-old spotlight quickly pivoted to Trump. 

Old guy, convicted felon and rapist who says crazy things.

Don’t care don’t care and definitely don’t care 

7 hours ago, nobody said:

I saw it.  If you couldn't see what was obvious back then, why should we trust your opinions now?

It wasn't obvious or clinically diagnosed.  Also you're the guy that said Lamar Jackson was a sh!tty QB the year before he won the MVP, so why should we trust your opinion?

Geek club: Biden is too old to be president.  80 year olds are unfit.

Also geek club: 80 year olds can be young for their age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1