Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Tell you what--Trump can golf

Watching the Bryson break 50 challenge with Trump.   Yeah, the former president doesn't hit it long, but he's definitely got game.   I was a little surprised.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Watching the Bryson break 50 challenge with Trump.   Yeah, the former president doesn't hit it long, but he's definitely got game.   I was a little surprised.

Ugly swing, good results.  Of course for a man of his age his game is quite extraordinary.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I would hope he can golf. He plays it enough.

His putting form though is awful 

I don't understand his putting form at all.

Has the advantage of living in a country club.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah I don't either. For someone who has a pretty solid straight ahead drive and good short iron game. That putting game is like"WTF".

And the funniest part about hsi golf game is he can't help himself from being Trump. If you watch him golf and then got told "He's got a 10 handicap." You'd think "Yeah I can see that. And for a 78 year old, that's really solid." And if you got told "He regularly shoots like 85." You'd think "Yup, I can see that."

but no- he has to be "a 2 handicap and won multiple club championships." Dude factoring in handicaps you would see someone winning a club championship at like 5 or 6 under par. Trump isn't shooting a 70 with a 2 handicap. Just putting alone I would imagine he 2 putts at least 12 holes. That right there is 36 strokes on 12 holes without factoring in an approach shot or two which is going to put you anywhere between 48-60 shots. Split the difference and say 54. He's have to shoot a 16 on the remaining 6 holes. Nah.

Maybe he needs to use a modified hockey stick as a putter?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Maybe he needs to use a modified hockey stick as a putter?

His form is more consistent with a slap shot.

His putting form is odd for sure but, the results weren't. 

That article is pretty stupid.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The article just comments on his putting, which clearly is horrible. What's the problem? 

The headline:

It Looks Like Trump May Actually Suck at Golf

🤣

• Thanks 1

TDS over Trump’s golf game. What a bunch of pear shaped losers.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s worse at putting than me and I focking suck at golf :cry:

100% wrong.  His form may be poor but hes a decent putter 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

The headline:

🤣

Explains a lot, you don't get past the headlines, article means nothing...just the headline that rarely is written by the author, but someone more interested in clicks.  

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I would hope he can golf. He plays it enough.

His putting form though is awful 

He took less time off than your hero creepy joe.You know, incompetent joe. 

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Ugly swing, good results.  Of course for a man of his age his game is quite extraordinary.

The world's #1 golfer has such quirky form it's garnered hundreds of golf magazine articles.  Scheffler's coach thinks 99% of the coaches out there would have tried to change his swing and ruined him.  

Everyone criticizing form and ignoring results is a dope. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some people reverse hands when they put.  Some put just a finger or two of the second hand on the club.  Some people use an extra long putter to pivot off their chin to put.  The only thing you need to understand about putting form is what works.

• Like 1

Hopefully the fat sloppy fock is golfing all the time next year. Well I suppose he’ll do that either way, but hopefully not as Prez 😂

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Explains a lot, you don't get past the headlines, article means nothing...just the headline that rarely is written by the author, but someone more interested in clicks.  

Yeah but, even with his awkward putting style he still putted pretty well. So anybody who actually watched the video knows that article is completely wrong and really stupid.

You pick the dumbest hills possible to die on, it's like a superpower only you possess.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

TDS over Trump’s golf game. What a bunch of pear shaped losers.

You have to laugh at these salty trolls.  

Biden is good at sharting his pants. And he doesn't even live in a 55+ community.

13 hours ago, JuneJuly said:

Some people reverse hands when they put.  Some put just a finger or two of the second hand on the club.  Some people use an extra long putter to pivot off their chin to put.  The only thing you need to understand about putting form is what works.

That's true, I wouldn't say his works that well though.  I saw almost all of his putts and he's very average with his accuracy. 

21 hours ago, supermike80 said:

100% wrong.  His form may be poor but hes a decent putter 

I dunno, I’m just going off that video but I would’ve sunk several of the putts he missed. And like I said, I suck at golf although admittedly it is not due to putting 

58 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I dunno, I’m just going off that video but I would’ve sunk several of the putts he missed. And like I said, I suck at golf although admittedly it is not due to putting 

Lol. Ok. Sure.  I guess i would have made every one.   

His game is nasty to look at but he’s also an old tub of goo who hasn’t seen his dong without a mirror in years. Can’t really argue with the results, he can move the ball around.

That putting stroke is wild though.