Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Netanyahu's address to the Joint Session

A speech neither Biden, Trump, nor Kamala could deliver.  Forceful, organized clear, full of moral clarity and conviction.

Shame on those who did not attend.  They might have learned something.

Predictable, of course, those members here who will not have liked it.  They should be coming out soon.

Fock Netanyahu.

Not Israel mind you, or Jews … just don’t fockin like Netanyahu and I don’t give a sh1t what he says.

They really need a new PM.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fock Netanyahu.

Not Israel mind you, or Jews … just don’t fockin like Netanyahu and I don’t give a sh1t what he says.

Good goy! make sure you get that disclaimer in. But still, any criticism is antisemitism. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

A speech neither Biden, Trump, nor Kamala could deliver.  Forceful, organized clear, full of moral clarity and conviction.

Predictable, of course, those members here who will not have liked it.  They should be coming out soon.

First off you’re wrong about Kamala. She can deliver better speeches than this. 

Second- did you notice how he did NOT call for Hamas to be destroyed? Only degraded. Which means that he’s given in to Biden’s position. Which is a good thing. 
Biden will be remembered, among other things, for solving this war. 

Third, Bibi’s main position remains problematic. He wants a different Palestinian partner besides Hamas, which is reasonable. But then he rejects the only other Palestinian partner, Fatah, which is NOT reasonable. That’s why the Israeli people have decided, correctly, that he needs to go. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Good goy! make sure you get that disclaimer in. But still, any criticism is antisemitism. 

Haha I actually thought of you 😘

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Fock Israel and fock Palestine. Gimme my tax money back and stop using it for wars.

Based.

15 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Fock Israel and fock Palestine. Gimme my tax money back and stop using it for wars.

I know this seems to make sense to you but you’re not thinking real clearly here. A prolonged war over there will cost you far more money than the taxes you’re paying now. 

The main problem with the anti-globalist position is that our way of living is dependent on the flow of goods and trade involving the entire planet. There’s no way to escape that. It’s actually a great thing because it’s led to our prosperity. But it also means we can’t ignore the world. 

On 7/24/2024 at 12:52 PM, The Real timschochet said:

That probably has something to do with her ability to imagine what can be, unburdened by what has been. 

• Haha 1

Man him and Zelensky better hurry up and come get their checks before Joe leaves. 

I know the left wants folks to rely on the government but I underestimated how much they want others to rely on us as well.

53 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He did have some good lines. The best one: 

I saw a sign that said “Gays for Gaza”. They might as well have had a sign that says “Chickens for KFC” 

Yet the Jews will still vote Democrat even though they hate The Jews of Israel. It's unbelievable.

Kamala and the squad are Antisemitic 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yet the Jews will still vote Democrat even though they hate The Jews of Israel. It's unbelievable.

Kamala and the squad are Antisemitic 

You’re aware that Kamala is married to a Jewish guy right? 

It's a shame we live in a political climate where we can't thread a needle of "We support Israel but not Netanyahu" 

Even with that though it is terrible form to just skip out on the speech altogether. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course, he also white. She hates both, isn't that odd? Truth! 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Fock Netanyahu.

Why don’t you like him?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know this seems to make sense to you but you’re not thinking real clearly here. A prolonged war over there will cost you far more money than the taxes you’re paying now. 

The main problem with the anti-globalist position is that our way of living is dependent on the flow of goods and trade involving the entire planet. There’s no way to escape that. It’s actually a great thing because it’s led to our prosperity. But it also means we can’t ignore the world. 

The only export we get from that area are terrible CEOs and terrorist. 

I think we can manage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's a shame we live in a political climate where we can't thread a needle of "We support Israel but not Netanyahu" 

Even with that though it is terrible form to just skip out on the speech altogether. 

But nobody says why! 

I don't think a single dollar of taxpayer money should go to any country. That is inherently wrong and government stealing from working citizens. If the government wants to give money to other countries they should earn the money or acquire it from other countries through trade. If we don't want that either, then there should be no money from govt given to other countries. They can loan it though. Like China does to the U.S.

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It just keeps getting better 😂

55 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The only export we get from that area are terrible CEOs and terrorist. 

I think we can manage.

We get a good amount of technology from Israel, in my area of expertise.  Nothing indispensable, but valuable.  

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Man him and Zelensky better hurry up and come get their checks before Joe leaves. 

I know the left wants folks to rely on the government but I underestimated how much they want others to rely on us as well.

Trump was supportive of Israel in his first term. Why do you think he'll abandon them this time? Has he become a Hamas lover? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fun fact: Joe has to be formerly invited to Congress to go there. 

They don't want him there because he and Kamala are Jew Haters. They're an embarrassment to the Jewish people. The squad embarrassed them today by holding up Anti-Isreal signs. But Dems will never learn. Their Masters hate blacks and Jews alike. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

JD Vance is married to a woman of color. Doesn’t stop you from calling him a racist. 

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Yup, terrible look.

On 7/24/2024 at 12:52 PM, The Real timschochet said:

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 4:36 PM, lickin_starfish said:

:thumbsup: 

On 7/24/2024 at 6:59 PM, jerryskids said:

Trump was supportive of Israel in his first term. Why do you think he'll abandon them this time? Has he become a Hamas lover? :dunno:

He was mad that Netanyahu didn’t play along with his election fraud delusions. It’s always all about Trump.

Kamala’s first statements about this since the “passing of the torch” and after meeting Benji. We support Israel’s right to defend themselves always but you can’t be blowing up shet forever. You are focking up. Get a deal a cease fire done.

On 7/24/2024 at 2:50 PM, Cdub100 said:

It seems a lot of people in Israel are sick of Netanyahu as well.

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Kamala’s first statements about this since the “passing of the torch” and after meeting Benji. We support Israel’s right to defend themselves always but you can’t be blowing up shet forever. You are focking up. Get a deal a cease fire done.

Quite possibly the most naive statement ever made here. 

The only way to ensure a cease fire deal with Hamas is to eradicate Hamas. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Quite possibly the most naive statement ever made here. 

The only way to ensure a cease fire deal with Hamas is to eradicate Hamas. 

Good luck with that. Trump said get a deal done months ago BTW 😂

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Good luck with that. Trump said get a deal done months ago BTW 😂

It isn't possible. Hamas exists to eradicate the Israeli people. That is their mission statement. 

Trying to negotiate peace with a group whose sole purpose in life is to murder your people out of existence is an exercise in futility. 

You'd have a better chance of convincing Rusty to stick to one alias. 

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It seems a lot of people in Israel are sick of Netanyahu as well.

A lot of people are sick of Biden. Probably depends on what media you consume.

Just now, 5-Points said:

It isn't possible. Hamas exists to eradicate the Israeli people. That is their mission statement. 

Trying to negotiate peace with a group whose sole purpose in life is to murder your people out of existence is an exercise in futility. 

You'd have a better chance of convincing Rusty to stick to one alias. 

I don’t think you can kill them all. You inevitably just create more. There’s no good answer, or perfect answer.

But when Trump and Kamala are on the same side of an argument it’s pretty telling.