Sign in to follow this  
Engorgeous George

Netanyahu's address to the Joint Session

Just now, Cdub100 said:

A lot of people are sick of Biden. Probably depends on what media you consume.

Not sure what that has to do with it. It’s ok to be critical of Benji is what I’m saying. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Not sure what that has to do with it. It’s ok to be critical of Benji is what I’m saying. 

You said a lot of people are sick of him. I pointed out a lot of people are sick of Biden. 

Depending on the media you consume depends on if you're on the people are sick of him or people approve.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You said a lot of people are sick of him. I pointed out a lot of people are sick of Biden. 

Depending on the media you consume depends on if you're on the people are sick of him or people approve.

Yeah people are sick of both. I don’t think that is a media thing. It’s just a fact.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t think you can kill them all. You inevitably just create more. There’s no good answer, or perfect answer.

But when Trump and Kamala are on the same side of an argument it’s pretty telling.

We can only do so much. Sadly, it's going to take the Palestinian people to stand up to these shitbags to accomplish long term peace in the region. 

Unfortunately, Iran will just bankroll the next group of shitbags and the next. 

Long term peace in the ME is going to require some hard decisions about what we do with Iran. Sanctions ain't gonna cut it. 

So Palestine is a geographic region in the middle east.  It exists next to a country called Israel.  Israel is bigger country.  Israel is a powerful country.  Palestine decided to invade a powerful country called Israel.  So basically that's wrong 

Just now, 5-Points said:

We can only do so much. Sadly, it's going to take the Palestinian people to stand up to these shitbags to accomplish long term peace in the region. 

Unfortunately, Iran will just bankroll the next group of shitbags and the next. 

Long term peace in the ME is going to require some hard decisions about what we do with Iran. Sanctions ain't gonna cut it. 

Either is trying to kill them all. It’s impossible. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Either is trying to kill them all. It’s impossible. 

We can leave a couple to tell the story about how stoopid it was to get sucked in by a retarded ideology. 

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

So Palestine is a geographic region in the middle east.  It exists next to a country called Israel.  Israel is bigger country.  Israel is a powerful country.  Palestine decided to invade a powerful country called Israel.  So basically that's wrong 

:lol:

This sounds a lot like something a DEI hire would say. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We can leave a couple to tell the story about how stoopid it was to get sucked in by a retarded ideology. 

Are the people to kill wearing uniforms?

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes. They're the ones with towels on their heads.  

:doh:

Just now, JuneJuly said:

Yes. They're the ones with towels on their heads.  

:doh:

Oof

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You can start with the only ones benefitting from the humanitarian aid Isreal has been sending/allowing in. 

Hamas has been hijacking it and not allowing it to get to the Palestinian people. 

It won't be pretty, considering Hamas uses the Palestinian people as human shields. There will be collateral damage. Which obviously turns otherwise peaceful people into Hamas supporters. You need to get to the smart ones in the group and convince them that Hamas is their enemy, not Isreal. The question is how many smart ones are there and how do you reach them? 

Just now, 5-Points said:

You can start with the only ones benefitting from the humanitarian aid Isreal has been sending/allowing in. 

Hamas has been hijacking it and not allowing it to get to the Palestinian people. 

That sounds great. It must be a little more difficult than that. Why haven’t they been all killed yet? 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That sounds great. It must be a little more difficult than that. Why haven’t they been all killed yet? 

Because Isreal hasn't taken the gloves off yet. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Because Isreal hasn't taken the gloves off yet. 

What’s that entail?

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What’s that entail?

Whatever it takes. 

Whatever it takes. 

I think everyone agrees if there were a way to just kill Hamas then have at it. There’s just not.  You got Donald Trump and Kamala Harris basically telling them to back it up.

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think everyone agrees if there were a way to just kill Hamas then have at it. There’s just not.  You got Donald Trump and Kamala Harris basically telling them to back it up.

You probably missed this edit to my previous post so I'll quote it here. 

"It won't be pretty, considering Hamas uses the Palestinian people as human shields. There will be collateral damage. Which obviously turns otherwise peaceful people into Hamas supporters. You need to get to the smart ones in the group and convince them that Hamas is their enemy, not Isreal. The question is how many smart ones are there and how do you reach them?"

Peace will not be possible without the Palestinian people stepping up and removing Hamas, electing a new government and agreeing to allow Isreal to exist. 

ETA: The onus is not on Isreal to create a cease fire. They didn't start this war but they could sure as hell end it in a heartbeat if they wanted so desired. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

You probably missed this edit to my previous post so I'll quote it here. 

"It won't be pretty, considering Hamas uses the Palestinian people as human shields. There will be collateral damage. Which obviously turns otherwise peaceful people into Hamas supporters. You need to get to the smart ones in the group and convince them that Hamas is their enemy, not Isreal. The question is how many smart ones are there and how do you reach them?"

Peace will not be possible without the Palestinian people stepping up and removing Hamas, electing a new government and agreeing to allow Isreal to exist. 

I just don’t see a way to do this without killing many innocents creating more terrorists. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I just don’t see a way to do this without killing many innocents creating more terrorists. 

If the Palestinian people don't believe Hamas is their enemy, are they really innocent?  :dunno:

If the Palestinian people don't believe Hamas is their enemy, are they really innocent?  :dunno:

If Israel could have killed them all I think they would have by now. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You do know Isreal has nukes, right? 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You do know Isreal has nukes, right? 

Israel will not be using nukes.

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Israel will not be using nukes.

You said if they could've they would've by now. 

I'm saying they could've ended this on October 8th if they wanted to. 

They're trying to do this while minimizing civilian casualties because they know, in addition to Hamas, they are also fighting public opinion. 

They could just as easily say fock it. Eradicate the enemy along with a few innocents and tell the world they had no choice. Because they really don't. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You said if they could've they would've by now. 

I'm saying they could've ended this on October 8th if they wanted to. 

They're trying to do this while minimizing civilian casualties because they know, in addition to Hamas, they are also fighting public opinion. 

They could just as easily say fock it. Eradicate the enemy along with a few innocents and tell the world they had no choice. Because they really don't. 

This isn’t realistic. They won’t be using nukes. No one should be advocating for this.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This isn’t realistic. They won’t be using nukes. No one should be advocating for this.

Just as nobody should be advocating for Isreal to stand down. 

There are Christians, Jews and Muslims peacefully coexisting in Isreal. Their "don't start none, won't be none" philosophy only works when shitbags don't start none. 

The international pressure needs to be on Hamas and Iran to end this sh!t, not Isreal. 

There are Christians, Jews and Muslims peacefully coexisting in Isreal. Their "don't start none, won't be none" philosophy only works when shitbags don't start none. 

The international pressure needs to be on Hamas and Iran to end this sh!t, not Isreal. 

Well it appears both candidates for Prez are doing just that.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Both candidates for prez are pressuring Iran and Hamas to stand down? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Both candidates for prez are pressuring Iran and Hamas to stand down? 

They are both putting Benjamin on notice. He’s focking up.

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They are both putting Benjamin on notice. He’s focking up.

Right.

My guess is the rookie is demanding Isreal stand down with no plan going forward. 

While the guy with the proven track record is asking Bibi to take a step back and let him put the hurt on Iran like he did before and, by proxy, reducing Hamas' ability to conduct their attacks. 

If I were Isreal I'd tell them both to fock off. 

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The reason that Israel needs to stand down is that they’re less safe if they don’t. They shouldn’t stand down to save the Palestinians, they should stand down to save Israel. They can’t win this war, anymore that we could win the Vietnam War or Afghanistan. 

Right.

My guess is the rookie is demanding Isreal stand down with no plan going forward. 

While the guy with the proven track record is asking Bibi to take a step back and let him put the hurt on Iran like he did before and, by proxy, reducing Hamas' ability to conduct their attacks. 

If I were Isreal I'd tell them both to fock off. 

Ok I think we can sign off now.

Trump is posting love letters from the Palestinian Prez on his social networks past couple days. His message is the same as Kamala to Bibi - you are focking this up. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The reason that Israel needs to stand down is that they’re less safe if they don’t. They shouldn’t stand down to save the Palestinians, they should stand down to save Israel. They can’t win this war, anymore that we could win the Vietnam War or Afghanistan. 

You seem to be suggesting that if Isreal had just minded it's own business none of this would've happened. 

Never mind the fact that Isreal WAS minding it's own business when Hamas started this war. 

Also, The US going into Vietnam and Afghanistan is not remotely close to Isreal defending itself from their next door neighbors. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ok I think we can sign off now.

Trump is posting love letters from the Palestinian Prez on his social networks past couple days. His message is the same as Kamala to Bibi - you are focking this up

I disagree with both of them. :dunno:

47 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You seem to be suggesting that if Isreal had just minded it's own business none of this would've happened. 

Never mind the fact that Isreal WAS minding it's own business when Hamas started this war. 

Also, The US going into Vietnam and Afghanistan is not remotely close to Isreal defending itself from their next door neighbors. 

1. I never suggested anything of the sort. 
2. You’re arguing with yourself not me. 
3. It wasn’t distance that lost the war for us in both Vietnam and Afghanistan, it was that it’s very difficult, almost impossible, to defeat a guerilla enemy that hides among a population that doesn’t like you. I can offer other, closer examples: Britain and Ireland, France and Algeria. Israel can’t win in Gaza. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

So why hasn't Biden been doing that all along? Especially with Russia? 

Instead of throwing all of our money at it, he should be trying to broker solutions. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. I never suggested anything of the sort. 
2. You’re arguing with yourself not me. 
3. It wasn’t distance that lost the war for us in both Vietnam and Afghanistan, it was that it’s very difficult, almost impossible, to defeat a guerilla enemy that hides among a population that doesn’t like you. I can offer other, closer examples: Britain and Ireland, France and Algeria. Israel can’t win in Gaza. 

They absolutely CAN win, if they didn't care what the rest of the world thought. 

You said "The reason that Israel needs to stand down is that they’re less safe if they don’t."

They were stood down when they got attacked. How did that make them more safe? They are at war with an enemy whose sole purpose is to wipe them off the face of the earth and will not stop until they accomplish that goal. Standing down will not make hamas go away and it will not make Isreal more safe. 

On 7/24/2024 at 5:48 PM, The Real timschochet said:

You’re aware that Kamala is married to a Jewish guy right? 

Is this like saying, I'm not racist because I have a black friend?

If Hamas put down their weapons today, there would be peace....and again Israel would invest money into Gaza to rebuild it.  The wall stays up and they remain in their open air prison until they demonstrate they can behave like humans.

If Israel lays down their weapons today, the Palestinians would rape and murder every....single....jew.....