cmh6476

Think there's a finite number of spirits?

And we just regurgitate into different celestial beings in different eras? Or do you think we just continue to populate new spirits by banging sh1t out?

Whenever I think that, they come out with something like Bacardi Limon 

Spirits are abound and with us. I hav a drunk ghost in my house that turns off ceiling fans and blows and whispers in my ears every fawking night. And drinks my schnapps.

I'm partial to American whiskeys (bourbon, rye), but this trip to Scotland re-introduced me to Scotch. :cheers: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I'm partial to American whiskeys (bourbon, rye), but this trip to Scotland re-introduced me to Scotch. :cheers: 

You know what I mean.  But I'm glad there's not an infinite amount of alcohol spirit experimentation. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

You know what I mean.  But I'm glad there's not an infinite amount of alcohol spirit experimentation. 

Actually, I don't follow your OP.  I get the kind of spirit you mean, just not the question. :dunno:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, I don't follow your OP.  I get the kind of spirit you mean, just not the question. :dunno:

I've lived through enough death of family, at a young age, essentially.   I fully believe people who pass aren't just gone.   I don't necessarily know what the next phase of life is, but I'm certain it's not just nonexistence.

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I've lived through enough death of family, at a young age, essentially.   I fully believe people who pass aren't just gone.   I don't necessarily know what the next phase of life is, but I'm certain it's not just nonexistence.

Are you 4 imprint certain? :dunno:

• Haha 1

I dunno I think something new will eventually come out. But it's hard to beat Bourbon.

Do you in guys not think you might not have existed in a different circumstance in the past?

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Do you in guys not think you might not have existed in a different circumstance in the past?

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth & taste.... 

27 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So you'd fock Patrick Swayze ?

🤔

I guess if he's good enough for Chris Farley. He's good enough for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Simple answer,  Bible.  Your questions are in the Bible.  Amen 

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I definitely believe in reincarnation. And I believe there are levels that move up and down as you progress through the one you become. And at same time after you go through the progression, it stops you find peace and serenity. One of the reasons I believe this is Deja vous. 

I heard this quote the other day. Not sure who said it: 

"We don't have a spirit, we are spirits. We have bodies."

Or something to that effect. 

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I heard this quote the other day. Not sure who said it: 

"We don't have a spirit, we are spirits. We have bodies."

Or something to that effect. 

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Death is just a transfer of power. 

9 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I want to believe this, I really do....but I want to have some memory of it, otherwise it really doesn't matter.  Or am I the first iteration of my spirit? I doubt it....

Part of me wonders where did everything come from....matter....in general.  Does matter simply "exist" or is it a creation of some "thing" else that is playing on this plane of existence?

There is just so much to know.....