Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Happening Now! Hamas/Liberal Insurrection

They are burning America Flags, destroying property, chanting "Death to Israel" and violently protesting against Americans. 

You kidding me?  They went to the Hotel Netanyahu is staying at and released maggots all over the place just to fock with the people providing security or something. AFAIK nothing was done about that either.  But, you know, @The Real timschochet would just say "Peaceful Protest." 

Democrats have normalized political violence.  This is not surprising.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Oh boy...

There was a video on x earlier of busses dropping them off blocks away.  If only someone would follow the money.  These losers didn’t pay their way.  

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

There was a video on x earlier of busses dropping them off blocks away.  If only someone would follow the money.  These losers didn’t pay their way.  

20 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LaChup said:

Who is this Real Timdouche person?

A Soros plant

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Yep.  Antifa/BLM/Free Palestine ALL the same.  Nothing organic about it. Marxist fuksticks.  

Its difficult to not be persuaded to thier point of view when they lay out the undisputed facts and cogently develope their arguments like they do.

• Like 1

Diversity is our strength. 

An American flag fell to the ground and spontaneously combusted. Surely these peaceful protesters shouldn't be held responsible for a once in a lifetime occurrence.

( I figured since the handful of left wing nut jobs on this site are conveniently ignoring this thread. I'd speak for them. )

How'd I do

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Its difficult to not be persuaded to thier point of view when they lay out the undisputed facts and cogently develope their arguments like they do.

😀

4 hours ago, Strike said:

You kidding me?  They went to the Hotel Netanyahu is staying at and released maggots all over the place just to fock with the people providing security or something. AFAIK nothing was done about that either.  But, you know, @The Real timschochet would just say "Peaceful Protest." 

Why are you bringing me into this? If they’re committing crimes arrest them. 

2 minutes ago, Kopy said:

An American flag fell to the ground and spontaneously combusted. Surely these peaceful protesters shouldn't be held responsible for a once in a lifetime occurrence.

( I figured since the handful of left wing nut jobs on this site are conveniently ignoring this thread. I'd speak for them. )

How'd I do

Pretty accurate just add that the freedom bell is a symbol of of white nationalism.

The Palestinian protesters hurt their cause with this stuff, always. There’s a case to be made for the Palestinians (not for Hamas.) There’s a case to be made against Israel and especially against Netanyahu. These guys aren’t making it. They just look foolish. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Pretty accurate just add that the freedom bell is a symbol of of white nationalism.

Love how you guys have to create fake posts of imaginary liberals. Here’s a hint: perhaps the reason you’re not seeing actual posts like the ones you’ve imagined is because liberals don’t think that way and don’t support political violence. 

• Like 1

I've never seen so much cultural appropriation in all my life. It's interesting seeing these paid for white, entitled protesters wearing picnic table cloths over their faces. Bunch of clowns.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Except your Girl Kamala endorses these violent protests. Just like she endorsed the violent BLM riots across the Country. Has she come out and condoned these violent protests? 

NOPE! 🌈 Liberals love violence, we see it over and over again. 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Palestinian protesters hurt their cause with this stuff, always. There’s a case to be made for the Palestinians (not for Hamas.) There’s a case to be made against Israel and especially against Netanyahu. These guys aren’t making it. They just look foolish. 

This "stuff" is their bread and butter.  Being violent thugs is part and parcel of being Palestinian.  They are taught from birth to being sociopaths

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because those are your people bud, own it 

9 hours ago, Kopy said:

How'd I do

Like most Righties, when it comes to comedy, you came up short

There are not many things that would make me want to vote for Trump but this is one of them.  I won't stand for this sh1t.  Disgusting humans.

• Thanks 1

Just a lot of picture taking. I also heard the police were letting them in so it's cool.

Of course these people are idiots that are doing this. Find them, arrest them, throw the full weight of the court at them

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Just a lot of picture taking. I also heard the police were letting them in so it's cool.

Of course these people are idiots that are doing this. Find them, arrest them, throw the full weight of the court at them

Sweet, so today it is cool when the police let them in  :overhead:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Yep, I'm a Nationalist.  Fock everyone else. 

Based!!!

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Like most Righties, when it comes to comedy, you came up short

So you come to this thread to comment on my comedic statement.

But nothing about condemning the actions of the people. Seems you and Kamala might be made for each other after all. Like you, she's been mum on yesterday also.