Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

The Kamala Cleanup - she was never the border czar??

So FoxNews intercepted the DNC talking points calling for people to deny that Kameltoe was ever appointed border czar.  The media received those talking points as well.  All at once, all together, they are “correcting the record” and scrubbing history.  Problem is, we have the videos where they all called her the border czar.  This video is unbelievable.

Oh, one more thing… Remember the GovTrack ranking that had Kameltoe as THE MOST LIBERAL Senator?  The one that had been posted on their website for 2 years?  Yeah, it magically disappeared yesterday.

This is on par with the Soviets, North Korea, and Communist China.  Disgusting pigs.

No. We discussed this in the other thread. They may have called her the “border czar”, because they lazily took up what conservatives were calling her, but she never was a border czar. 

And in any case it’s a side issue and completely irrelevant. If you want to discuss Kamala’s actions or decisions regarding the border, where she had no power ever to do anything, go ahead. Better yet, let’s examine her ideas for the border now and compare them to Trump’s ideas, which include the forced mass deportation of up to 15 million people. Let’s put it out there and let the public decide who has the better ideas. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. We discussed this in the other thread. They may have called her the “border czar”, because they lazily took up what conservatives were calling her, but she never was a border czar. 

And in any case it’s a side issue and completely irrelevant. If you want to discuss Kamala’s actions or decisions regarding the border, where she had no power ever to do anything, go ahead. Better yet, let’s examine her ideas for the border now and compare them to Trump’s ideas, which include the forced mass deportation of up to 15 million people. Let’s put it out there and let the public decide who has the better ideas. 

This is hilarious.  You people are focking nuts with the word games.

And did you watch video?  Every focking Liberal news network that denies she was the border czar, literally called her the border czar.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did Joe have any power to ever do anything?

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. And he made mistakes. And they’re worth discussing. 

You do know he sent her with his full authority?

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The issue isn’t what they called her, that’s an example, the issue is the MSM scrubbing and deleting the old articles and videos to favor (probably even at the request of) a political candidate.  How do you fail to grasp that?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You do know he sent her with his full authority?

No he asked her to investigate the root causes of immigration from the Northern Triangle. She had no authority to take any action. 

• Haha 1

Just now, JuneJuly said:

The issue isn’t what they called her, that’s an example, the issue is the MSM scrubbing and deleting the old articles and videos to favor (probably at the request of) a political candidate.  How do you fail to grasp that?  

It’s not that I don’t grasp it, it’s that it’s a silly claim. The press got it wrong before, now they’re getting it right. That’s not unusual when they pay more attention to an issue or person. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No he asked her to investigate the root causes of immigration from the Northern Triangle. She had no authority to take any action. 

She was explicitly in control of coordinating the return of iimmigrants to their home countries.

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. And he made mistakes. And they’re worth discussing. 

It's not a mistake when done on purpose 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not that I don’t grasp it, it’s that it’s a silly claim. The press got it wrong before, now they’re getting it right. That’s not unusual when they pay more attention to an issue or person. 

If you grasped it you would have addressed it instead of jumping on the nickname.  

If they were correcting mistakes they would issue corrections instead of scrubbing and deleting. 

She’s the point person on immigration. When she speaks, she speaks for me. -Joe Biden. 

At the time it was compared to Trump appointing Pence head of Covid.  Obama appointing Biden head of troop withdrawal. Bush appointing Gore in charge of environmental and technology.  

Of course she failed miserably, as much as you can say doing nothing is failure.  So of course they have to revise history. It’s the only measuring stick we have of her leading anything and it was a disaster.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Kamala forked up the border.  Just ask the management down there.  JFC

Ok, I think I will.

:first:

• Like 1

LOL

Yeah, the admin didn't have anything to do with the new MSM talking points...they're just all of a sudden making "corrections".  Oops, we found the talking points card you handed out to everyone.  :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

If you grasped it you would have addressed it instead of jumping on the nickname.  

If they were correcting mistakes they would issue corrections instead of scrubbing and deleting. 

She’s the point person on immigration. When she speaks, she speaks for me. -Joe Biden. 

At the time it was compared to Trump appointing Pence head of Covid.  Obama appointing Biden head of troop withdrawal. Bush appointing Gore in charge of environmental and technology.  

Of course she failed miserably, as much as you can say doing nothing is failure.  So of course they have to revise history. It’s the only measuring stick we have of her leading anything and it was a disaster.  

Tim is all in on distancing Kamala from the border crisis.  He knows that Joe said that sending Kamala was as good as sending himself and she didn’t have to consult him.  She had his complete trust. And Joe said that she was supposed to coordinate the return of immigrants to their countries.  He heard some left pundit throw out the “lack of power” qualifier, and immediately it didn’t matter what title she may have had, she simply went to talk. 

Who cares. Who is the last VP that has ever accomplished anything? 

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

All of you lying for her and denying her screw-ups must care.   And all the voters that will put Trump back into office care.

I think it might actually be true, because czars would normally do something about it not look the other way. She really was never the border czar regardless of what Joe assigned her.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
George Orwell, 1984
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The buffoonery never ends

• Like 1

You really are crazy.  I mean - in all seriousness, you have mental illness.  This is the most blatant example of msm liberal bias that my focking dog can see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

You don’t care because you’re a Commie propagandist.  Lying and scrubbing history is perfectly acceptable as long as it benefits the higher cause.  Just focking wear it already.

• Thanks 1

Same thing as all the backtracking and whitewashing of Covid lockdowns and nonsense.  These people act as if life is a book and they can just go back and edit out what happened.  Nah Mutherfockers, we were there too.  We lived it too. We saw it all.  Don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining. 

Lol you guys are like a broken record. Let’s suppose everything you say here was true- it’s not, almost none of it is, but for the sake of argument: 

1. Kamala is still highly preferable to Trump on this issue. You know why? Because she’s not racist, and she’s never going to try to deport 15 million people and totally fock up our economy. Even if she were completely incompetent and completely responsible for everything bad that’s happened she’s still better than Trump. About 1000 times. 

2. The mainstream media is still the best, and frankly only reliable source of news there is. Right wing media lies to you all the time- worst example is that Trump won in 2020, but there are hundreds of others. The MSM isn’t perfect but without him you would have nothing at all. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol you guys are like a broken record. Let’s suppose everything you say here was true- it’s not, almost none of it is, but for the sake of argument: 

1. Kamala is still highly preferable to Trump on this issue. You know why? Because she’s not racist, and she’s never going to try to deport 15 million people and totally fock up our economy. Even if she were completely incompetent and completely responsible for everything bad that’s happened she’s still better than Trump. About 1000 times. 

2. The mainstream media is still the best, and frankly only reliable source of news there is. Right wing media lies to you all the time- worst example is that Trump won in 2020, but there are hundreds of others. The MSM isn’t perfect but without him you would have nothing at all. 

I see your lack of self-awareness is at an all-time high.

Dumbest mutherfocker on the internet. Congrats.  Just beat out @IGotWorms

• Like 1

How sad is it that the Dems performance on the border is so bad, that the only defense is “Kamala wasn’t the czar”?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Dumbest mutherfocker on the internet. Congrats.  Just beat out @IGotWorms

Haha you’re still mad I pointed out you’re a focking b-tch.

Well I stand by it :first:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Haha you’re still mad I pointed out you’re a focking b-tch.

Well I stand by it :first:

:wacko:

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Hmmm… George H Bush who was Reagan’s VP. The greatest VP of my time. Go eat some tapioca pudding and jerk  off to camel toe

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:
The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
George Orwell, 1984

This would be a great lead in for a Trump campaign ad. 

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This must be a joke.  Please tell me you are not serious.  Please, I’m worried if you say you aren’t kidding.

32 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

This must be a joke.  Please tell me you are not serious.  Please, I’m worried if you say you aren’t kidding.

Unfortunately it’s not. I’m on vacation with my leftist aunt who lives in Cambridge Ma and, when I showed her all the previous articles about her role as border chief from her trusted news sources, she repeated the same nonsense. 

Liberals like being lied to. 

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Unfortunately it’s not. I’m on vacation with my leftist aunt who lives in Cambridge Ma and, when I showed her all the previous articles about her role as border chief from her trusted news sources, she repeated the same nonsense. 

It's crazy. They all say the same thing. Word for word. Like they've been brainwashed and reprogrammed.

Kamala kept people in prison after being told to release them and used them as prison labor.