Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

kamala fully supported the 2020 riots.

So Trumps says, "Go protest peacefully and patriotically", and liberals say he incited an "insurrection" [selfiefest]. 😆

But kameltoe urges mass rioting across the US, with verbal and financial support by her and other liberals,  and the liberal response is, "Duhhh...those weren't liberals". 🤡

“This is a movement, I’m telling you,” Harris said in the interview. “They’re not going to stop. And everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And that should be — everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we [liberals] should not.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Man you guys are terrified. As you should be. She’s going to win. 

😆 Yep. Terrified of another shltty liberal in the white house. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Man you guys are terrified. As you should be. She’s going to win. 

Damn you're a troll.  You've spent 8 years literally in fear of Trump irrationally.  Now you're embarrassed at another life decision to support  this clown so you have to act like a tool everytime something gets posted about her.  

• Thanks 2

No, Harris never supported the 2020 riots at all.

Quit lying.

:lock:

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Quit lying.

I think you’re right. And Trump didn’t support J6 riots.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Quit lying.

😆

It's right there in her own words and the brain dead liberals deny it. TDS forever.  :banana:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I think you’re right. And Trump didn’t support J6 riots.

He says he is going to grant all those convicted of Jan 6 crimes a pardon...kinda sounds like support to me.

When the peaceful protests turned violent she kept on supporting them. She knew they were leading to violence. But she wanted the violence. 

Liberals don't know how to interpret plain simple words by their own masters. Their minds are melting in TDS. 😆

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I see we have a new affliction. KDS!

Keep trying. 😆

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Keep trying. 😆

You got it bad and she just started 😂

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

You got it bad and she just started 😂

Keep running with it. It's all you got. 😆

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Keep running with it. It's all you got. 😆

You are foaming at the mouth. Kamala is just getting started.

Her support for that repugnant stuff is just unforgivable.

44 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Trump wants to pardon the 1/6 rioters.

Why shouldn't he?  You and your side supported the BLM/Antifa protesters who literally burned down cities, looted business, assaulted and murdered people and took over city blocks and then funded their bail outs - including Kamala - so you should be happy he wants to do this.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why shouldn't he?  You and your side supported the BLM/Antifa protesters who literally burned down cities, looted business, assaulted and murdered people and took over city blocks and then funded their bail outs - including Kamala - so you should be happy he wants to do this.  :dunno:

Remember....when a liberal does something, no matter how vile, they are in the "right".....they are good and wholesome, and sometimes you simply have to be a violent POS to be a really good person.....

When a conservative does something, no matter what it is.....they are wrong....wrong!wrong!wrong!    And a liberal can attribute something negative to ANYTHING a conservative does, because ideological opponents must be opposed, no matter what.

• Like 1

I wonder why Seafoam didn't provide a link, which was so easy to find.  It couldn't be that he was taking her words out of context, he would never do that.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Remember....when a liberal does something, no matter how vile, they are in the "right".....they are good and wholesome, and sometimes you simply have to be a violent POS to be a really good person.....

When a conservative does something, no matter what it is.....they are wrong....wrong!wrong!wrong!    And a liberal can attribute something negative to ANYTHING a conservative does, because ideological opponents must be opposed, no matter what.

Oh, of course!  I forgot about The Liberal Double Standard™.

Liberals wouldn't have any standards if there wasn't double standards.  :doh:

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Her support for that repugnant stuff is just unforgivable.

Supporting those who were protesting is not repugnant. Once again, she never supported the rioters, looters, arsonists, etc. 

After seeing the protests turn violent she still urged them to continue. 

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Supporting those who were protesting is not repugnant. Once again, she never supported the rioters, looters, arsonists, etc. 

Correct, as is true with the Jan 5th situation. Supporting those who are criminals, is not....which is what Harris did.  So later, when Trump commutes the sentences of those from Jam 6th.....you and I can temporarily hold the same moral stance......until a liberal does the same thing later, then you can pretend they are no longer a problem

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct, as is true with the Jan 5th situation. Supporting those who are criminals, is not....which is what Harris did.  So later, when Trump commutes the sentences of those from Jam 6th.....you and I can temporarily hold the same moral stance......until a liberal does the same thing later, then you can pretend they are no longer a problem

You don't seem to recognize the difference between a peaceful protest and a riot or attempted insurrection. 

Just now, squistion said:

You don't seem to recognize the difference between a peaceful protest and a riot or attempted insurrection. 

And in terms of 2020 they won’t or can’t. And it’s deliberate. 

Three was a riot on Jan 6 that lasted a few hours. In 2020 there were nightly protests that became violent and this went on for months. Kamala Harris continued to support the protests knowing they were accompanied by violence.  The violence benefitted her and Joe Biden. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

When the fock was 2020 riots peaceful. You’re a focking idiot 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Except that "I" do.  BOTH situations had people protesting peacefully.  BOTH situations had people who were not protesting peacefully.  BOTH situations had people who  were arrested.

Only with the farcical BLM riots did a VP move to get they out of jail.   

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Except that "I" do.  BOTH situations had people protesting peacefully.  BOTH situations had people who were not protesting peacefully.  BOTH situations had people who  were arrested.

Both situations are not analogous but you keep conflating the 2020 peaceful protests with those who assaulted LEO officers and broke into the Capitol building. Jan 6 is not the subject matter of this thread. If you want to start a new thread on Kamala and her reaction or response to Jan 6, I am sure the mods would allow that. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump said he’d consoler pardoning everyone convicted in the 1/6 sore loser parade.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Both situations are not analogous but you keep conflating the 2020 peaceful protests with those who assaulted LEO officers and broke into the Capitol building. Jan 6 is not the subject matter of this thread. If you want to start a new thread on Kamala and her reaction or response to Jan 6, I am sure the mods would allow that. 

Except I am not, and my post above clearly established that I am not. So conflating that as you have done here will not work.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Trump said he’d consoler pardoning everyone convicted in the 1/6 sore loser parade.

And as I have repeatedly asserted, and will do so again here right now, I do not support this action. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Except I am not, and my post above clearly established that I am not. So conflating that as you have done here will not work.

You keep bringing Jan 6 into a discussion/thread about the 2020 riots so you are conflating the two. 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

You keep bringing Jan 6 into a discussion/thread about the 2020 riots so you are conflating the two. 

Because.....it is the best correlation for the A/B problem.   It is the most relevant example to hold up.  Now later....when Trump, if he does actually do it, releases those Jan 6th people....he will be no better than Harris on this particular point.  Which is frustrating to me.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Because.....it is the best correlation for the A/B problem.   It is the most relevant example to hold up.  Now later....when Trump, if he does actually do it, releases those Jan 6th people....he will be no better than Harris on this particular point.  Which is frustrating to me.

What Trump may or may not do if he is elected is a hypothetical which has nothing with the subject matter of this thread. 

This is nothing but a deflection on your part.

Again start a Kamala and Jan 6 thread if you want to discuss that (and the mods will probably let you considering all the trans threads they allow here). 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Look up David Dorn. Peaceful protest dummy 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

And as I have repeatedly asserted, and will do so again here right now, I do not support this action. 

You seem way more mad about a bail fund for people who were arrested than actually pardoning people who were convicted.

I wondeR why? 🤔 

• Like 1