Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

kamala fully supported the 2020 riots.

Just now, MDC said:

You seem way more mad about a bail fund for people who were arrested than actually pardoning people who were convicted.

I wondeR why? 🤔 

Except that I am not..... its a bit early for a strawman

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why shouldn't he?  You and your side supported the BLM/Antifa protesters who literally burned down cities, looted business, assaulted and murdered people and took over city blocks and then funded their bail outs - including Kamala - so you should be happy he wants to do this.  :dunno:

I'm not happy with either. I don't think either is particularly right.  The average Trump supporter seems to want to hold Kamala's feet to the fire on this while applauding clemency for the 1/6 Patriots. You can't have it both ways.  

6 hours ago, zsasz said:

I'm not happy with either. I don't think either is particularly right.  The average Trump supporter seems to want to hold Kamala's feet to the fire on this while applauding clemency for the 1/6 Patriots. You can't have it both ways.  

You comparing the selfiefest with the mass destruction and murder you liberals committed in 2020 shows your ignorance. 

12 hours ago, squistion said:

Supporting those who were protesting is not repugnant. Once again, she never supported the rioters, looters, arsonists, etc. 

Yes, she did

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Yes, she did

No she didn’t. And she didn’t try to “defund the police” either. All of this is total bullsh!t and it won’t fly. Try something else. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No she didn’t. And she didn’t try to “defund the police” either. All of this is total bullsh!t and it won’t fly. Try something else. 

Yes, she did. She encouraged people to donate to a fund to bail out rioters who'd been arrested for breaking the law. 

If that isn't support, what do you call it? 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Yes, she did. She encouraged people to donate to a fund to bail out rioters who'd been arrested. 

No it was for innocent protestors who were wrongfully arrested. But why do we need to keep repeating this? 

On 7/25/2024 at 5:50 PM, seafoam1 said:

So Trumps says, "Go protest peacefully and patriotically", and liberals say he incited an "insurrection" [selfiefest]. 😆

That Capitol attack was MAGA's idea of peaceful.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It won't fly because they tried it in 2020 and it failed miserably then as talking points.

It won't do better now in 2024 and it smells of desperation.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes, she did.  You're as dishonest as the MSM.  And about on Biden's mentality level these days.

No it was for innocent protestors who were wrongfully arrested. But why do we need to keep repeating this? 

Yes, it was.

However, I think there was like one guy who committed a violent crime that was mistakenly given bail that the bail fund group later admitted was a mistake.

Just now, squistion said:

Yes, it was.

However, I think there was like one guy who committed a violent crime that was mistakenly given bail that the bail fund group later admitted was a mistake.

Wrong.  She was supporting the rioters and providing bail money.

:lol:

Of course it was. Your capacity for denialism is unrivaled in human history. 

16 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Wrong.  She was supporting the rioters and providing bail money.

This is obvious to anyone who actually paid attention. Although, while she enthusiastically encouraged others to donate their hard earned money to bail the criminals out, I doubt very seriously that she contributed a dime. She doesn't have the courage of her convictions. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

This is obvious to anyone who actually paid attention. Although, while she enthusiastically encouraged others to donate their hard earned money to bail the criminals out, I doubt very seriously that she contributed a dime. She doesn't have the courage of her convictions. 

No, it was for the protesters who were arrested, the bail was not for those who committed the later criminal acts during the riots. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, it was for the protesters who were arrested, the bail was not for those who committed the later criminal acts during the riots. 

This is a falsehood.  She donated to bail out the rioters.  Own it.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Denialism seems to be a thing with you people. 

You can lie to yourself all you want. I know better. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Denialism seems to be a thing with you people. 

You can lie to yourself all you want. I know better. 

Obviously, you don't, but we will have to agree to disagree on this. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Obviously, you don't, but we will have to agree to disagree on this. 

She encouraged people to donate to the MFF. That fund was used to bail out people who were arrested for breaking the law. 

At least one of which was bailed out through the fund and was subsequently charged with murder. 

You can disagree all you want but it's clear that I do know better. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

She encouraged people to donate to the MFF. That fund was used to bail out people who were arrested for breaking the law. 

At least one of which was bailed out through the fund and was later charged with murder. 

You can disagree all you want but it's clear that I do know better. 

Breaking the law for peaceful protesting not violent crimes and yes there was one that didn't belong in that group but that appeared to a bureaucratic mistake.

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Breaking the law for peaceful protesting not violent crimes and yes there was one that didn't belong in that group but that appeared to a bureaucratic mistake.

Holy sh!t. People don't get arrested for peacefully protesting. :doh:

The violent dooshbags that got arrested the other day at the pro hamas rally at the Capitol, who defaced monuments and violently attacked Capitol police were arrested and released without bail.

The shitstains Kamala supported and lobbied for bail money on their behalf did far worse than that. They weren't released, they needed to be bailed out. 

Do the math. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

This is bullsh!t

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Holy sh!t. People don't get arrested for peacefully protesting. :doh:

The violent dooshbags that got arrested the other day at the pro hamas rally at the Capitol, who defaced monuments and violently attacked Capitol police were arrested and released without bail.

The shitstains Kamala supported and lobbied for bail money on their behalf did far worse than that. They weren't released, they needed to be bailed out. 

Do the math. 

They did in this instance as that was why the bail fund was set up. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Link to them being charged with peaceful protest?  Or STFU

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

I'm rarely wrong around here but I stand corrected today. 

Tim's capacity for denialism is not unrivaled in human history. You're right up there with him. 

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Tim's capacity for denialism is not unrivaled in human history. You're right up there with him. 

He's a coont troll

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It’s not just me and @squistion, the facts deny you as well. 

squis says he can agree to disagree with you. That’s wrong because this isn’t a matter of opinion. Kamala Harris never supported violence. She never supported rioters. You’re being misled by right wing propaganda. 

In the last several years you’ve been told that Obama wasn’t born here, that man made climate change doesn’t exist, that Trump had the election in 2020 stolen from him, that the Covid vaccines are dangerous, that there is no difference between peaceful protests and violent riots, and on and on and on. How many lies are you going to accept before you wake up? Or are you going to spend the rest of your life living in a fictional, alternative universe? It’s sad, really. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not just me and @squistion, the facts deny you as well. 

squis says he can agree to disagree with you. That’s wrong because this isn’t a matter of opinion. Kamala Harris never supported violence. She never supported rioters. You’re being misled by right wing propaganda. 

In the last several years you’ve been told that Obama wasn’t born here, that man made climate change doesn’t exist, that Trump had the election in 2020 stolen from him, that the Covid vaccines are dangerous, that there is no difference between peaceful protests and violent riots, and on and on and on. How many lies are you going to accept before you wake up? Or are you going to spend the rest of your life living in a fictional, alternative universe? It’s sad, really. 

If you weren't looking in the mirror when you typed this, you should've been. It's uncanny how you just described yourself. 

She also made it a misdemeanor to steal anything under $1000 in California, leading to a massive increase in crime in what used to be a great place to live. The only people she has prosecuted is innocent victims. 

10 minutes ago, LaChup said:

She also made it a misdemeanor to steal anything under $1000 in California, leading to a massive increase in crime in what used to be a great place to live. The only people she has prosecuted is innocent victims. 

The California legislature makes laws not the attorney general. And if you’re referring to California Penal Code 484 I think that was written a couple of years ago. 

Just now, LaChup said:

She supported that f'd up bill.

She approved that focked up bill. 

37 minutes ago, LaChup said:

That buIIshit was passed after she was gone iirc.

However, she did incarcerate thousands of black men for Marijuana possession and kept them locked up beyond their release dates to keep them working for the state as slave labor. 

As a prosecutor, she also withheld exculpatory evidence that would've exonerated innocent defendants. 

She's a first rate, race baiting, fake as fock, piece of sh!t and a focking dolt. 

Anybody who thinks she's worthy of being POTUS is a focking moron. 

She asked for people to donate to the BLM riot perpetrators in Minnesota. Yeah, that's the prosecutor we are looking for. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

However, she did incarcerate thousands of black men for Marijuana possession and kept them locked up beyond their release dates to keep them working for the state as slave labor. 

As a prosecutor, she also withheld exculpatory evidence that would've exonerated innocent defendants. 

These points are a more reasonable criticism, though I’m not sure how completely accurate they are. 

Obviously I regard the rest of your post as nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

These points are a more reasonable criticism, though I’m not sure how completely accurate they are. 

Obviously I regard the rest of your post as nonsense

For obvious reasons. 

Are you ready to donate that $400 to charity yet? 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No she didn’t. And she didn’t try to “defund the police” either. All of this is total bullsh!t and it won’t fly. 

😆

She absolutely wished to defund the police. It is known.