Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Harrison Butker releases a statement responding to the Opening Ceremony of the 2024 Paris Olympics.

Thanks.

All day we have been waiting with bated breath for Harrison Butker's take on the Opening Ceremony of the 2024 Paris Olympics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

Thanks.

All day we have been waiting with bated breath for Harrison Butker's take on the Opening Ceremony of the 2024 Paris Olympics.

Apparently you have since you have an inane comment for everything he says.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Thanks.

You entered the thread, so it’s more than obvious.  🎉👍

55 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

If you plant ice you're gonna harvest wind.

If you plant the Word Of God, one might be Saved.   Amen. 

Thanks 

52 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

If you plant ice you're gonna harvest wind.

And if you eat beans, you gonna pass wind. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Thanks.

Get back in the kitchen and make Tim a sandwich

• Haha 1

squistion just read "harry butts" and decided to chime in.

What happened to the other thread? 

Anyhow I loved the whole fashion show thing. Right wingers get easily triggered don’t they? Why are you guys so terrified of drag? 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyhow I loved the whole fashion show thing. Right wingers get easily triggered don’t they? Why are you guys so terrified of drag? 

The mocked the Last Supper you imbecile 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

The mocked the Last Supper you imbecile 

They didn’t mock the Last Supper, they may have mocked Da Vinci’s painting. But I’m not even sure they did that. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They didn’t mock the Last Supper, they may have mocked Da Vinci’s painting. But I’m not even sure they did that. 

Well after watching it again, I’m pretty sure they were mocking Da Vinci’s painting. But that’s what art is supposed to be about. I liked it. Honestly there is so much discrimination against trannies these days that I tend to like anything that promotes them. 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But that’s what art is supposed to be about

That's art? You people are fruits 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Left wingers love mutilated mentally ill people don't they?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyhow I loved the whole fashion show thing

The fashion show or Men pretending to be Women? Because I don't see the appeal of Men dressed up like Women. Women aren't qualified to be Women? Is that your point? 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The fashion show or Men pretending to be Women? Because I don't see the appeal of Men dressed up like Women. Women aren't qualified to be Women? Is that your point? 

Timmy sees the appeal. 😘 

7 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Nope. I just love drag shows. Always have. I think they’re hilarious. I went to the RuPaul show in Vegas; it was great. 

If it’s not your thing that’s fine. So long as you don’t persecute people and try to pass laws against them. That’s my problem with your side. 

Imagine all the good men that stormed the beaches at Normandy and died to liberate France could see that display all these years later? They would have turned right around. They should have. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine all the good men that stormed the beaches at Normandy and died to liberate France could see that display all these years later? They would have turned right around. They should have. 

Shows you don’t understand them at all. Or freedom. Or what this country is supposed to be about. No those brave men wouldn’t have turned around at Normandy. But they would have turned their backs on you. 

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope. I just love drag shows. Always have. I think they’re hilarious. I went to the RuPaul show in Vegas; it was great. 

If it’s not your thing that’s fine. So long as you don’t persecute people and try to pass laws against them. That’s my problem with your side. 

You mean the Ru Paul show that’s 18+ restricted?

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Shows you don’t understand them at all. Or freedom. Or what this country is supposed to be about. No those brave men wouldn’t have turned around at Normandy. But they would have turned their backs on you. 

Those men could not even concieve of today's world.  That said they had a purpose, and that purpose would not have been abandoned over distractions, no matter how ridiculous.

They should have went back to America and had big families. We would be much better off. Europe’s doom has only been postponed, but it’s inevitable. 

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Those men could not even concieve of today's world.  That said they had a purpose, and that purpose would not have been abandoned over distractions, no matter how ridiculous.

Thats not true. The whole trans movement that conservatives are so disgusted by was prominent in both Germany and France in the 1920s, before fascists crushed it. By liberating these countries from the Nazis, our soldiers were recreating the conditions for freedom, even freedom to do stuff you might not like very much, so long as it doesn’t harm others. The principle hasn’t changed. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They should have went back to America and had big families. We would be much better off. Europe’s doom has only been postponed, but it’s inevitable. 

Read some books about Normandy maybe. Learn something. You come off sounding like such a moron on this. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Thats not true. The whole trans movement that conservatives are so disgusted by was prominent in both Germany and France in the 1920s, before fascists crushed it. By liberating these countries from the Nazis, our soldiers were recreating the conditions for freedom, even freedom to do stuff you might not like very much, so long as it doesn’t harm others. The principle hasn’t changed. 

Except it is harming others as trannies are not only grooming children, but also violently attacking people and shooting people up in mass shooting.s

They are mentally ill and it is undeniable.  it's not even debatable.

They had a live version and a primetime version.  I watched most of the prime time one and I remember the fashion show thing but don’t remember seeing anything that looked like the last supper or even this thing painted blue.  Did they cut out some of that from the prime time version?

There was some sort of weird threesome though, arguably more inappropriate for kids than some drag queens but of course that’s what the righties are focused on.

Yeah.  The guys storming the beaches were doing it because the Nazis crushed the trans movement. And the soldiers knew this. They saw it on the internet. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Except it is harming others as trannies are not only grooming children, but also violently attacking people and shooting people up in mass shooting.s

They are mentally ill and it is undeniable.  it's not even debatable.

It is deniable. And debatable (though I agree it shouldn’t be because I wish people would trust the medical experts on this.) 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So you think iowa farm boys and Montana and Texas cowboys could picture a world where men dressing as caricatures of painted up whores and prancing around in public would be showcased at an internaitonal event?  I do not.  Regardless, those soldiers were focused on a singular job and would not have turned aside for such insignificant matters.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Who knows. But talk about being triggered!  😁

There was more homophobia and transphobia in that one thread than we normally see in a dozen here. The OP was ranting about "trannies" to the point that I was surprised he didn't have a stroke typing it. And he was wrong too in that Drag Queens are not the same as Transexuals (although I doubt he and many others here see any distinction). 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Who knows. But talk about being triggered!  😁

There was more homophobia and transphobia in that one thread than we normally see in a dozen here. The OP was ranting about "trannies" to the point that I was surprised he didn't have a stroke typing it. And he was wrong too in that Drag Queens are not the same as Transexuals (although I doubt he and many others here see any distinction). 

Certainly not a unitary set, but I bet the Venn diagrams of each has a significant overlap.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is deniable. And debatable (though I agree it shouldn’t be because I wish people would trust the medical experts on this.) 

It is undeniable.  Trannies are a danger to themselves and others and especially children.  That's why their suicide rates are exactly the same BEFORE and AFTER transition.

Your side of the aisle has elevated them to top victim status which is why they are so bold nowadays in attacking others and going after children.  You and your side are directly responsible for the carnage they cause.

• Like 2

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

So you think iowa farm boys and Montana and Texas cowboys could picture a world where men dressing as caricatures of painted up whores and prancing around in public would be showcased at an internaitonal event?  I do not.  Reggardless, those soldiers were focused on a singular job and would not have turned aside for such insignificant matters.

I think there was a principle involved, the principle that Eisenhower tried to explain when he addressed the soldiers before the invasion. Of course Ike didn’t mention the freedom to be trans, nor was he thinking about it, nor were the men thinking about it. My point is that the principle Ike DID mention, the right of all men to be free, encapsulates freedoms that we don’t think much about. So when an idiot like @Hardcore troubadour asserts that these men would have turned around, he is insulting their memory and attacking the United States which sent them there. 

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

So you think iowa farm boys and Montana and Texas cowboys could picture a world where men dressing as caricatures of painted up whores and prancing around in public would be showcased at an internaitonal event?  I do not.  Reggardless, those soldiers were focused on a singular job and would not have turned aside for such insignificant matters.

Probably not “showcased at an international event,” but that seems to be straying from the topic that they fought for people’s rights to be free to do that. Are you suggesting there weren’t whores and trannies in the 1920’s?

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think there was a principle involved, the principle that Eisenhower tried to explain when he addressed the soldiers before the invasion. Of course Ike didn’t mention the freedom to be trans, nor was he thinking about it, nor were the men thinking about it. My point is that the principle Ike DID mention, the right of all men to be free, encapsulates freedoms that we don’t think much about. So when an idiot like @Hardcore troubadour asserts that these men would have turned around, he is insulting their memory and attacking the United States which sent them there. 

Perhaps you should have addressed Hardcore Troubadour then rather than acting as if you and I had a fundamental discagreement on the matter.  We actually were and are about 95% in agreement.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Probably not “showcased at an international event,” but that seems to be straying from the topic that they fought for people’s rights to be free to do that. Are you suggesting there weren’t whores and trannies in the 1920’s?

yeah, sorry, highly doubt they were fighting for tranny rights and for them to groom children.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you suggesting there weren’t whores and trannies in the 1920’s?

There has always been mental illness. Of course there were trannies.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Certainly not a unitary set, but i bet the Venn diagrams of each has a significant overlap.

No, minimal overlap if any.